HEROES SPOILER!!

TheChamp

I'm thinking that the eclipse only effects people who were given powers. That it somehow disperses the catalyst somehow. Its just my theory.

I think its really cool how they are letting us understand the characters powers more. It makes it a lot more interesting to try and contemplate what makes them tick and how.

One thing that's frustrating me is that I don't know which side to pick. Good is bad and bad is good, the good guys are bad and the bad guys are good. Aggghhhh! It all so confusing. :wall: :oops:

I havn't picked a new favorite character since they killed off Adam Monroe -.- I guess Knox is the coolest new character we have seen, so I want to see what happens to him, and I also like Sylars character, so I'm rooting for the Villians. :twisted:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teaser for next week said it explicitly. "An eclipse gave them their powers, now another one will take them away" or something to that effect. And it showed a bunch of people going "WTF my powers are gone noes", including Claire getting shot and not healing.

Of course it could all be a misleading promotional.

Ah, I don't watch previews or anything like that, they usually spoil too much.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

The teaser for next week said it explicitly. "An eclipse gave them their powers, now another one will take them away" or something to that effect. And it showed a bunch of people going "WTF my powers are gone noes", including Claire getting shot and not healing.

In this case, the entire episode. Why would the Heroes producers say everybody loses their power next episode, and wonder why ratings are dropping? They spoil the whole damn episode in a 15 second clip. :wall:

In this case, the entire episode. Why would the Heroes producers say everybody loses their power next episode, and wonder why ratings are dropping? They spoil the whole damn episode in a 15 second clip. :wall:

Maybe because it might not be the entire episode spoiled. Although if it is, alot of people will be pissed.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Maybe because it might not be the entire episode spoiled. Although if it is, alot of people will be pissed.

Even if it's a little part it's still a spoiler. I've been getting much more enjoyment out of TV as a whole since I stopped watching previews a year ago.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I just saw the most recent episodes. They're good for Heroes episodes, but LOST-like? C'mon! :thumbdown:

Are you saying it's a bad thing that one episode had Lost-style elements? Or that it's ludicrous to suggest that it did? I'm confused.

p2gq.jpg

I never said it was on par with Lost, just that the tie-ins would not have been out of place on Lost. And they seem more like stuff the writers made up on the spot and found the best place to insert them - as a matter of fact, that is probably exactly what they did considering this is a whole new direction for the show that was not originally planned. Contrary to popular belief, the Lost connections are, for the most part, planned far in advance.

p2gq.jpg

Freaking awesome episode.

[hide=]I had no idea the most badass line ever to be uttered was three words. "I hate heroes." I love Sylar! And everyone's faces when they realise their powers don't work. :lol:[/hide]

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I have to disagree.

"What is this, tai-kwon-do?"

"No, it's baseball."

:lol:

Noah is just so awesome. I couldn't resist thinking "double headshot!" as he was zooming in on Sylar and Elle sucking face.

p2gq.jpg

I was out for the fall sports ceremony and dinner so I didn't have the chance to watch it, guess I'll have to resort to hulu.com for the fifth episode in a row, lol. How would you guys rate the episode? Godly or GODLY.

I have to disagree.

"What is this, tai-kwon-do?"

"No, it's baseball."

:lol:

Noah is just so awesome. I couldn't resist thinking "double headshot!" as he was zooming in on Sylar and Elle sucking face.

I agree on both counts. :thumbsup:

It was an awesome episode. I hope we see more of the comic shop next week, along with Clair's injury.

I was out for the fall sports ceremony and dinner so I didn't have the chance to watch it, guess I'll have to resort to hulu.com for the fifth episode in a row, lol. How would you guys rate the episode? Godly or GODLY.

GODLY.

For the two simple facts of Sylar's powers going kaput and him tring to telekinetic-throw HRG with a bewildered look on his face and the fact that, unlike most shows, we don't have to wait until Janurary 15th for a new episode.

I'm also glad that the previews for next week gave away almost nothing.. but Claire is really ugly when she's sick.. I mean, I know she's dying.. but come on, throw on some makeup. Or a paper bag.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I liked Parkman when he found out his powers were gone. He tilted his head and stared at Daphne's father, it made him look like an idiot :lol:

That reminds me, I was surprised to find our Daphne had some sort of leg paralysis. I never would have expected it.

I liked Parkman when he found out his powers were gone. He tilted his head and stared at Daphne's father, it made him look like an idiot :lol:

"What's yer problem son?" :lol:

That reminds me, I was surprised to find our Daphne had some sort of leg paralysis. I never would have expected it.

I know, the irony is intense.

prospektssigza4.jpg

"What's yer problem son?" :lol:

I know, the irony is intense.

Haha yeah. It kind of added some realism to the story.

And for Daphne, I guess that when she got her powers, her leg muscles became superhuman and basically destroyed the disease.

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

umm how did daphne know when to get home just before she loses her legs?

She didn't, exactly, she went home because she didn't know where else to go once she felt that Matt didn't trust her. I assume it's once she got home that she began to feel the change.

What I'm curious about is how Daphne said something to the effect of "It's coming back again" or something like that, possibly indicating that she has lost her powers more than once?

Flyingjj.png

The eclipse thing is really pissing me off. How are they going to explain this since a full eclipse happens more than once a year? Then they had Kansas, California and some jungle place all having a full eclipse which is impossible.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg