Official Soul Calibur 4 thread

Riku3220

just got it today and i have to say its pretty awesome.

they made it to where you cant just sit there and block the entire time because your guard will break and the other person can preform a mortal kombat equivalent of a fatality on you.

and Yoda is very cheap you can't hit him with high or medium attacks unless he's jumping

so anyone got it yet? who's your favorite character and what system do you have it for?

Voldo and 360 for me. I'd like to play some matches online, just one rule: NO YODA

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yes, and for the 360. Already got the apprentice, and have beaten 50% of the default characters story modes on hard.

Currently favorite character is a custom sigfried with Soul Calibur's final form, and also a custom character I made named Jesus with a Zasalamel build :thumbsup:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

I have it for ps3, and I mainly play Cervantes. Darth Vader is so terrible...It took me about an hour to get the Apprentice. I've gotten all of the other characters, I think...How many bonus characters are there? And is there anything that goes in he blank space between Darth Vader and the Apprentice?

what the game about? I remember Soul Calibur being about a vampire or something '-'

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

what the game about? I remember Soul Calibur being about a vampire or something '-'

soul calibur is about the two legendary swords, soul calibur and soul edge, and what would happen if each fighter succeeded

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't have the game yet but when I get it my character of choice will be Seong Mina (Fav character from SCII and SCIII). Gotta love the under clothed halberd-wielding korean chick <3: :thumbsup:

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Don't tell me Taki's suit is still extremely tight.

I wish I had a 360/PS3...I loved SC2, I'm sure I'd like SC4 as well. My friend got it/is getting it, I'll be going to his house a lot. Astaroth and Cervantes FTW?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Yeah, Ivy holds the record for least clothed fighter (and I have a friend who specializes with her) but seong mina's my favorite. Pretty easy to use to and badass at mid-range :thumbsup:

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

playing online you can see a LOT of creativity, right now I'm watching a fight that has "L" from Death Note in it. he has the moves of lizard man so he's hunched over like L. I've also seen Cortana from halo and one of the Ninja turtles

EDIT: i found Darth Maul and Homer Simpson :XD:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Hahahah Lizardman's nut-kneeing move in SCII pwned. Basically unescapable, at least with my friends. Got 8 kills with just that move. :lol:

I played it at a department store today (Lawl), pretty fun. Cervantes still pwns as ever. Yay undead pirates.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

^ Goddamn that move was annoying. Another nasty one was the Cervantes's counter moves but only I have a friend who can read my [bleep]ing MIND and always manages to nail me. Luckily Siegfried has about 3 huge sweeper moves that are simply awesome (I assume he still has the same moves from SCIII right?), and I love abusing seong mina's Jedi move (the one where she spins over the other guy's head spinning her halberd).

playing online you can see a LOT of creativity, right now I'm watching a fight that has "L" from Death Note in it. he has the moves of lizard man so he's hunched over like L. I've also seen Cortana from halo and one of the Ninja turtles

Wow, so is the character creation really good in this one or something?

BlueSig6.jpg

Wow, so is the character creation really good in this one or something?

Look online, and you can find character creation guides.

I used one to perfect my Altair customs. (Yes, I have two, Dagger and Sword versions)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198