"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

meh sorry i know that. but how do i do it. i doubt u just say randomly oh hey wanna go see a movie with me?

I shall now help on this topic. *puts on nerdy glasses*

Well, you can go with friends. You can say "Hey, a couple of friends and I are going to see (insert movie name here), you want to come?" You could also ask her to the movies, and then say that your friends blew you off at the last minute.

Hope this helped. :thumbsup:

meh sorry i know that. but how do i do it. i doubt u just say randomly oh hey wanna go see a movie with me?

I shall now help on this topic. *puts on nerdy glasses*

Well, you can go with friends. You can say "Hey, a couple of friends and I are going to see (insert movie name here), you want to come?" You could also ask her to the movies, and then say that your friends blew you off at the last minute.

Hope this helped. :thumbsup:

I agree with this because it's the first time you're asking to hang out with her at the movies (I think?) and it won't be as awkward if you invite your friends; also tell her to bring a few of her friends. Once you start to get to know her more, maybe then you can ask her alone to the movies.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I have a situation I'm quite confused with... maybe someone here can help me unravel this.

Me and this girl have been going on and off for about a two months now. It began with just becoming good friends, to flirting, to "talking". (like most relationships start i guess :P ). After we began talking, we began acting like a couple for the first few days then -i have no idea what triggered this- she just acted like a friend the next week. And it doesn't seem like she has just friend zoned me because we've still been flirting and stuff. Another thing that has me totally lost is that our aim/text conversations seem really dry and so do a lot of our conversations at school. But then when we get away from school/texting our conversations flow really well and I really enjoy having them. She definitely acts like she's interested in something more because she texts me about every other day (if she doesn't, i usually text her). Another thing that goes on is that she seems to like me a lot more after we've been out with friends and then it goes downhill from there. Any suggestions? :?

pan.png

Perhaps you act differently around friends?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

This. I used to be going out with a girl and she started acting differently in school and stuff so I asked her why and she said it was because I was. I didn't realize I was but I started acting differently because she was and it just continued like that and it just wasn't working. I would talk to her about it, if she is because you are then you should do something about it.

LOL.jpg

"you" as in just me or "you" as in the both of us?

If you're talking about just me (which i am pretty sure you are), I don't think so. I go to a small school so i'm with at least a few -good- friends in every class and usually the same people who we hang out with on weekends. I think this is definitely a possibility though (acting different), not because of friends but just because of our surroundings.

pan.png

I meant singular you.

Are your friends guys? If so, you're more likely to crack sex jokes with them or do stupid things. Out of fear of being inappropriate, you might just be cutting off what she likes about you. Or it could be the same thing, but with something else than jokes.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

uhg. pissed my girlfriend off cause i was in a pissy mood, and [bleep]ed at her.

and its right before valentines day, and she really likes valentines day, and she's already upset cause i cant see her tommorow. I really don't like when i piss her off because she forgives easily, but doesn't mean it, and it just makes us argue. =[. and shes says she doesnt want a present, but i wanna get her a present, but she got really upset when i said i was gonna get her one, so does that mean i should? or i shouldn't?

uhg. pissed my girlfriend off cause i was in a pissy mood, and [bleep] at her.

and its right before valentines day, and she really likes valentines day, and she's already upset cause i cant see her tommorow. I really don't like when i piss her off because she forgives easily, but doesn't mean it, and it just makes us argue. =[. and shes says she doesnt want a present, but i wanna get her a present, but she got really upset when i said i was gonna get her one, so does that mean i should? or i shouldn't?

just get her something small but sweet, the expense wont bother her and it shows the sentiment.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

uhg. pissed my girlfriend off cause i was in a pissy mood, and [bleep] at her.

Always gt her a gift. Always. You do NOT want to see the consequences of not getting her anything. However, do not shove it in her face. Bring the gift to her, but do not mention it. Eventually she'll ask about it, and then you can give it to her. The anger resulting in you not listening to her is far more easily handled than the anger of her after you didn't get her something on a holiday. It's not a pretty thing. Try not to make a big deal out of it. I'd also recommend not doing anything that pisses her off.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well, My problem is solved, He decided to be reasonable and we talked about the problem, I appeared as if I wasn't mad at him, which I'm not anymore. He did go on a bit about how he never takes the chances when they are presented infront of him, but, I think we are back as friends now.

He wishes both me and my girlfriend well, and a happy relationship.

Luck be a Lady

Do you guys have any idea how hard my dad makes it to have a life...let alone a girlfriend? Ugh he just irritates me soooo much. :wall: :wall:

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

But then again, the gay Asian kid we all thought was gonna be an actor turned out to be a rapist. Who knew.
E-cards, the new and improved way to get in someones pants :thumbup:.

:twss:

First Dragon Drop Ever On: February 7, 2009 at 11:45am. Dragon Spear from Black Dragon

"I'll take a hardware store over a gun any day. Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart."

Ah, [bleep]. They didn't break up yet :(

Hopefully next week.

Don't wait for someone to break up with someone. If you try to break them up, everybody loses.

Just forget about that person until they are single. Until then, find someone better.

Hey guys and gals,

there's this girl that i talked a bit on the phone,my friend knows her,he told me he will hook me up with her,actually,today i did,but as soon as i almost arrived,her brother had to pick her up from the rendez vous and she messaged me saying i'm sorry i can't meet you today :S

Now i never seen her,and when i phone her sometimes she doesn't answer,i'm interested in seeing her,got tips?

Cybermullet.png

Well i got her a present that I'll give to her when i see her next week, She's says she's not mad at me anymore, but she seems like she is. She's being quiet, and not really saying anything. I'm kind of scared right now.

I sent her an extremely long message on facebook last night. I don't know if she's read it yet, but she's on facebook right now. And I'm talking to her. I think she's really mad at me. and, I don't know what to do. :[

Hey guys and gals,

there's this girl that i talked a bit on the phone,my friend knows her,he told me he will hook me up with her,actually,today i did,but as soon as i almost arrived,her brother had to pick her up from the rendez vous and she messaged me saying i'm sorry i can't meet you today :S

Now i never seen her,and when i phone her sometimes she doesn't answer,i'm interested in seeing her,got tips?

Girls don't like when guys seem desperate, so try not to let her know that this bothers you. Why do you want to hook up with her right away anyways though? Give it a little time.

As for hanging out with her, make specific plans. Like time, date, what you are doing, who you'll be with, etc. Also try not to make it date-oriented because she'll know that you're only trying to get with her. Try to ask her to join you on a night out with your best friends or something.

Ah, [bleep]. They didn't break up yet :(

Hopefully next week.

You're an [wagon].

Do you guys have any idea how hard my dad makes it to have a life...let alone a girlfriend? Ugh he just irritates me soooo much. :wall: :wall:
Tell him to piss off and stop ruining your life.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Tell him to piss off and stop ruining your life.

It's not that easy. In fact, if he tells him to [bleep] off, he'll probably just get sent to his room.

Your father might be protecting you from heartache and stupid teenager actions. He's not trying to bother you, but to help you instead. Tell him you know what you're doing and that it's important for kids your age to feel accepted, that you appreciate what he's doing but that he's going the wrong way about it. Try reminding him of his own childhood and how he felt/would have felt if he hadn't been able to hang out with people when he wanted to. Be chill about it, if you yell, it won't work. Good luck.

Harrinator's much better than I am at this. ;)

But yeah, don't yell. You have to come off as mature, or he won't believe you (trust me I know. My sister claims to be super mature yet she is 13 and yells at everyone and cries over the smallest things).

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Yeah, in the future, avoid saying things like that. This is an advice thread. :lol:

Hey dad, [bleep] you! :D

Just had to bring that back. :lol: