HEROES SPOILER!!

TheChamp

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What episode are you guys on? Angels and Monsters, or are you guys one in front over in the States? Watched I Am Become Death, and wow.

[hide=]It made me rage when Sylar nuked himself. D: Also, lol @ Parkman's spirit guide. Gonna be a very slow spirit walk. Parkman's probably my favourite Heroes character, though.[/hide]

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

[hide=What. The. [bleep].]Hiro [bleep] killed Ando.[/hide]

[hide=]I don't think Hiro would kill Ando like that unless Parkman's dad was also there controlling him somehow. Doesn't explain how he got back to Pinehearst so quickly though. Although Parkman's dad has been messing with both Daphne and Nathan, so maybe he can do it over long distances. If he can't do it over long distances he must be commuting a ton :) . The other alternative to the Hiro/Ando thing is that Hiro tricked them somehow. Maybe teleported the tip of the blade away and a glob of ketchup into it's place, stopped time, and told Ando the plan.[/hide]

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

[hide=What. The. [bleep].]Hiro [bleep] killed Ando.[/hide]

[hide=]I don't think Hiro would kill Ando like that unless Parkman's dad was also there controlling him somehow. Doesn't explain how he got back to Pinehearst so quickly though. Although Parkman's dad has been messing with both Daphne and Nathan, so maybe he can do it over long distances. If he can't do it over long distances he must be commuting a ton :) . The other alternative to the Hiro/Ando thing is that Hiro tricked them somehow. Maybe teleported the tip of the blade away and a glob of ketchup into it's place, stopped time, and told Ando the plan.[/hide]

[hide=]Yea, I REALLY doubt Hiro Killed him. I find one thing interesting, Before Hiro kills ando, when Daphne and Knox talk to them in the bar, it sounded like they have talked about it before.

Also.. Why did the writers have the Vortex guy kill himself! The character had loads of potential![/hide]

l33t_necroh.png

[hide=]That episode was awesome. They let Adam Monroe escape, which I could predict. I was surprised by the Nightmare man making a reapperance. I did not see it coming at all. I thought that since Lindermans power was to bring something dead back to life, I thought that only his body had died and his power had kept a ghost image of himself alive. I liked the vortex guy, too bad they didn't let him stick around. I have another question about Sylar though. It showed that he couldn't hear the converstation that was going on, but infact during the first season we see that he kills a woman who has super sensitive hearing, so he should have heard that. I think thats it for now.[/hide]

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

[hide=]That episode was awesome. They let Adam Monroe escape, which I could predict. I was surprised by the Nightmare man making a reapperance. I did not see it coming at all. I thought that since Lindermans power was to bring something dead back to life, I thought that only his body had died and his power had kept a ghost image of himself alive. I liked the vortex guy, too bad they didn't let him stick around. I have another question about Sylar though. It showed that he couldn't hear the converstation that was going on, but infact during the first season we see that he kills a woman who has super sensitive hearing, so he should have heard that. I think thats it for now.[/hide]

He lost all of his powers except for his "how things work" power sometime during the second season. I don't remember exactly how, I try not to think about that season too much :) .

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

He got them all back at the end of it . . . ?

I know he has his psychic power, and I don't think he ever ran into another telekenetic.

[bleep] I'm confused now. Well we know he can heal and has telekinesis. Whoever said that Mohinder is turning into a giant insect may be right :? I feel so bad for Maya

He got them all back at the end of it . . . ?

I know he has his psychic power, and I don't think he ever ran into another telekenetic.

Along with the "how things work" power he also kept his "plot armor" power where he can use one of the powers he lost if the writers need it in a scene.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

He lost all of his powers except for his "how things work" power sometime during the second season. I don't remember exactly how, I try not to think about that season too much :) .

He had the Shanti virus, which makes a person infected lose all powers. Including Sylar's power of Intuitive Aptitude.

In the end, he injects himself with Claires blood, which cures the virus.

[hide=]On the topic of Sylar's hearing... I honestly have no idea... They should Really hire people to point out flaws in the show before they shoot them...[/hide]

l33t_necroh.png

Ok, I think we're getting too confused here.

Sylar's whole story last season was finding Mohinder so he could get his powers back. As you said, he still had his "how things work" power, but he couldn't use any of the powers he took even though he knew how they worked. (He killed that one chick that he woke up with, the one who could make illusions, but he couldn't use her power even though he took it.) He got hold of a vial of Claire's blood from Mohinder in the finale and used it to heal himself, so now he can use all his powers again.

I'm pretty sure that's right.

p2gq.jpg

Ok, I think we're getting too confused here.

Sylar's whole story last season was finding Mohinder so he could get his powers back. As you said, he still had his "how things work" power, but he couldn't use any of the powers he took even though he knew how they worked. (He killed that one chick that he woke up with, the one who could make illusions, but he couldn't use her power even though he took it.) He got hold of a vial of Claire's blood from Mohinder in the finale and used it to heal himself, so now he can use all his powers again.

I'm pretty sure that's right.

But that doesnt correspond to him not using his sensitive hearing during the episode. But it doesnt matter. I was just wondering if there was a reason he didnt use it.

Since Sylar has all of these different powers, do you think Peter can absorb the ones Sylar has stolen? And likewise to Sylar stealing Peters powers.

Oh, and I think the puppet man is going to be a very interesting villain. Please don't kill him off right away. :pray:

Regarding Sylar's hearing, he did know about what Noah was up to as he later talked about it in the car with Noah and Bennet. I don't know if it was his hearing, since it could also be guessing after seeing Bennet threatening the vortex dude.

Mr Petrelli's powers. I think he has the power to control or boss over everyone with special abilities. Parkman's dad was communicating with Mr Petrelli without him having to open his mouth.

Another interesting with Mr Petrelli is the ring on his finger. They focused the screen on it two or three times, so I'm guessing that it has some importance to it. Maybe it grants him powers, kind of like the one ring to rule them all.

The people inside those cocoons or whatever that Mohinder creates are still alive I think. At least his neighbour's eyes moved to see where Mohinder pointed. Anyone got any idea what's to become of those cocoons? Something will probably come out of those and become Mohinder's minions lol.

I thought Mr. Petrelli's power was telekinesis? Parkman's dad knew what Pretrelli was thinking because he can read minds.

Sylar isn't stupid, he figured out what Noah was trying to get vortex man to do. I did think the car ride was one of the best parts of the show: Noah and Claire are arguing while Sylar is sitting in the back with a smile on his face even though he just saved Claire from vortex guy and Noah tried to get vortex guy to kill him.

Seems to me that Noah should be more worried about Peter than Sylar though, Sylar seems to have a handle on his urges but Peter definitely does not. Also I would consider Peter the stronger of the two, he doesn't have to study a brain to get powers, he just has be near people.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I thought Mr. Petrelli's power was telekinesis? Parkman's dad knew what Pretrelli was thinking because he can read minds.

Sylar isn't stupid, he figured out what Noah was trying to get vortex man to do. I did think the car ride was one of the best parts of the show: Noah and Claire are arguing while Sylar is sitting in the back with a smile on his face even though he just saved Claire from vortex guy and Noah tried to get vortex guy to kill him.

Seems to me that Noah should be more worried about Peter than Sylar though, Sylar seems to have a handle on his urges but Peter definitely does not. Also I would consider Peter the stronger of the two, he doesn't have to study a brain to get powers, he just has be near people.

Yeah, the Petrelli bloodline is simply the best. Peter and Sylar are switching places in terms of good and bad considering they have equal powers. (except for nathan :x )

I just realized that they havn't shown us the copycat girl (don't know her name). I liked her ability, I hope they don't just drop her off.

I want to see some more of the 7th wonders comics that isaac or whatever his name was created. Those were always very interesting.

I just realized that they havn't shown us the copycat girl (don't know her name). I liked her ability, I hope they don't just drop her off.

I want to see some more of the 7th wonders comics that isaac or whatever his name was created. Those were always very interesting.

Yeah, photographic reflexes are awesome when you really explore the power. That's why the Taskmaster is one of my favourite comic characters.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I was mad that he died, I thought he had potential. It was a bit of a wtf moment when the only villain to get out of the bank situation was the black guy (can't remember his name.) That was before I realized that there were a crapload of other ones though.

p2gq.jpg

As an aside, was I the only person expecting that german magnet guy to rip the surgical pins out of someone? That would've been cool.

errr I don't recall a german guy...Heroes isn't on yet right? I thought that The U.S. was the first to see it.

I thought Mr. Petrelli's power was telekinesis?

I said that last week, now I feel stupid. Of course Mr. Petrelli's power is of the empath sort. The two sons that naturally had powers (Peter and Sylar) both had a form of empathy, and the son that didn't was given powers (Nathan). We know that a child of a power wielding parent doesn't always share the parent's powers and sometimes doesn't get any power at all, still it should have been obvious to me that someone in charge like Mr. Petrelli would have more than just telekinesis.

Oh and regarding the German guy, they would have just ruined his power and therefore his character anyhow. Look at what they had him do, he opened up all the car doors at once, pulled all the shades in the bank at once, and then held his hand 1 inch away from the dial on the safe instead of just turning it with his hand or actually use his power and just rip the door off.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Mr. Petrelli's power = holycrapnotgood. A less . . . refined version of Peter's power. And Peter doesn't have his anymore. Does that mean his dad has his original ability to absorb powers as well? It must, because otherwise Peter would suck all the powers right back up. Unless Peter absorbed his dad's power and somehow kept that, maybe because Mr. Petrelli can't take what he already has . . .

Okay, ramble over. I'm a bit tired of Peter constantly losing his powers. I mean, he understandably needs a handicap because otherwise he would just freaking own everything, but he never does any owning at all.

p2gq.jpg

None of them really ever do as much as they could. Now the main reason for that is probably special effects costs, still it's kind of annoying. There will be the increase of power problem if they ever get a better budget, like it seems happens with most superheroes/villains. Not as bad as in comics though, for example in X-Men #1 when we first see Jean Grey she can only hold up Beast in the air for a second, by the time X-Men #129-137 comes around she travels to galaxies in seconds and destroys a planet with 6 billion human level lives on it. Now that might not be the best example because technically the Dark Pheonix was a different entity, but it happens with other characters too. Some power increase can be attributed to a learning curve also, so I think Heroes can handle it without too many problems.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg