Andufus's Blog - 85 Defence! 60+ All skills! New outfit!

weee good to see you are back <3:<3:<3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess who's back? ;)

Thanks for all the bumps guys!

Scotland was AMAZING

We went to the fringe festival and saw great comedians, I dunno if anyone will know them but I knew them off tv :shocked:

Their names are

Mark Wattson

Stephen K Amos (Took piss out of audience, was sooo goood)

Nicholas Parsons

Tim Mitchin (Comedy songs, LEGEND)

Ed Byrne

Anyway, now I returned!

And fleet, very naise. :thumbsup:

I take it you were in edinburgh at the fringe? I live there might have seen you i was there to! Anyway goodluck on your goals!

SIGYTTT.jpg

Someone I know of had a dolphin tattooed on her chest. She got fat and the dolphin turned into a whale...

Dead blog rising!

Thanks for all the comments guys, and yeah AKA it was. You shouldve told me Somehow. Mental telepathy? Meh I dunno.

Anyway, Ive been really bad with the whole not updating thing. Ive done so much since my last update its hard thinking what to write So Ill skip to the important stuff.

I decided after setting the 99 defence goal (and burning out of it oh so quickly) that I didnt need to have a goals list as drastic as Id set myself, so I set new ones. That I have been working on, slowly. Ive got 2 hunter levels out of the 3 already for example.

Here are my new goal bars, and I will update the first post soon!

Andufus.png

Andufus.png

Andufus.png

Andufus.png

Andufus.png

Andufus.png

Andufus.png

Andufus.png

Andufus.png

Andufus.png

Andufus.png

I really miss Sam. Who is my best mate evar. He in cornywall. COME BACK HOME SAM.

Other things Ive done include

- Got a mage level through MTA and used the points to buy infinity boots, which I then sold and used the cash to repair the hole in my bank that was the mud staff Id bought.

infinityboots1.png

- Got 59 Construction so I could access one of the beacons for all fired up (Then got 60 shortly after just because 60 looks pretty)

60cons.png

- I unlocked the inferno adze, through the new mini-game. Another 400k on magic logs down the drain, however it was worth it for the extra exp. What it was not worth is actually wcing with it wat dat in jor hand lol and if you dont explain within half a second fin3 den b a nub lololol but it is a very handy item, especially as Im waaaay too poor to afford a d axe.

adze.jpg

- Got another 60 skill :D

60farming.jpg

- I completed the knights wave Minigame, unlocking the ability to use two new prayers, now I just need to get the prayer level to do it. :P

- I also completed the body of Clarence mini-quest which gave me some lovely exp, and with the 200 blood runes it gave me I bought a couple more and unlocked the two god spells I had yet to unlock. Fear my magic spells >:]

- And a lot of other stuff!

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

:D great revival andu. Keep up those goalsss <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Nub woutcake its a 400k dragon axe! :D

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Sorry I've been distant guys, had a bit of a rough night. I'll update this post to be something better when I'm in a better mood.

I'm 85 defence now, and I'm hoping for 86 before the snc olympics start, but I also want 60+ all skills soon.

Thanks for all the support guys.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Hey guys it's Andu here exept I'm round Sam's so it's kind of complicated but all you need to know is that it's me here. Just to say I went bck to school to day and I'm in a lot better mood so will update when I get home, I'm pretty much just bumping it now. :P

Achieved 99 Woodcutting on 12/06/08

85defence.png

60herbybadlycropped.png

60allskills.png

85 defence and 60+ all skills. So... I went out and bought me a new outfit, to go with the new item I could wield that Kris gave me at my 99 firemaking party. :D

MynewOutfit.png

EXCEPT, I have a different beard now. I will post that later.

I pwomise.

As I spent last night projectile vomiting (I blame the new cantine food, for food poisoning) and my mum thinks I'm still ill I'm updating this whilst she's asleep. So I probably won't be on today. :x

See you guys. <3:

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Grats on all skills lvl 60+ Andu :thumbsup:

Nince new outfit aswell <3:<3:allthough Guthix would of been better

13zwenn.png

• 2 weeks later...