Who here hates the sandwich lady?

boelie

I hate her for what she did to me the other day, (although I admit that it was probably more my fault). She was complaining that somebody was ignoring her, and so I was sitting there making all of the appropriate 'owneeeddddd' comments... only it turned out that she was talking to me and I hadn't realized. I felt like such a fool when she hit me over the head and I ended up in the middle of nowhere. I actually didn't know where I was, I had to use the lumbridge home teleport! :(

dane_lennon.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to love the sandwich lady. I have a collection of her special sandwiches.

And seriously, how do you know know the difference between a kebab and a bread roll? Have you been living in a cave your whole life?

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

And seriously, how do you know know the difference between a kebab and a bread roll? Have you been living in a cave your whole life?

I know the difference! You eat one of them when you're really drunk and you don't want to sober up, and you eat the other when you're really drunk and you DO want to sober up :D

dane_lennon.png

I strongly dis-like any random while in combat. Especially if it is against a tough monster that is gonna take you longer to kill than the random will allow you.

Edit: I remember seeing bots training combat, especially in the RSC days. but seriously, who would set up a bot while fighting Steel Dragons?

in4F.gif

Am i the only person who likes her sandwichs?

The point isn't wether her sandwiches are delicious or not, it's the fact that this random appears in the wrong time (specially during combat), which makes it so annoying.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

First of all he said he accidentally clicked on the kebab, the bread roll is easily spotted but when you're trying to fight things and that pesky woman shows up, she's obviously up to no good. I hate her sometimes too but she's pretty cute for a pixelated woman! (No I'm not into that sort of stuff, I swear.) Just try your best to run to a safespot then talk to her as she'll follow you everywhere you go. (EVEN TO BED!! :lol: )

Pandaman03.png

Pandaman03.png

aurasmalluo6.gif

What's even more annoying is, oh let's say that your fighting metal dragons, and you're ready for a good 3 hour trip. I had her come in the middle of a fight and I ALMOST didn't make it, but I managed to hide in a corner with her... and got rid of her. ::'

But I totally agree, she is a PAIN. But maybe if Jagex updated the random so that it only showed up when you are doing other things rather than combat? :thumbup: (I would have been totally P0'd if she smacked me into oblivion... especially in the middle of my DRAGON RUNS!! AHHH!!!!!) -.-

Sir_Sibz.png

Sir_Sibz.png

45f0d8e6a6.png

BlogSignature-March11.png

Maybe you should make a thread on removing the sandwitch lady random during combat events in the "runescape bugs & suggestions" :thumbup: . That would be a good update.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

I happen to love the sandwich lady. I have a collection of her special sandwiches.

I'va collection too, of the baugettes, square sandiwches, and so forth. It's nice to get an appreciative sandwhich while mentally murdering yourself during fletching.

If you've ever gotten a sandwich lady while struggling with a steel or mithril dragon, she will only be in the way. Why, jagex has for some reason added this code a long time ago that closes all interfaces while in combat.

I don't hate her, she's for the most part of use with her free food delivery. But Jagex really need to fix so you can respond to her while in combat in some way so she at least doesn't punish you for merely being unable to answer.

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

Once, when I was a new player, I was walking around Lumbridge, when, all of a sudden, the Sandwich lady came and told me to have a baguette. I didn't know what that was, so I chose the bread. Then, she teleported me ALL the way to Goblin Village, and I was like "OMFG WTF?"

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

Yeah I was fishing once, and she told me to have a baguette.

Excuse me?

What the f was a baguette. I picked something random, not a [developmentally delayed]ed choice like a kebab or pie, I picked the breadroll, and off I went to a far distance from a bank. This was back when they didn't have home teleport either, soo I had a long run.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

She should just not give you something to eat if you get it wrong. If a woman was telling you to have a complementary pie, then why would she whack you over the head with an aged stick of bread? Jeez, she's a crazy maniac who must do away with everyone who has never heard of a baguette. She needs to be like all the other randoms who just give you something if you talk to her. Jeez

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

Nah she is fine with me, I only got teleported from Lumbridge, and I went all the way to the Zammarock Temple, and had to run all the way back, before the Home Teleport.

Retired from Runescape September 1, 2008

Well I can't say I'm particularly fond of her, but it would be a shame to see her removed from the game. She does get annoying though, but most of the time she pops up to offer me a sandwich I'm normally fishing or something, so she doesn't bother me too much.

- Faiylen -

sig.png

Yeah I was fishing once, and she told me to have a baguette.

Excuse me?

What the f was a baguette. I picked something random, not a [developmentally delayed] choice like a kebab or pie, I picked the breadroll, and off I went to a far distance from a bank. This was back when they didn't have home teleport either, soo I had a long run.

You live and you learn. At least you learn real worldly applicable things from runescape. Baguettes are long french breads, accepting food from strangers can be fatal, and lunch ladies have fierce right hooks.

I hate her to. I had it once when I was on my way to a friends party; she appeared; as I was in a rush (party had already started) I chose the wrong item. She put me a while outside Ardougne; near a windmill when I had to be in Lumbridge at the defence tutor. I had to wait 23 mins to tele to Lumbridge...

Sooo annoying. :evil:

- Rem.

::'

Please visit our forums !! Click the link!!

Register; and get posting!

CLICK! ---> http://dantay800.com/forum1/index.php <---CLICK!