RuneScape: Boom de Yada - FINISHED and Updated! (Page 6+)

Giordano

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ohnoes: Can't wait to see!!!

:$ I had to mine 17 rune ores before I was finally satisfied with my recording LOL.

Oh yeah, I have an idea for the skill-levelling portion of the lyric. You know those rapid flippings of a bunch of pictures? If that would be possible, you could fit in every skill (Well, melee combats and hitpoints could only be one) in the lyric itself. Wow, you guys are gonna make something awesome. It's even better that you're starting from scratch instead of just using the Discovery Channel video's audio.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Thanks for the lines Will and Forsaken. :D PM'ed ya back, RSGamer and...

Oh yeah, I have an idea for the skill-levelling portion of the lyric. You know those rapid flippings of a bunch of pictures? If that would be possible, you could fit in every skill (Well, melee combats and hitpoints could only be one) in the lyric itself. Wow, you guys are gonna make something awesome. It's even better that you're starting from scratch instead of just using the Discovery Channel video's audio.

That's a good idea but I don't think all 20ish skills will fit. Even without combat thats like 15? We're saying "I love to level skills." in less than two seconds and I don't wanna give my audience a siezure. :lol: However, that line has already been filmed. Maybe we could use that method with "I love to pwn fast" or "I like to rack in kills" with each victory being one picture. I'll look into it.

Thanks Snewham and Magma! Just send me a PM of which lines you wanna do and then I'll relpy and your next PM to me should be the lines. :D

BTW, I updated the Lyrics to include which ones are already taken or done. So check that before dropping me a PM.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Any updates on progress? It's sad to see a thread ignored on page 2.

Well so far I'm just waiting for some voice actors to volunteer and as soon as that happens, I'ma get filming on those shots.

I'm hoping today a mate of mine can come over and we could do some lines with pitching our voices a little bit so it'll sound different, rather than have the same two guys sing 6 lines or something. But I dunno, I'll have to wait and see.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

boom de yada!

hows it going with the movie?

Isn't it "Boom de ah dah?" as said on the officiall channel?

/nitpicking

Though I usually make an [wagon] of myself.

Bumping due to I want to see the finished product. =P

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

You guys can use my server if you'd like to transfer the video files...

http://72.227.93.111:145/Uploads/Vid/

Just hit "upload" to upload the file :)

PM me if you'd like details or just to ask questions or whatever. This will make it a lot easier to transfer the files.

-Kaosmerchant

sig1.gif

Send me a PM if you'd like any style of sig done - I'd be glad to help you out.

This an amazing idea :D! It seems no one has opted for the Boom de Yada(s) yet (or are you planning to do those on your own?) If not I'd be happy to supply a female voice for those lines. Do I need to record it over a video file or do I need to simply send a sound file?

EDIT:

Oh and if Boom de Yada is off limits or if you're lacking participants I wouldn't mind submitting a recording for "Its such a brilliant place" ::'.

EDIT #2:

I went ahead and sent you a recording of both. Use either or both if you wish <3:...hope my singing voice isn't too dreadful!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

boom de yada!

hows it going with the movie?

Isn't it "Boom de ah dah?" as said on the officiall channel?

/nitpicking

Yes in the original with subtitles it's Boom de ah dah, but before we knew that people assumed it was Boom de yada and it got picked up in all the parodies, when said quickly Boom de ah dah sounds like Boom de yada anyways.

I apologize with the lack of updates and my short absence of the project; I had another important video project and school's back and all. Odd last two weeks of August.

But with that aside, with much more free time I can assure you that the finalized product will be done by this weekend. I thank you, Lady Shahdie for sending in the voices and the others for helping out so far. We still have 11 more lines to be sung, so if any of you are intrested, post or PM me! I'll PM you, Cyco and Flodder, in a bit. And any remaining lines will be sung by my mate and me (we didn't get to sing it the previous time, but this week we might if there are some empty spots.).

Other than that, thanks Kaosmerchant for providing us another alternative to send voices. So if you got some lines already done, you can send them thru Kaos' site or Sharespace or whatever suites you best. I really don't care how you send it as long as I recive it. :lol: Just tell me through which medium you are going to use in a PM.

--

If I forgot anything I'll be quick to post.

EDIT: Oh stupid me, I forgot to say which lines are available to be sung. They are:

I love pitch black skies.

I love big drops.

I love when newbies die!

I love to pwn fast.

and all its leetness.

I love to rack in kills.

I love familiars.

I love to level skills.

I love the whole world.

And if the volunteers could sing "Boom de yada" that'll be great. More varity on the boom de yadas would look nice in the finished video I think.

siggy3s.jpg

o.O Uh Nick, I sang "I love the whole world" I think... sent it to you a while back. :lol:

o.O Uh Nick, I sang "I love the whole world" I think... sent it to you a while back. :lol:

That line is repeated a couple times. If we have others sing the repeats, it will have more variety :) (similar to the ways that the Boom De Yada will sound better with different people singing it).

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

That line is repeated a couple times. If we have others sing the repeats, it will have more variety :) (similar to the ways that the Boom De Yada will sound better with different people singing it).

Thanks for clarifying. :P

Thanks for clarifying. :P

Yeah, Shahdie hit it perfectly. :thumbup:

Going to start on the filming today and waiting on some replies from some folks. Other than that the project has no delays as of yet.

siggy3s.jpg

Just a litte bumped update: All the voices are taken up so don't PM me asking to do some voices since we're already booked.

And at this time I would like to thank all the volunteers with both the voices and video. ;) Couldn't of done it without ya. ::'

And my last statement is that I have filmed 52.4% of the lines...basically 11/21 so far. I'll keep at it tomorrow and Saturday. We might have to release it on Sunday, but we'll see.

siggy3s.jpg