Dragon Platebody leak :o!

Pawn

Although this leak has been around for ages on the RSOF I like that theres a real discussion here instead of the RSOF just saying fake!... Dragon Slayer Part 2, it only took nearly 7 years to make! hehe, but wouldn't it make more sense if the Dragon Kiteshield came first? It'll be a long time that I ever have a dragon platebody if and when they release it although I hope the quest is fun.

And maybe we can get our ship back that we bought in Dragon Slayer! <3:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like if the Dragon Platebody were from a quest, returning to the ROOTS of the game. In the beginning, the best items availible where player-made or from Quests. When the rune plate came out, 100k was equivalent to about 10m in today's money, and the rune plate was 88k. It would not be outrageous for the D Platebody to be obtainable from a shop for 15-20m gp. Because of the inflation caused by CoinShare, there NEEDS to be a worthwhile item obtainable only from a shop which costs multi millions. It's the only way to curb some of the GP entering the game.

td2sig.jpg

:o look at d hally, you have to do regicide for it, i beleave it will be from a quest or big monster drop

examine info:Retro704, your ally from the alley. wait...WTF???

retro704.gif

Dragon Drops: Spear (8/21/08)

Perhaps, in an attempt to make sure that people will still hunt for dragon chainbody's, They will make the dragon plate body devided into multiple parts, simular to a godsword or a dragon square shield.

Like one part being dropped by the Kalphite queen, one part being dropped by Adamant dragons, one part being dropped by the Dagganoth Kings.

OR it can be like the DFS Visage should have been. You have to kill some crazy monster to get the Plate Pieces, which then are attached to the Dragon Chain to make the Dragon Plate.

Honestly, Visage should attach to Dragon Sq, not the Anti-Fire Shield. Maybe JAGeX learns from mistakes?

Perhaps, in an attempt to make sure that people will still hunt for dragon chainbody's, They will make the dragon plate body devided into multiple parts, simular to a godsword or a dragon square shield.

Like one part being dropped by the Kalphite queen, one part being dropped by Adamant dragons, one part being dropped by the Dagganoth Kings.

OR it can be like the DFS Visage should have been. You have to kill some crazy monster to get the Plate Pieces, which then are attached to the Dragon Chain to make the Dragon Plate.

Honestly, Visage should attach to Dragon Sq, not the Anti-Fire Shield. Maybe JAGeX learns from mistakes?

omg! my eyes!...anyway i think it will definatly be from a quest i hope. i am almost certain that it will not come from addy or rune drags. think about it, most of the stuff in rs hasnt been expanded upon in many many years. do you really think that Jagex will expand the barbarian dungen after thsi short of time? i can see a kalphite king but i dont see how it would fit in?

Y_Z.png

Oh nhoes, big text! He must be right!

Oh nhoes, big text! He must be right!

Rofl :lol: :lol:

But anyways why do you think it should be have been attached to the dragon square it's much more logical that it was put on the anti-dragon shield... I mean seriously, its about protecting from dragon fire, ever try to go to blue dragons with a dragon square (excluding anti-fire pots)?

It'd kinda defeat the purpose for a dragon kiteshield...

Some days ago, I digged up my cache with some programs and was able to get my way in. I found something new and cool. It was what appeared to be the Dragon Platebody. In my opinion, it looks like it was made for HD, basically. Just need some more textures ;)

dplateos2.png

40427.dat

I believe that the pictures that were leaked of the familiars also came in .dat format. Sorry if I'm wrong.

What ya think ;)?

To mods: Sorry for reposting. PMing you would take forever. I know because I have tried before. The other topic only contains a picture from Jagex.com and is NOT AS exciting or fascinating as my find. Therefore, I believe the picture alone is more than enough reason to keep this topic alive. If my picture is to be used on his/her other topic, I wish to be credited. Now, I ask if you could please leave this topic open. The other topic contains old news and should be locked, tbh. Almost everyone that has posted on that toher topic has said it is old. Other topic I'm talking about is: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=752295

Found by me. So... I hope I don't loose credit. If you are to add this to your main post, remember to say I was the one who found it. Make my name easily visible as well :o :)

Original topic: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=752702

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Ye but since I'm like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool, I got unbanned.

(the tip.it forums got hacked and all things were rolled back 3 months previous = me unbanned. admins said banned people got a second chance. this is me second chance)

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

[hide=]

Some days ago, I digged up my cache with some programs and was able to get my way in. I found something new and cool. It was what appeared to be the Dragon Platebody. In my opinion, it looks like it was made for HD, basically. Just need some more textures ;)

dplateos2.png

40427.dat

I believe that the pictures that were leaked of the familiars also came in .dat format. Sorry if I'm wrong.

What ya think ;)?

To mods: Sorry for reposting. PMing you would take forever. I know because I have tried before. The other topic only contains a picture from Jagex.com and is NOT AS exciting or fascinating as my find. Therefore, I believe the picture alone is more than enough reason to keep this topic alive. If my picture is to be used on his/her other topic, I wish to be credited. Now, I ask if you could please leave this topic open. The other topic contains old news and should be locked, tbh. Almost everyone that has posted on that toher topic has said it is old. Other topic I'm talking about is: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=752295

Found by me. So... I hope I don't loose credit. If you are to add this to your main post, remember to say I was the one who found it. Make my name easily visible as well :o :)

[/hide]

Haha I already messed it up.

But you really want your 15 mins of fame for doing something thats against Jagex rules?

First, they shouldn't be so stupid to make it so easy for things like this to happen. Anyways, nice flamebait you both. I will just ignore you.

I won't get banned cuz no-one knows my RSN. If Jagex were to use my IP to find them, they will end up with nothing because they are all dead-ends ;).

Working out topic

Ye but since I'm like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool, I got unbanned.

(the tip.it forums got hacked and all things were rolled back 3 months previous = me unbanned. admins said banned people got a second chance. this is me second chance)

if you were so cool you would'nt been banned in the first time..

dplateos2.png

40427.dat

What ya think ;)?

Yea, you weren't the first person to photoshop, er, find it.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

to do that is very simple. theres a computer program that makes 3d stuff, called like AutoCAD or something. ive used it b4, and ive made a d long. sure it wasnt perfect, but its very easy. any one experienced with this program can easily make one of these. i want to believe that a d pick and d pl8 are coming out, but i dont think itll come out for a while, and it wont look like that 3d fake. and the d pick does look like a photoshopped d axe. i so want to blieve its true, but its fake.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

to do that is very simple. theres a computer program that makes 3d stuff, called like AutoCAD or something. ive used it b4, and ive made a d long. sure it wasnt perfect, but its very easy. any one experienced with this program can easily make one of these. i want to believe that a d pick and d pl8 are coming out, but i dont think itll come out for a while, and it wont look like that 3d fake. and the d pick does look like a photoshopped d axe. i so want to blieve its true, but its fake.

Doubt its AutoCAD that is for building design, and I believe it is very expensive. Photoshop is like 300 bucks or so but I think can be downloaded illegally. Not cool to say it is fake when you don't know that for sure, but I agree I wouldn't exactly call it reliable.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

[hide=]

Doubt its AutoCAD that is for building design, and I believe it is very expensive. Photoshop is like 300 bucks or so but I think can be downloaded illegally. Not cool to say it is fake when you don't know that for sure, but I agree I wouldn't exactly call it reliable.

[/hide]

We use autoCAD, and animation programs in the school I go to. It would be easy to just use your spare time creating fake models of items.

Also, you can get anything illegally via torrents, so honestly this could easily be a fake.

Stellactic.gif

trial version anyone? or thepiratebay!

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

ancient

Calm down. Last time i checked, 1 month isn't ancient :roll:

Well, regardless of whether or not this was found a while ago...nice find lol. They said they would never release this...but i guess that dragon stuff has fallen way too long with GWD stuff and Barrows stuff..But those multi-skill capes look weird...hm.