HEROES SPOILER!!

TheChamp

I don't care about the sneak peek footage, I'll be looking for the circus tent scene from the LOST panel :lol:

Well let's see, checklist of predictability . . .

Obvious failure of Nathan/Sylar plan: check.

Big Bad Villain: check. (And it's T-bag. Lol.)

Hiro and MORE lame-[wagon] time travel plots: check.

Claire is a terrible character but still hot: check.

Tracy as a rogue agent: check.

Tacked on REDEMPTION theme in an attempt to alleviate these offenses: check.

[garden tool] hum.

p2gq.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lesbian scene is next week, and it's forced. It's in the preview and already I can see that they just put it in there to put it in there. It doesn't even fit with the show. <_<

They are pissing me off really. I want to know about Peter's storyline, not all this other garbage. This episode was a waste of time.

[hide]How did Nathan transform back into Sylar? :wall: He should have just healed. <_< [/hide]

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Ug, I seriously can't believe Claire's going lesbian. and with an ugly girl too but lol. Good episode, I think except I'm pretty much expecting Hiro to not die. I keep on forgetting what happens in past seasons so I forgot Nathan was dead etc.

Didn't see your post before I posted mine o_o. Sylar annoys me every season. Not really interested in any of the story lines right now especially Hiro's and Tracy's.

The writers on this show need a team of editors. I have no idea what their editors are doing right now (if they have any) but those guys should be kicking the writers around. Can't keep characters straight, can't keep plotlines in order, and can't grow enough of a pair to just LET SOMEONE DIE. Hiro is not going to die. Look at precedent. Nikki dies, Ali Larter stays on the show to play her identical twin (triplet, whatever) -- who later dies, but doesn't! Nathan dies, actor stays on the show because Sylar, who also should have died, is forced into assuming his identity. Seriously, the only semi-major "good" character to ever snuff it was DL, and that was a mistake too!

The whole Kelly thing was just so ridiculous--this is one of the show's biggest problems. I count at least twice, three episodes into the season, that the writers have inserted completely new pieces of a character's past. Now, this kind of thing works on a show like Lost, where we know absolutely nothing of the character's past lives and so that's some fertile ground and a part of the show from the very beginning, but on Heroes we get these supposedly HUGE things--Nathan committed manslaughter, for God's sake!--that were never even alluded to before. Something that significant should have come up in the first season, but of course, it hadn't yet crossed the writer's minds. It only did so when they needed a plot device. And when you do that, manipulate the characters for the sake of the plot, your story loses focus and becomes the mess Heroes is now.

I'm continuing to watch for the lesbian scenes, which are ridiculous, but I am a teenage male.

p2gq.jpg

lollllllllll people still watch this craptacular show? i actually saw the last season and it was just unbearable

seriously, the blonde isn't even THAT great

I think Heroes loses more and more viewers every episode to be honest. You always want to believe maybe next episode they've cleaned up their act but they still fail to impress me. I've officially given up on the show. I just don't think there is any hope left for this show. I'd be really surprised if Heroes gets picked up for another season.

tFtfA.jpg

They get one more chance before I stop watching.

One good thing from heroes though is I now watch the paramedic show that comes on right after it. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Time travel should have been eliminated from this show. Noah's scenes were pointless. They were just space fillers. Episode was a complete waste of time. I'm glad I was doing homework while watching.

Just last long enough until 24 starts up again. I need a [cabbage]ty show to occupy my Monday nights...

Watch Trauma. It comes on after Heroes. I really enjoy it.

I quit watching last season because the story was getting way to convoluted and the plot was getting nowhere. The first two seasons were good, but I have not been able to enjoy one episode of the newest ones. Hopefully someone will put the final bullet in this show.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I have to say. Heroes is one of my all time favorite shows. I have such a weird variety of shows that I enjoy watching. From The Vampire Diaries (Haven't missed an episode. Such a great show) to Naruto (I watch Naruto on Hulu all the time <3:). Not to mention I watch Desperate Housewives religiously.

Heroes does have it's moments. Some days I just can't stand what happens in an episode and I just want to stop watching, and the next episode I don't think they could of done a better job.

I'm in love with some of the new characters that they're starting to introduce, including Emma. She became one of my favorites, after falling in love with her character. The fact that she has a hearing impairment, and learns of this new, so called 'power', to me is just so amazing. I believe the show could go far with her, and I'm hoping she becomes a central character to the show.

I'm just so excited for this season! :^_^: I might just have to always stand by the show, no matter what happens.

Lily Legends.png

Just last long enough until 24 starts up again. I need a [cabbage]ty show to occupy my Monday nights...

Watch Trauma. It comes on after Heroes. I really enjoy it.

Trauma got cancelled so don't get to attached to it.

That's very disappointing. I thought it was a good show.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought the last episode was horribly written. Why would Nathan have tried to commit suicide by falling off the building knowing one of his powers was being able to heal? Knowing he would be out of Peter's range why would he have done that? The episode would have been much better if the whole time Peter thought he had brought Nathan back, it was really Sylar shapeshifting as Nathan just to mess with Peter. Once on the roof, Sylar would have easily just thrown Peter off. Of course Peter would have been saved, but it would have been a lot more exciting and actually would have made sense. It's moments like before where the protagonist has an obvious solution (Nathan allowing Peter to kill him) but instead do something stupid like that. Guaranteed next episode Sylar will be himself even though Peter supposedly erased his memories. Except for that one moment in the last episode where Sylar will be about to kill someone and Nathan resurfaces briefly to save the day.

Also another predictable element is going on with Claire ONCE AGAIN. Samuel used to be somewhat interesting because we didn't know his motives. Now we know he's another antagonist who wants power. This automatically makes him a bad guy, so we know Claire is free to temporarily join his side because in the end she'll have to leave the carnival since Samuel is a bad guy and therefore doomed to eventually alienate everyone around him. The only thing that would redeem that part of the episode would be if it was the puppetman who conspired with Samuel to make the baseball player attack Samuel, which is entirely possible, because what kind of grown adult male would seriously attack a young girl like that? I never thought I'd say it, but maybe they need to just write an ending to Heroes already if they're not going to develop characters anymore.