HEROES SPOILER!!

TheChamp

Solar eclipses happen every year,full eclipses and half eclipses alternating,so yeah they'll have a great time explaining.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The eclipse thing is really pissing me off. How are they going to explain this since a full eclipse happens more than once a year? Then they had Kansas, California and some jungle place all having a full eclipse which is impossible.

Meh, I've come to accept the half-[wagon] pseudoscience (remember Charlie?) but the fact that eclipses aren't a rare occurence is really bugging me too. The only thing so far that fits into the eclipse thing is Daphne, because it seems like she's experienced losing her powers before from what she said.

The jungle place was Haiti, by the way. They were looking for the Haitian.

p2gq.jpg

The eclipse thing is really pissing me off. How are they going to explain this since a full eclipse happens more than once a year? Then they had Kansas, California and some jungle place all having a full eclipse which is impossible.

Meh, I've come to accept the half-[wagon] pseudoscience (remember Charlie?) but the fact that eclipses aren't a rare occurence is really bugging me too. The only thing so far that fits into the eclipse thing is Daphne, because it seems like she's experienced losing her powers before from what she said.

The jungle place was Haiti, by the way. They were looking for the Haitian.

Normally the fake science stuff just annoys me some, but this eclipse thing really, really annoyed me.

I thought I heard them mention a country South America, but Haiti makes more sense, since his brother would probably try and take over his home country first.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

hm, the first eclipse didn't give them their powers, but the second took it away. Odd. Noah is probably the strongest character in terms of fighting ability now that nobody has powers, and he is a master of "baseball" as he calls it. That was one badass sniper rifle though. When Suresh's rash went away I was like "sashinfrashgrrnng!!" I really hate him now that he is a pissy whiner. Hiro was perhaps the funniest of all with his new 10-year-old catchphrase though.

Yep Seth Green is awesome. Breckin Meyer was the other guy in the store, currently he is working on Robot Chicken and that's all I know of his off the top of my head.

Hulu videos do have pretty crappy audio unless you watch the 480p version.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=18851

Quite a revealing article, it answers a lot of questions. Referring to the confusion over whether Sylar lost all of his powers from the Shanti virus, apparently he did. He was able to keep his intuitive aptitude, being his innate ability, and his telekinesis, because as we now see from the Elle situation his ability is connected to emotional empathy. He felt guilt over his first kill, so he kept that ability but none of the others since after the first kill he became a psychotic killer.

p2gq.jpg

CBR is pretty great, the best place to get comicbook or superheroes in general related news.

So this week, do you think Sylar killed Elle? Please no spoilers from next weeks previews. Sylar going back and forth between good and bad is going to get old after a while.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

CBR is pretty great, the best place to get comicbook or superheroes in general related news.

So this week, do you think Sylar killed Elle? Please no spoilers from next weeks previews. Sylar going back and forth between good and bad is going to get old after a while.

Yeah I think Sylar killed Elle. I agree that Sylar needs to pick a side and stick to it. And the whole thing about the Petrelli's being his parents, then not being his parents, is just stupid. They need to stop switching everything around.

But on a good note, they did something awesome. I knew that when Isaac handed his sketchbook to the bicyclist, that we would see that guy sometime in the future. And they handled it perfectly, they waited 2 seasons before bringing it back, not bringing it back a few episodes after it happened.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I don't think Sylar actually killed Elle. For one thing the cut didn't look as deep as it usually does when he slices skulls off, and for another he had a kid in the future. A blond one. Granted that might not happen anymore, but I still think he stopped himself short of killing her. He has her ability already after all.

p2gq.jpg

I don't think Sylar actually killed Elle. For one thing the cut didn't look as deep as it usually does when he slices skulls off, and for another he had a kid in the future. A blond one. Granted that might not happen anymore, but I still think he stopped himself short of killing her. He has her ability already after all.

Not all the futures that are shown come true. And anyways... 99% of the women in heroes are blonde ¬¬

16185_s.gif

But on a good note, they did something awesome. I knew that when Isaac handed his sketchbook to the bicyclist, that we would see that guy sometime in the future. And they handled it perfectly, they waited 2 seasons before bringing it back, not bringing it back a few episodes after it happened.

I thought that was pretty cool also, and while I don't remember what the messenger looked like I think it would be great if they got the same actor back for it.

That's what I was thinking, she didn't start screaming as early or as loud as the others we saw. Plus, looked like less blood.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I actually forgot that this even happened until about 2 hours after the episode aired and then I finally remembered. I agree that they played it perfectly. It was unexpected.

Last night's episode was pretty well put together. I figured Clare and Sylar wouldn't die and guessed correctly that the end of the eclipse would bring her back to life. I doubted that two main characters would be killed off in a span of 5-10 minutes, so the seemingly neverending eclipse's end was the logical solution.

The guy from Hati now has my respect. Before, I always thought of his chracter as a power spoiler, but now he's pretty manly. Did he always have that power? I thought he was only a memory wiper and power buffer.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

The guy from Hati now has my respect. Before, I always thought of his chracter as a power spoiler, but now he's pretty manly. Did he always have that power? I thought he was only a memory wiper and power buffer.

His power is to affect people's minds in certain ways, the power neutralization and memory wipe are just part of that. He can't affect them to make them do something or read their minds (as far as we know).

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

His power is to affect people's minds in certain ways, the power neutralization and memory wipe are just part of that. He can't affect them to make them do something or read their minds (as far as we know).

So his powers are broader than just those two. Ok. That makes sense. :thumbup:

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I actually forgot that this even happened until about 2 hours after the episode aired and then I finally remembered. I agree that they played it perfectly. It was unexpected.

Last night's episode was pretty well put together. I figured Clare and Sylar wouldn't die and guessed correctly that the end of the eclipse would bring her back to life. I doubted that two main characters would be killed off in a span of 5-10 minutes, so the seemingly neverending eclipse's end was the logical solution.

When I saw Noah killed Sylar and that Clair died, I didn't believe that they would actually kill off two of those characters that close together. But then again, they should have died, since they were killed when they had no powers, so that should mean that they had no chance of reviving, but eh, where would we be without Sylar?

I wonder if something is going to happen with Clair now that she has actually "died". We saw Noah begin to get worried when he found out she had died, but Sylar, Elle, and Hiro interupted all that (oh yeah, Hiro was awesome in that scene. "Bad man" then teleports him away :lol:.)

So his powers are broader than just those two. Ok. That makes sense. :thumbup:

The hatian is even more of a badass than he already was. I doubt we have seen the last of his abilities.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I wonder if something is going to happen with Clair now that she has actually "died". We saw Noah begin to get worried when he found out she had died, but Sylar, Elle, and Hiro interupted all that (oh yeah, Hiro was awesome in that scene. "Bad man" then teleports him away :lol:.)

I think Noah was worried because he realized that if Claire died and came back Sylar would too. I also loved that scene. :) I love when Hiro actually uses his powers for something useful. Its so cool.

prospektssigza4.jpg

I was impressed with this past two episodes, in my opinion the best stuff all season. It was a really nice realization of how powerless they really are when they don't have their powers. The one thing I didn't like is how much they focused on the opening up of Claire's chest, it kinda ruined the whole regaining of power moment even though you knew it was coming since its beginning. Sylar, they need to get him on one side and get him away from this Racer X type character, that is like exiled from the main group but still shares that strong connection that he can't completely leave, thing going on.

tFtfA.jpg

I'm getting sick of Sylar switching sides tbh

and what I don't get it Sylar already has Elle's power, but he still wants to open her up?

I'm surprised that nobody was disturbed that they were about to do it when Elle had a recent gunshot wound on her hip.

I'm getting sick of Sylar switching sides tbh

and what I don't get it Sylar already has Elle's power, but he still wants to open her up?

Maybe he just want's to kill her, or maybe, he wants to fake her death.

16185_s.gif