HEROES SPOILER!!

TheChamp

He got painting the future from Isaac and dreaming the future from his mom. She used it earlier this season.

Nobody gave him the knowledge of his power, he just realized that he could only fly when he was around Nathan and came to the conclusion that he could absorb powers.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This episode was good, not as intense as others but it was still good. I'm guessing that Peter is never going to get his power back, but is going to get a new one. Suresh said his metabolism was ready for a power. We'll just have to wait and see.

Interestingly Sylar saved Peter. I did not expect that. Poor Sylar, he has been through so many emotional ups and downs. He is still awesome though. :)

I can't wait for the next episode. The flash back is going to awesome! Why does it have to be in 2 weeks!!!!????

Edit: I almost forgot! Why would Parkman's dad put his own life on the line to save him? I just don't get it. Why do they keep killing so many important people!!!??

prospektssigza4.jpg

This episode was good, not as intense as others but it was still good. I'm guessing that Peter is never going to get his power back, but is going to get a new one. Suresh said his metabolism was ready for a power. We'll just have to wait and see.

Interestingly Sylar saved Peter. I did not expect that. Poor Sylar, he has been through so many emotional ups and downs. He is still awesome though. :)

I can't wait for the next episode. The flash back is going to awesome! Why does it have to be in 2 weeks!!!!????

Edit: I almost forgot! Why would Parkman's dad put his own life on the line to save him? I just don't get it. Why do they keep killing so many important people!!!??

Parkman's dad was not an important character. It's Matt that is important to the story. I don't think that Sylar was trying to save Peter but that he absorb part of Clarie's power enough to save him when he hit the ground. Think about it, she was near him when he hit, and when he first got his first powers he had to be near the person(s) who had the power at first until he was able to control the power(s) himself. It's just my theory.

tFtfA.jpg

Parkman's dad was not an important character. It's Matt that is important to the story. I don't think that Sylar was trying to save Peter but that he absorb part of Clarie's power enough to save him when he hit the ground. Think about it, she was near him when he hit, and when he first got his first powers he had to be near the person(s) who had the power at first until he was able to control the power(s) himself. It's just my theory.

Possible, but that building is full of people with powers that were looking for him and he was close to them. Also he thought he didn't hit the ground as hard as he should have, meaning his fall was slowed somehow.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

am i the only one getting creeped out by the parkman-daphne relationship? daphne looks and acts waaaaaaaaaay too young

I'm starting to like Peter more and more. "just kick his [wagon] and let's get out of here" :lol:

Hiro's just getting annoying now too. He has control over time and he acts like a little [bleep].

He was important, he could manipulate people (like seeing Mr. Linderman). I mean what was the point in bringing him back if he is just going to die so soon? It doesn't make sense to me. Maybe he fooled Aurthur somehow....

Aurthur took Peters power. He can't absorb powers anymore. Plus, peter still didn't heal after he got hurt, if he even absorbed part of Claire's power he would have healed eventually. Just at a slower rate.

Hiro's just getting annoying now too. He has control over time and he acts like a little [bleep].

Hiro's always been annoying like that. You just have to let it go. Think about it, he could just go back in time and stop Sylar from killing Bob (so Peter's mom couldn't be manipulated and make huge mistakes), or he could stop himself from freeing Adam, or even stop himself from making Adam a villain, but then we wouldn't have this really cool show would we?

prospektssigza4.jpg

Possible, but that building is full of people with powers that were looking for him and he was close to them. Also he thought he didn't hit the ground as hard as he should have, meaning his fall was slowed somehow.

How I see it is that, when he was falling, his emotions and everything were just going crazy during the fall and he picked up the connection with Claire. Claire as you all know doesn't feel pain now, so if Peter was able to quickly absorb her power for like the second that took him to hit the ground, in my theory he absorbed enough just long enough of her power to feel less pain then he would other wise and protect him from from the more serious injuries.

I also doubt Sylar could of got away with using his powers like that in front of Aurthur. just think how powerful Aurthur is and he's collected so many powers over the years I'm sure by now he can tell when people use their powers or not.

He was important, he could manipulate people (like seeing Mr. Linderman). I mean what was the point in bringing him back if he is just going to die so soon? It doesn't make sense to me. Maybe he fooled Aurthur somehow....

Aurthur took Peters power. He can't absorb powers anymore. Plus, peter still didn't heal after he got hurt, if he even absorbed part of Claire's power he would have healed eventually. Just at a slower rate.

Think about it. Does manipulating people service a purpose now that they have assembled the team? That was his purpose nothing more or less. He was also brought back as a familiar face, and we have only seen him on screen for no more then 5 minutes total this season. Doesn't sound like a main character to me. It also seems like Matt is going to play a huge role in this season and I'm sure they aren't going to want to repeat the same event that happened last season. Logically it doesn't make sense to me to keep him around.

tFtfA.jpg

Think about it. Does manipulating people service a purpose now that they have assembled the team? That was his purpose nothing more or less. He was also brought back as a familiar face, and we have only seen him on screen for no more then 5 minutes total this season. Doesn't sound like a main character to me. It also seems like Matt is going to play a huge role in this season and I'm sure they aren't going to want to repeat the same event that happened last season. Logically it doesn't make sense to me to keep him around.

He didn't get away with using his powers in front of Mr. Petrelli. Mr. P stated that it didn't seem that Peter hit the ground hard enough.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

So what really did happen with Arthur Petrelli that made everyone think he died, and what was the cause of that? I think those at Primatech deliberately tried to kill him when they found out what he could do. I'm puzzled why Parkman's dad helped Arthur in the first place, and he looked terrified when he was having a conversation with Arthur two episodes ago when he was still weak in bed.

How about Sylar, has he switched sides once again? Could it be possible that he is still loyal to mom, but is faking his actions to trick his dad (or has no choice as Arthur would own him)?

So what really did happen with Arthur Petrelli that made everyone think he died, and what was the cause of that? I think those at Primatech deliberately tried to kill him when they found out what he could do. I'm puzzled why Parkman's dad helped Arthur in the first place, and he looked terrified when he was having a conversation with Arthur two episodes ago when he was still weak in bed.

How about Sylar, has he switched sides once again? Could it be possible that he is still loyal to mom, but is faking his actions to trick his dad (or has no choice as Arthur would own him)?

To answer your first question, we'll find that out in two weeks, because it is flash back episode.

tFtfA.jpg

How I see it is that, when he was falling, his emotions and everything were just going crazy during the fall and he picked up the connection with Claire. Claire as you all know doesn't feel pain now, so if Peter was able to quickly absorb her power for like the second that took him to hit the ground, in my theory he absorbed enough just long enough of her power to feel less pain then he would other wise and protect him from from the more serious injuries.

I also doubt Sylar could of got away with using his powers like that in front of Aurthur. just think how powerful Aurthur is and he's collected so many powers over the years I'm sure by now he can tell when people use their powers or not.

Fine, he wasn't important, but he was important to me! :boohoo:

Peter no longer has powers, he could not have absorbed Claires. End of discussion.

prospektssigza4.jpg

[hide=long quote]

Fine, he wasn't important, but he was important to me! :boohoo:

Peter no longer has powers, he could not have absorbed Claires. End of discussion.

[/hide]

I'm not going to give completely up on my theory until we get to see another solid episode. He's to important to the show to completely ruin. I guess you could say I'm being stubborn on this one, but I truly feel that you can't believe what you see. Its kinda of a recurring theme to the show.

tFtfA.jpg

Hiro's always been annoying like that. You just have to let it go. Think about it, he could just go back in time and stop Sylar from killing Bob (so Peter's mom couldn't be manipulated and make huge mistakes), or he could stop himself from freeing Adam, or even stop himself from making Adam a villain, but then we wouldn't have this really cool show would we?

Time doesn't work like that. He can't go back on his own timeline and prevent his own reason for going back in time in the first place. As Kaito Nakamura says, even with Godlike abilities, you must not play God. The past is always fixed, but every action can and will change the future via the butterfly effect.

Time-travel is fun.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Am I the only one who has a problem with, among other things, Claire's unbelievable stupidity? She tries to fight an incredibly dangerous criminal with a taser. I don't think I can continue to watch a show with a protagonist like that.

Am I the only one who has a problem with, among other things, Claire's unbelievable stupidity? She tries to fight an incredibly dangerous criminal with a taser. I don't think I can continue to watch a show with a protagonist like that.

She's not out to kill, but to send them back to level 5.

tFtfA.jpg

Time doesn't work like that. He can't go back on his own timeline and prevent his own reason for going back in time in the first place. As Kaito Nakamura says, even with Godlike abilities, you must not play God. The past is always fixed, but every action can and will change the future via the butterfly effect.

Time-travel is fun.

Umm... how did Future Hiro come back in time and change the future early in the show. Or Future Peter with this season. Wth happened to that guy?

Time-travel is fun.

Umm... how did Future Hiro come back in time and change the future early in the show. Or Future Peter with this season. Wth happened to that guy?

Uh, they were both killed. Or, wait, did Future Peter have Claire's invulnerability?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Time-travel is fun.

Uh, they were both killed. Or, wait, did Future Peter have Claire's invulnerability?

I don't think so.Arthur took them,aye?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Time-travel is fun.

Yeah... but if he took his invulnerability, why didn't he take everything else?

Also, where did Present Peter get invisibility from?

EDIT - Nevermind, I remember. Noah's old partner.

EDITED EDIT - Well [cabbage]. Maury got killed pretty quick. I was hoping for some psychic showdown or something. So that's no more Lindermann as well, huh?

EDITED EDIT OF AN EDIT - Couldn't Elle kill Claire by shorting out the electrical impulses in her mind/screwing with her heart?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Time-travel is fun.

EDITED EDIT - Well [cabbage]. Maury got killed pretty quick. I was hoping for some psychic showdown or something. So that's no more Lindermann as well, huh?

EDITED EDIT OF AN EDIT - Couldn't Elle kill Claire by shorting out the electrical impulses in her mind/screwing with her heart?

He did.Peter's a normal human now,as far as I remember.

I know :shock:

I think Adam said the only way to kill him is to remove the head,so thats what I'm thinking applies to Claire.

Sylar vs Arthur would be awesome tbh.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I recently re-watched season 2 via the DVD and have a few things on my mind.

First of all, I want to know what the hell happened to West. As far as I know Claire and her family are still in Costa Verde, so where in the world is her flying boyfriend. I'm not particularly fond of him, but c'mon, he shouldn't just drop off the face of the earth. The last we saw of him was when Claire gave him his company file and he flew away. Now Claire's off hunting down highly dangerous Level 5 baddies, and he's still nowhere to be found? SUPERFICIAL.

And then there was Candice. I had no clue what had happened to her until I realized that the red-haired chick who was taking care of Sylar's wounds was actually her. She went from what seemed like shape-shifting to full-blown illusions and it threw me off. Bad writing there. And now she's dead.

Okay, so Nikki really is dead and Tracy is a different person completely. That doesn't mean you can relegate Micah to a near cameo and drop Monica. Blah.

Finally, I found the whole "I have to change the future so that I can save Caitlin" thing Peter had going on just plain stupid. If you change the future the one she's trapped in won't exist, idiot. And then she became yet another character consigned to oblivion. This show sucks at giving people closure.

And then I watched the alternate ending. Basically, season 2 was planned to be a full season of 20-odd episodes and play out very differently, but when the writer's strike came along the ending we saw was written to wrap the season up early. It comes down to one difference: the vial that Adam dropped right before Hiro teleported him away hit the ground. The rest of season 2, and I think Volume 2 (not sure about that, it could have easily still gone on to Volume 3) would have been about containing the virus. The final scene of episode 11 was almost exactly the same, except instead of revealing his powers Nathan was telling the world about the quarantine and instead of being shot he fell down sick.

There were some scenes from the unfinished episode 12 already completed and on the DVD. Most of them were about Elle hunting down Sylar, which was pretty cool actually. Sylar still got his powers back in the alternate ending and so he was killing again. There was a cool scene in which Elle goes to Noah for help, and he basically screws with her mind and starts to worm between her and Bob. There was also one scene from episode 13, which was Angela's two dream scenes almost exactly from the current season merged together and with two major differences. Instead of seeing Nathan and Tracy dead she saw DL and Micah, and instead of Arthur coming up to her it was Sylar.

I found it interesting to see how different yet how similar season 2 would have played out without the strike, and then to what extent it would have changed season 3. Thoughts on whether it would have been better or worse? I think the one we have now is pretty damn good, and I dunno if season 2, infamous as it is, being stretched out more would have been healthy for the show.

p2gq.jpg

Time-travel is fun.

He did.Peter's a normal human now,as far as I remember.

I know :shock:

I think Adam said the only way to kill him is to remove the head,so thats what I'm thinking applies to Claire.

Sylar vs Arthur would be awesome tbh.

Actually I think you have to destroy the brain. It's taking it to the extreme, but I bet that if you simply decapitate her, the rest of the body might regrow out of the neck.

Alternatively, introduce Claire to the Haitian/Arthur and use any method of killing you like.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I'm not going to bother quoting that long chain, but wil has it right. Probably the only way to kill Claire is to get her near the Hatian and then use any conventional means. Or let Arthue touch her.

I'm ready for tomorrows flashback episode. :D

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!