"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Tell her to [bleep] off?

Or when that doesn't work, get a restraining order.

Though seriously, all you can do is make your feelings known well enough to her, if that fails, then call her an obsessive [bleep]. Really, from what you have said, it sounds like she thinks she can get pretty much any guy she wants. Avoiding her might help.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Just say something like "Look, I'm really flattered and all but you're really not my type of anima-girl...you're not my type of girl." That should do the trick. ;)

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Perhaps instead of waiting for her to grow up, you are over looking someone who is already grown up, the girl you're already with who doesn't put you down. If you don't enjoy the put downs, I just don't understand why you leave her on your msn. Even if you don't reply and log off, you're still affected by the comment. Is there a reason that you somehow feel you deserve this kind of behaviour directed towards you?

Well first off I'd just like to clarify that I'm not "with" any girl at the present moment. I know of at least two who are interested, but nothing has come about just yet. I'll go into more detail if you want.

I don't feel like I deserve it. I leave her there because she doesn't effect me that much. Sure, I think about my situation with her, but it's not controlling my life. I'm in control of the situation. I suppose I just can't bring myself to abruptly ending this whole thing. It's not like she murdered my family members or something. She won't be the last person to do this to me, and I just don't feel the need to be a jerk about it. I see the situation as something that needs to go away slowly rather than try to just forget it immediately.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

How do I convince a girl that I absolutely do NOT want to go out with them etc?

This is a person who all the boys seem to fancy, ironically that makes me one of the only people who doesn't. It does seem like a pretty simple answer, just to tell her i'm not interested, but that isn't working. How would I go about killing off the rumors flying about at the moment?

Start a new rumor about the girl you actually do like :lol:

I don't feel like I deserve it. I leave her there because she doesn't effect me that much. Sure, I think about my situation with her, but it's not controlling my life. I'm in control of the situation. I suppose I just can't bring myself to abruptly ending this whole thing. It's not like she murdered my family members or something. She won't be the last person to do this to me, and I just don't feel the need to be a jerk about it. I see the situation as something that needs to go away slowly rather than try to just forget it immediately.

It's a good thing that you can work out your own problems but in future don't come here writing a 2 page story looking for advice if you're not going to take any of it and sort it out yourself anyway. It's time I could have actually spent with someone else who needs it. It's rather annoying when everyone here invests their time in to helping others and someone seems to reject all the help thrown at them and instead feels the need to explain themselves and their actions. That isn't coming here for help, that's coming here to complain. People aren't going to help you in the future if you continue to do it.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

It's a good thing that you can work out your own problems but in future don't come here writing a 2 page story looking for advice if you're not going to take any of it and sort it out yourself anyway. It's time I could have actually spent with someone else who needs it. It's rather annoying when everyone here invests their time in to helping others and someone seems to reject all the help thrown at them and instead feels the need to explain themselves and their actions. That isn't coming here for help, that's coming here to complain. People aren't going to help you in the future if you continue to do it.

I took nearly all of the advice given to me.

I stopped initiating contact with her.

I stopped answering most everything she sent me. If I did respond it was short. Usually a one word response.

I stopped focusing on her all the time and focused on other people.

It's a developing situation and I've been asking for help every step of the way.

I just don't feel like totally ignoring her at all costs and blocking her out of my life by force is the best way to go about this. I would rather let the situation die out. I'm taking my own advice on one aspect of this whole ordeal.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Latios is an old man in his views of relationships, of course. In a good and bad way. Good - he likely won't get STDs. Bad - he might go too slow with the girls he dates. And he'll be crushed if he's ever cheated on, although he'll probably always remain faithful.

Hey, I'm good at this.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I took nearly all of the advice given to me.

I stopped initiating contact with her.

I stopped answering most everything she sent me. If I did respond it was short. Usually a one word response.

I stopped focusing on her all the time and focused on other people.

I must have missed where you said which pieces you decided to take aboard, sorry about that. I misunderstood what you wrote as coming across as you had sorted it out yourself.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Latios is an old man in his views of relationships, of course. In a good and bad way. Good - he likely won't get STDs. Bad - he might go too slow with the girls he dates. And he'll be crushed if he's ever cheated on, although he'll probably always remain faithful.

Hey, I'm good at this.

And I would say that it's not the best way and that when he's 50 he'll look back in hindsight and agree with me. Have fun when yer young, you'll have plenty of time for being an old man when you're an old man.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Okay guys. I've been dragged int some sort of family feud with her family. This is all confusing, they're taking me down south for a couple of days. I'll explain as much as I can when I get back. It's all very hush hush for now.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Okay guys. I've been dragged int some sort of family feud with her family. This is all confusing, they're taking me down south for a couple of days. I'll explain as much as I can when I get back. It's all very hush hush for now.

Be careful, avoid danger and run like hell if you hear a gun. :|

oh and i hope it all goes well.

Popoto.~<3

Come souther, so I can say hi! even though you won't be near, I'll still say hi.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

If i wanted to make friends with a girl how would i do that?

Well, is she in any of your classes? I guarantee you I can help you with this situation, since It's happened to me at least 19 times this year.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

If i wanted to make friends with a girl how would i do that?

Well, is she in any of your classes? I guarantee you I can help you with this situation, since It's happened to me at least 19 times this year.

yes she is in a few of my classes.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Then congratulations, it's going to be a hell of a lot easier then if she wasn't! Since you two are in a few of the same classes would I be right to assume you've talked at least once or twice, even if it was about a worksheet, or if she asked for a pen?

Actually, this is going to take a while via this thread, but if you have AIM/MSN just PM me your ScreenName/E-Mail and I'll help you out in 1/10th the time.

21ed8x.jpg

Then congratulations, it's going to be a hell of a lot easier then if she wasn't! Since you two are in a few of the same classes would I be right to assume you've talked at least once or twice, even if it was about a worksheet, or if she asked for a pen?

Actually, this is going to take a while via this thread, but if you have AIM/MSN just PM me your ScreenName/E-Mail and I'll help you out in 1/10th the time.

Just because people are in the same class doesn't exactly mean they have spoken.

Seriously, I haven't spoken to alot of people in the majority of my classes.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Really, making an assumption is generally a bad thing to do.

I think, in most schools, people stay with the people they know after a couple years, making communication with others a little more difficult.

Or that could just be an observation based upon what I've seen.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Really, making an assumption is generally a bad thing to do.

I think, in most schools, people stay with the people they know after a couple years, making communication with others a little more difficult.

Or that could just be an observation based upon what I've seen.

You just said you think it's a bad thing to do, then the next thing you said was "I think", that's close to the same thing, just worded differently, yet I do agree with what you said.

Most people that I've seen, the people who have had the same friends for years obviously want to most likely keep those friends, but some people want to make more as well. I'll agree it'd be easier - well not "easier" but well, I don't know what to call it, but yes, it'd be "easier" for lack of a better term to stay with the friends they've had for years. I'll give him credit for even wanting to become friends with a new girl, or at least try to, so why not try to give him some advice? You obviously don't start off asking to come over for dinner, but start off with light easy conversation that doesn't direct it to her specifically, but something you could have asked to anyone, for example if you know she went to the game last night for say the High School basketball team, you could ask when you're in her general area does anyone know who won or something along those lines.

I'm not arguing with you by any means, just trying to push aside the fact we're both correct and trying to get to what the thread's about, helping the people who ask for it.

21ed8x.jpg