HEROES SPOILER!!

TheChamp

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God they added a mutant that's not worthless. The guy's a badass.

Daphne should've given him the ol' 100 - 200 (super speed boxing ftw)

As I see it, Mr. Petrelli absorbed Tazeko Kensei's power, and since hes 400 years old, he crumbled away. Peter most likely lost his empathy power and is more of a [kitty] now than he has been. I love how he tries to act all tough with a deep voice and fails miserably, while Sylar just talks in a whisper and is uber cool. I actually think puppet man is very charming despite his...physical characteristics. NBC is making me like the opposite of what I'm supposed to...very confusing. :wall:

As I see it, Mr. Petrelli absorbed Tazeko Kensei's power, and since hes 400 years old, he crumbled away. Peter most likely lost his empathy power and is more of a [kitty] now than he has been. I love how he tries to act all tough with a deep voice and fails miserably, while Sylar just talks in a whisper and is uber cool. I actually think puppet man is very charming despite his...physical characteristics. NBC is making me like the opposite of what I'm supposed to...very confusing. :wall:

I'm pretty sure Mr. Petrelli chose to kill Adam like that, he can take away someones life if he choses. Because regeneration just heals your body's cells, so when Adam lost his power he would just be a normal person.

Also it would explain why everyone is afraid of Petrelli so much, if he can kill you with a touch and does it often then that is much scarier than a person who just takes powers. Look when Parkman's dad was talking to him, he was deathly afraid. If all Mr. Petrelli could do is take away powers it would suck for Parkman, but not close to being life threatening.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I'm pretty sure Mr. Petrelli chose to kill Adam like that, he can take away someones life if he choses. Because regeneration just heals your body's cells, so when Adam lost his power he would just be a normal person.

Also it would explain why everyone is afraid of Petrelli so much, if he can kill you with a touch and does it often then that is much scarier than a person who just takes powers. Look when Parkman's dad was talking to him, he was deathly afraid. If all Mr. Petrelli could do is take away powers it would suck for Parkman, but not close to being life threatening.

No Adam died because he's 400 years old. Maury was scared because of how powerful Arthur is.

We know Peter has his powers in the future so I'm not worried about him being totally useless

But that was a different future that no longer exists. But I still think he'll get his powers back or else he might as well be killed off.

It wouldn't make sense for Adam's body to fall apart, because his body's cells aren't 400 years old. They just get replaced/healed when they die off, that's how regeneration works. Now they could play it that he did die because he lost his power, but that wouldn't explain why everyone is so afraid of Mr. Petrelli.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Maybe they're scared of him because . . . he's a really bad dude? I mean, he obviously has a reputation. People are scared of Sylar because he slices their skulls off. Who's to say Mr. Petrelli isn't as bad or worse with his powers?

Also, I don't know if you can really say how the regeneration keeps Adam alive. The aging process is pretty much a mystery, no one knows why our bodies start to die. So it's possible that the regeneration only kept aging at bay, and once it was gone the long-overdue process set in.

p2gq.jpg

I guess that's true, still I think it would be much cooler/scarier if Mr. Petrelli could completely absorb all energy from you instead of just taking your powers.

Maybe he can. He may not have taken peters life energy because he is his son. Who knows what the entire scope of Mr. Petrelli's power is. I wish they hadn't made Adam Monroe die, he was one of my favorite characters. I hope they let him come back if Hiro starts going back in time again. They could have him come across Hiro a few hundred years before he dies.

And I guess the new saying for this season is "You can't choose your family. You can choose a side"

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

We know Peter has his powers in the future so I'm not worried about him being totally useless

But that was a different future that no longer exists. But I still think he'll get his powers back or else he might as well be killed off.

Peter only lost his powers that he's collected over time so he can still obtain more powers.

tFtfA.jpg

Peter only lost his powers that he's collected over time so he can still obtain more powers.

I think peter lost every one of his abilities, including his original one. His father said "You don't have you abilities anymore Peter, because I have them now"

I think peter lost every one of his abilities, including his original one. His father said "You don't have you abilities anymore Peter, because I have them now"

We can only wait and tell if peter was left with his original ability.. I seriously find it hard to believe that Aurthur would steel Peter's power absorbing ability but anything seems possible this season...

tFtfA.jpg

It doesn't make any sense for Peter to still have his original power. Besides the previews for next week shows Pinehearst is holding Peter captive, if he still had his original power, he would just absorb all the powers back from Arthur and easily get out of there.

It doesn't make any sense for Peter to still have his original power. Besides the previews for next week shows Pinehearst is holding Peter captive, if he still had his original power, he would just absorb all the powers back from Arthur and easily get out of there.

Commas, periods, grammar? WHO ARE YOU :| =D>

um who watch heroes? check out season 3 trailer

by way maybe spoiler!!!

http://tv.ign.com/dor/objects/827560/he ... ailer.html

wat u guy think? sylar definitly villian and it look like claire is too!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and nikki not dead nooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

by way who shoot nathan?

Something doesn't seem right.....

That's not how Peter's powers work, otherwise he would have gotten all of Sylar's powers also during the first two seasons but he never did.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

That's not how Peter's powers work, otherwise he would have gotten all of Sylar's powers also during the first two seasons but he never did.

Actually I think he did. He got telekenesis from him at least.

p2gq.jpg

Actually I think he did. He got telekenesis from him at least.

Perhaps he can actually choose which powers to take?

Think about it, he didn't get Sylar's power of Intuitive aptitude at first, and its highly possible he only knew of telekenesis when he obtained it.

After all, Peter had no way of knowing which powers people had, however theres always the chance he can only obtain them while they are being used (like the Invisible Man), however afterwards retains them for future use.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I'm thinking that Peter gets the power from just being near you, but he has to see it and learn how to use it first, especially if its complicated like Sylars, versus a power that can be activated by anger like fire or lighting hands. That's why he made Sylar tell him how his power works. Then Peter had Sylar's power and the hunger.

prospektssigza4.jpg

I'm thinking that Peter gets the power from just being near you, but he has to see it and learn how to use it first, especially if its complicated like Sylars, versus a power that can be activated by anger like fire or lighting hands. That's why he made Sylar tell him how his power works. Then Peter had Sylar's power and the hunger.

Yeah he gets powers from being near people. He doesn't need to know about it at all and he doesn't choose what he takes. He took his mom's power, Nathan's power, Claire's power, etc and he didn't know about any of them.

Didn't he actually get the whole seeing into the future thing from Isaac?

After all, I don't think we were ever even given clues to Mrs. Petrelli's power in the first few seasons.

If he needs to see/learn the power, then couldn't you call the one who gave him the knowledge of it the origin?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

We didn't know that Mrs. Petrelli even had a power. But her power is to see the future through dreams, which happened to Peter before he met Isaac. Isaac's power is to paint the future, which Peter never did until he met him. I think the first time he does this is when he draws himself waking on air when he was in the hospital after he jumped off the roof the first time.

p2gq.jpg