HEROES SPOILER!!

TheChamp

I'm not going to bother quoting that long chain, but wil has it right. Probably the only way to kill Claire is to get her near the Hatian and then use any conventional means. Or let Arthue touch her.

That wouldn't work as quickly as Adam because she doesn't have 350~ years to be hit with.The Haitian...meh.Will-She couldn't regrow her scalp,I doubt she could regrow her whole head yet.

I really want to know Arthur's story :? .

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to bother quoting that long chain, but wil has it right. Probably the only way to kill Claire is to get her near the Hatian and then use any conventional means. Or let Arthue touch her.

I'm ready for tomorrows flashback episode. :D

So, does Arthur need contact with people's skin to steal their powers? Because when he took Maya's, he was holding her by the shoulder, which were covered. Though it was only a hospital gown, which are pretty flimsy, so it may have sunk through or something.

Wouldn't it be epic if he could not only absorb powers, but the properties of other items?

Also, what if that Vortex guy was really making portals to other times/places, instead of just black holes? Maybe he isn't dead, just got sent to another time or place, and we could meet him again soon. Eh was a pretty cool guy, so I don't want him to die just as a plot device to establish [cabbage] between Noah and Sylar.

Also, what was stopping that Puppet guy from just possessing a random guard into opening his cell/destroying the power grid?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

^The glass seemed to be power-proof :twss:

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Aside from that...

How do you guys think Arthur would be stopped?I'm hoping for Sylar versus Arthur (was hoping for Peter,because it'd be more even,but Peter's now normal) Star Wars style showdown.Since Sylar also has regenerative abilities...(By the way did he get his season 1 powers back?)

Think its possible for Peter to regain his powers?If so what d'you think it'd take?A blow to the head/Arthur dying?

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

That wouldn't work as quickly as Adam because she doesn't have 350~ years to be hit with.The Haitian...meh.Will-She couldn't regrow her scalp,I doubt she could regrow her whole head yet.

I really want to know Arthur's story :? .

You make some good points. I wonder if Arthur can take an ability he has already acquired? Still, my point about the Haitian still stands. As for Claire's scalp, maybe Sylar did something with her brain at that point to temporarily stop the regeneration process so he had time to get at the brain and acquire it? It's not unreasonable with his intuitive aptitude.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Didn't Sylar say something about her never being able to die when he took her abilities? All the other regnerates feel pain, but she doesn't now. I'm starting to think she's almost permanent and there's something very special about her, although it's clearly not her intelligence and forward planning.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Didn't Sylar say something about her never being able to die when he took her abilities? All the other regnerates feel pain, but she doesn't now. I'm starting to think she's almost permanent and there's something very special about her, although it's clearly not her intelligence and forward planning.

I wonder if she was one of the people who was given her ability, and not have her be born with it. That may explain why she is different than any other regenerative person.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I wonder if she was one of the people who was given her ability, and not have her be born with it. That may explain why she is different than any other regenerative person.

That would make sense, because in a flashback episode like 2 seasons ago, the parents of some heroes had to volunteer their children for "something," but I'm not quite sure. I also think I saw a young Noah giving away a baby to somebody. :?

That would make sense, because in a flashback episode like 2 seasons ago, the parents of some heroes had to volunteer their children for "something," but I'm not quite sure. I also think I saw a young Noah giving away a baby to somebody. :?

I know he took Claire from Nathan and Meredith,gave her to the Company and a year later adopted her.Meredith thought Claire was dead because she lost control and burnt down the house.

Damn I love how Sylar is turning from psychotic [wagon],to killer with a good reason (intuitive aptitute causes his powerlust) to (almost) reformed.

Think Molly's going to get a "Nightmare Man" in the form of Arthur this season?Not unreasonable,since he has Maury's powers,and she's had one in both previous seasons.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

That episode was awesome! At the beginning when the Earth cracked and revealed the symbol I felt chills run down my spine. It ties into everything that we saw first season, and how events have played out since then.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY KILLED USUTSU GAHHHHH

They always kill the precogs :x

I am very afraid for Hiro. I wonder if Arthur will twist his head off or just take his power. But does he know that Hiro's power is time/space manipulation? Can he take powers he doesn't know about?

All the tie-ins were very Lost-like. Me likey.

p2gq.jpg

I'm sorry but I personally don't care to much for flashbacks as, I want to learn more about the current story. I probably wouldn't be as upset if we didn't get an entire week off of Heroes. I don't know if many of you know this but two producers of the show got fired last week because of low ratings and to put pressure on the show to back on track. I also read that the next volume is a brand new story. [sOURCE]

tFtfA.jpg

Angela ain't dead.

Eh,if Arthur and Angela had THREE children,how does Angela still have her powers?

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Angela ain't dead.

Eh,if Arthur and Angela had THREE children,how does Angela still have her powers?

I forgot about Angela. I'll restate my statement.

All of my favorite precogs get killed off :(

That is the exact reason why my parents did not likey.

To me, the episode was a filler episode. More background info, a couple things we didn't know, but nothing really new (plot-wise) but the Hiro storyline.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

That is the exact reason why my parents did not likey.

To me, the episode was a filler episode. More background info, a couple things we didn't know, but nothing really new (plot-wise) but the Hiro storyline.

It was nice knowing why people thought Arthur was dead and what the exact condition was that he was in. Apparently the eclipse started everybody's powers too. I didn't see like the first 5 episodes of season 1 so I wouldn't know. I guess I'll have to watch it now ;)

I'm sorry but I personally don't care to much for flashbacks as, I want to learn more about the current story. I probably wouldn't be as upset if we didn't get an entire week off of Heroes. I don't know if many of you know this but two producers of the show got fired last week because of low ratings and to put pressure on the show to back on track. I also read that the next volume is a brand new story. [sOURCE]

Jeph Loeb was one of those, and if he does anything on Heroes like he does on the current Hulk series then he needed to be fired. Hulk is easily my least favourite comic I get right now, just keep getting it in the hopes it gets better someday.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I am very afraid for Hiro. I wonder if Arthur will twist his head off or just take his power. But does he know that Hiro's power is time/space manipulation? Can he take powers he doesn't know about?

One of my other favorite shows :D I didn't even think about it like that flashbacks, but it makes sense. It gives us the details that we didn't get in the beginning.

I hope that Hiro's vision has changed from past to future instead of Arthur actually coming to Hiro and killing Usutu. Actually he could have used Maury's power to get in his head. We have to remember that Hiro was one of the people who were recruited, and he was on a mission to bring Usutu in, so Arthur may be there to get Hiro back to Pinehearst, and to get him on their side again.

Uh, I thought Arthur just killed Maury, and didn't bother taking his power. Hard to see why he would've needed it, with his mind-controlling/thought-planting ability. So, that doctor who seems to be in charge of all medical operations in the series was Arthur's personal carer who got wasted when Sylar broke into Pinehearst to rescue Peter? IIRC, he was stabbed onto a pole or something. Could've been someone completely different, though, I guess.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Uh, I thought Arthur just killed Maury, and didn't bother taking his power. Hard to see why he would've needed it, with his mind-controlling/thought-planting ability. So, that doctor who seems to be in charge of all medical operations in the series was Arthur's personal carer who got wasted when Sylar broke into Pinehearst to rescue Peter? IIRC, he was stabbed onto a pole or something. Could've been someone completely different, though, I guess.

Well Peter probably absorbed Matt Parkmans power during one of the episodes, and Matt and Maury's power are the same, so if Arthur has Peters abilities now, I would assume that Arthur could use Maury/Parkmans power if he wanted to.

I dislike the mentality that an episode is filler if it doesn't advance the current story that much. Get a better appreciation for the art of storytelling, for crying out loud. I like to drool over Claire as much as the next guy, and action scenes are still awesome, but hot chicks and explosions aren't what make a show or movie. This episode gave us some CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, for the previously negligible Meredith and Flint, as well as some critical insight into Gabriel's transition to Sylar the Psychotic Killer. It was also an interesting juxtaposition when the grey-haired Company dude (can't remember his name) let Meredith go, because he was portrayed as a bad guy in the first season and Noah blew his brains out. Plus we saw into Arthur's story and his plotting with Linderman, which was the whole damn point of the episode. It was kind of necessary to explain how the hell Arthur ended up alive in a hospital bed after he was assumed dead.

I guess this is why I continue to love Lost long after half the world has given up on it. I half hope some of you people won't be satisfied with Heroes, because that means it hasn't become some mindless serial version of a crap superhero movie.

p2gq.jpg

You know,it is possible that Arthur is in Africa.He took Peter's pwoers,and Peter has Hiro's(Future Hiro's at least)...But I dunno how he know Hiro's dreaming about him.Maury needed Molly to look for him.

I don't ogle Claire ;)

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

You know,it is possible that Arthur is in Africa.He took Peter's pwoers,and Peter has Hiro's(Future Hiro's at least)...But I dunno how he know Hiro's dreaming about him.Maury needed Molly to look for him.

I don't ogle Claire ;)

Sure ya don't :roll:

Yeah I don't know how he knew Hiro was dreaming about him either. He had just woken up when Arthur showed up.

I dislike the mentality that an episode is filler if it doesn't advance the current story that much. Get a better appreciation for the art of storytelling, for crying out loud. I like to drool over Claire as much as the next guy, and action scenes are still awesome, but hot chicks and explosions aren't what make a show or movie. This episode gave us some CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, for the previously negligible Meredith and Flint, as well as some critical insight into Gabriel's transition to Sylar the Psychotic Killer. It was also an interesting juxtaposition when the grey-haired Company dude (can't remember his name) let Meredith go, because he was portrayed as a bad guy in the first season and Noah blew his brains out. Plus we saw into Arthur's story and his plotting with Linderman, which was the whole damn point of the episode. It was kind of necessary to explain how the hell Arthur ended up alive in a hospital bed after he was assumed dead.

I guess this is why I continue to love Lost long after half the world has given up on it. I half hope some of you people won't be satisfied with Heroes, because that means it hasn't become some mindless serial version of a crap superhero movie.

I agree with you. This episode was very important, it gave us good background details that further enhanced what we already know. Now we really know what happened to Arthur, how Sylar began to develop into a killer, like you said, and why Noah went to Meredith and asked her to become his new partner.

I like how Noah examined Sylar like a wild animal. Especially when he cuts off the shatter guy's head. He is fascinated by Sylar being able to expose the brain and see how a power works. We could also say that Noah in essence creates the killer side of Sylar and causes all of those deaths. Now he wants to kill the monster that he himself helped to create. the next episodes will be very interesting with this new information.

Well Peter probably absorbed Matt Parkmans power during one of the episodes, and Matt and Maury's power are the same, so if Arthur has Peters abilities now, I would assume that Arthur could use Maury/Parkmans power if he wanted to.

Oh snap. Nice. And Peter did have it, because I remember Matt trying to read Peter's mind but getting a bunch of feedback that messed them both up, sometime in the 1st Season.

And... this seems to be the proper start to the Villains series? It looks like we'll be getting more background on the villains, etc, from what we saw in that episode. And, huh, I never knew Plant was Meredith's brother.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men