HEROES SPOILER!!

TheChamp

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even remember what Ando and Hiro were doing before this episode, so I am not sure what to think about baby Matt. Claire's comic book store thing was a little lame. Sylar not killing his dad was lame, but understandable, he wants him to suffer. Nathan's storyline is fairly interesting, looks like he is going to be hunted now too.

I couldn't remember to be honest either. A total like wtf moment when they came on screen. Continuneing from ShadowfaxPZ said they get a fax from rebal telling them they have to go save Matt Parkman in LA after they saved the Indian lady.

tFtfA.jpg

Umm... The episode wasn't as bad as the rest of the episodes so far. But it left me thinking. What happened to Molly and Elle? I can't remember the last time they were seen? Molly could be used by Danko to locate people with habilities.

The baby Parkman part was pretty weird, I don't see how it can be significant for the plot. And the conversation between Danko and Angela left me thinking that Danko could have been responsible for all those "dead civillians"? Or he has some power himself. Looking foward for the next episode, shame we'll have to wait longer :x

16185_s.gif

Elle is dead. Can't remember exactly how, maybe Sylar?

Yeah, Sylar killed her.

So baby Parkman is Matt's son? The one we haven't seen since season one?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Just watched the episode earlier today.

I really have nothing to say. Except to mirror Shadow in saying that the bomb anticlimax made Mohinder's capture look epic.

p2gq.jpg

Yeah, Sylar killed her.

I want to say yes. Very strange they bring the baby back into the picture but whatever as long as it drives the story in a positive direction I'll be happy. I'll have to go look it up later but the wasn't his wife sleeping with another man and the baby might of been his or something?

tFtfA.jpg

Yeah, Sylar killed her.

Actually, we never saw Matt's "son" at all.

True, we did see a baby in Season 2. But that was Matt's father manifesting his worst fear. Then again, it could have came out in a episode in this season since we're behind you Americans.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Matt and Daphne's . . . escapades . . . were just no. I had given up on making any sense out of what the hell was going on and then they go "O iz not rl silly!" Just . . . #-o

And Tracy conveniently left everyone except the main characters in comas . . . wonderful.

I suppose the rest was decent.

p2gq.jpg

*Totally called Micah being Rebel* \'

I thought that was a pretty good episode, killed off some unneeded characters and there's some mystery behind the story which makes me want to keep watching. I liked the Tracy martyrdom scene, though I hope that eye twitch in the ice wasn't a hint towards her coming back or anything. Kind of curious about the whole Sylar thing, did he leave Doyle in Danko's apartment? Because there was that thing with him in his apartment with the rabbit at the ending of the last episode. Looking forward to next week's episode.

EDIT: She took the people she knew, Matt and Mohinder were pretty much the only ones she knew, she could've released someone who actually shouldn't be released so she played it safe. Also, how was the Matt/Daphne thing bad? He just gave her a nice death, it might've been a little cheesy but I don't think it was bad.

LOL.jpg

EDIT: She took the people she knew, Matt and Mohinder were pretty much the only ones she knew, she could've released someone who actually shouldn't be released so she played it safe. Also, how was the Matt/Daphne thing bad? He just gave her a nice death, it might've been a little cheesy but I don't think it was bad.

I doubt she was thinking clearly enough to make that kind of judgment.

Daphne isn't dead yet I thought . . . she's still in a coma? But the reason I didn't like it was because it was poorly executed. I mean, she wakes up with cards from people who think she's Gwen Stefani and I'm like "haha?" and then she runs out on Matt and I'm like "what?" Then Matt shows up in Paris saying he can fly and they start drifting around in the clouds and I'm thinking that the writers were totally stoned, THEN they decide to tell the viewers that none of it is real.

p2gq.jpg

Think about it though, you run into a room with a bunch of super powered people who are in drug induced comas and you see two of which you know basically right there, you also have to leave quickly and you don't have time to free everyone because if you get caught it ends for everyone else too basically.

But yea, the heart-rate monitor flat lined at the end pf the fantasy scene I think. The beginning of the dream thing was pretty lame but I don't think the whole Paris thing was terrible.

LOL.jpg

I believed Matt could fly because remember when we thought he could only read minds? Then all of a sudden he sees the future. Same concept applies. I'm sad Daphne died because she was the only person that could time travel (when combined with Ando) but then Hiro got his power back so it evened out.

"Meh" chapter. I liked how they killed off some characters, the whole Daphne thing was kinda weird. Micah being Rebel was quite predictable. How did Peter get in the elevator? Where did Sylar go? What happened to Doyle? Etc, etc, etc.

16185_s.gif

"Meh" chapter. I liked how they killed off some characters, the whole Daphne thing was kinda weird. Micah being Rebel was quite predictable. How did Peter get in the elevator? Where did Sylar go? What happened to Doyle? Etc, etc, etc.

Peter got in the elevator from the the top of the building, could have entered/exited on any floor above.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Honestly I disliked this episode.

First of all, as mentioned above, the whole Parkman/Daphne fantasy scene was just weird. Right before they revealed that it wasn't real I thought to myself that Matt was just using his power to get close to her.

Second of all, Peter's rescue was just stupid. He flew out from the elevator shaft. Why would that be exposed to the open air in the first place? There is no way he could have flown straight up and out.

Thirdly, Hiro getting his powers back was stupid. The whole "Touch and Go" power was cool, but it should not have been applyed to Hiro. His power was taken, not suppressed(sp?).

Fourth, Micah being Rebel was too predictable. Plus he is too young to organize something like that imo. Also, he has been out of the story this entire time, so he should not have known about anything really.

I believe Sylar left Danco Doyle as a gift. But I am not sure. I was hoping for a showdown between Danco and Sylar, since they specifically showed him waiting for Danco in his apartment.

Also, Doyle was on one of the tables holding the people with abilities. Remember that Danco mimicked the tag by saying Doyle was Danco's gift to Noah.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Second of all, Peter's rescue was just stupid. He flew out from the elevator shaft. Why would that be exposed to the open air in the first place? There is no way he could have flown straight up and out.

What's so hard to figure out about this elevator thing, you are the second person to mention it. He could easily enter the shaft on a higher floor.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Also, he has been out of the story this entire time, so he should not have known about anything really.

He can hack into pretty much anything he wants and you don't think he knows whats going on? Sure he probably doesn't know a lot like about the heroes and stuff although they probably have that on record on their computers so he may very well know. Also, they never said that he knew completely what was going on, he just knew they were in trouble and considering Tracy was the only one he's met he decided to contact her and help.

LOL.jpg

What's so hard to figure out about this elevator thing, you are the second person to mention it. He could easily enter the shaft on a higher floor.

But why was he there? Or did he just say "ONOZ! MOM IS IN DANGER I BET SHES ON AN ELEVATOR IN AN HOTEL I MUST GO TO THERE!!! *goes to hotel flying and gets inside the right elevator and takes her away*"

16185_s.gif

But why was he there? Or did he just say "ONOZ! MOM IS IN DANGER I BET SHES ON AN ELEVATOR IN AN HOTEL I MUST GO TO THERE!!! *goes to hotel flying and gets inside the right elevator and takes her away*"

I don't remember what he was doing beforehand but he could have been looking for his mom and caught up with her at the hotel. He sees a swat team working on an elevator door and it's not too hard to figure out what is happening.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg