¥ The Great Tip Pic of 2008! Omfg it's here! \=D/ Enjoy!

n_odie

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure exactly what pic it was supposed to be in, but early there was a skillcape outfit competition where the winners got the top two rows of the picture. Is that for this picture, or next year?

That is for this years.

Will that get me and Dan kicked out?

No, two extra rows are just created at the top. You will not be removed in any way.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

Any updates coming up? I'd be nice to see a completed picture :thumbsup:

Yeah me too. Really want to see completed picture woo! =P~

This last one has a lot of little stuff to be added and some larger changes as well. ;) This year's started with me knowing squat about photoshop and has ended with me, knowing squat but having a ton of help from really, really, really smart volunteers! But we hope to make a lasting impression of a Tip Pic!

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Btw, can I call row 2, column 1 for The Great Tip Pic of 2009! (same spot as 2008)?

:pray:

You'll need to time it correctly ;)

<.< When's Tip Pic 2009 gonna start?

:twss:

Around July this year.

Btw, can I call row 2, column 1 for The Great Tip Pic of 2009! (same spot as 2008)?

Around July this year.

July? :shock:

And I already took my picture, thinking it comes out soon. :wall: :lol:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Around July this year.

July? :shock:

And I already took my picture, thinking it comes out soon. :wall: :lol:

Roughly, anyways. It won't be for at least a few months yet.

I'm starting to feel pretty bad about all the kites, staffs, and godswords etc. that I have to cut off for this. :( Sorry people.

Just a status update though: I'm on page 36, if I'm really lucky I could finish my part of it in a few days. (There's some other stuff that is to be done by some others after I'm done.)

C2b6gs7.png

I'm starting to feel pretty bad about all the kites, staffs, and godswords etc. that I have to cut off for this. :( Sorry people.

Just a status update though: I'm on page 36, if I'm really lucky I could finish my part of it in a few days. (There's some other stuff that is to be done by some others after I'm done.)

For future reference, is it alright to pose using the graphical bug that allows you to copy the held positions of weapons to other weapons?

2dgucz6.png

For future reference, is it alright to pose using the graphical bug that allows you to copy the held positions of weapons to other weapons?

As long as it isn't too wide, I think it's fine.

Also for future reference:

• [*:3evb3a36]All those irreparably saved as JPG have not been added, it could be we don't even do those saved as JPG at all with the next one

[*:3evb3a36]Cropping your image as much as you can really, really speeds up progress

[*:3evb3a36]Links to images instead of posting them slows it down

[*:3evb3a36]It is unlikely that we will allow replacements at all next year

[*:3evb3a36]Black or white are probably the best colors to do transparency with

[*:3evb3a36]I don't know about others but I removed all underscores in names and replaced them with spaces, as RS has no underscores

[*:3evb3a36]It was difficult to tell which name people wanted on the image, so most of the time I just took the shorter one, unless it was clear which one they wanted.

C2b6gs7.png

<<<Quote Snip>>>

Also for future reference:

• [*:34czjhpq]All those irreparably saved as JPG have not been added, it could be we don't even do those saved as JPG at all with the next one

[*:34czjhpq]Cropping your image as much as you can really, really speeds up progress

[*:34czjhpq]Links to images instead of posting them slows it down

[*:34czjhpq]It is unlikely that we will allow replacements at all next year

[*:34czjhpq]Black or white are probably the best colors to do transparency with

[*:34czjhpq]I don't know about others but I removed all underscores in names and replaced them with spaces, as RS has no underscores

[*:34czjhpq]It was difficult to tell which name people wanted on the image, so most of the time I just took the shorter one, unless it was clear which one they wanted.

I've highlighted the one that bugs me... I really hope you didn't remove the underscores in my name, since I was probably on one of the pages you did. Those underscores have been part of my 'shortened' name for forever, simply due to how sites would choke on the longer name. Just look at how I typed in my RSN! I'll have to do something painful to you on the forums if you removed the underscores! Or maybe I'll make you include the infamous periods next year, so it will show as "D. V. Devnull" (obviously no quote marks, LOL!) under my image!!! :twisted:

~D. V. "NO underscore removal allowed!!!" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

A simple can you please add _ in my name would have sufficed. ;)

I'll have to do something painful to you on the forums if you removed the underscores!

Don't threaten my helpers or I will castrate you. :evil: :twisted: :ugeek:

~N. "No worries, I am joking! Kinda..." Odie

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous

A simple can you please add _ in my name would have sufficed. ;)

I'll have to do something painful to you on the forums if you removed the underscores!

Don't threaten my helpers or I will castrate you. :evil: :twisted: :ugeek:

~N. "No worries, I am joking! Kinda..." Odie

Lol'd irl :lol:

~3r. "Everyone's looking at me funny while I laugh..." Kid

Is it possible I'm not on it yet? ;) :?:

As long as it was before this post it should be in the next version...

which we hope to release.... gasp... tomorrow if work goes smoothly! <3:

And we are on the final stretch, here they come around the bend...oh my they are getting close....it's going to have to be a photo finish...it is!!!!

Tune in hopefully tomorrow for the release of the winner. Which would be the Great Tip Pic of 2008. :D Can't wait guys.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Before you look a urge you to take a look at the full sized picture found the following link:

The Great Tip Pic of 2008 (Hosted Tip.It)

With a massive 6563.58 KB of data it is sure to kill a dial up user without knowing ahead so that is why it is not going to be posted here.

Here is the condensed version but please do not judge font and such till you have looked at the full. Enjoy!

[hide=Omg Finally!]The_Great_Tip_pic_2k8_v6_resize.jpg[/hide]

I have already received a few pms on next years, if you want to help the project for 2009 send me pm entitled "Tip Pic 2009" . :thumbup:

~Nic

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous