RuneScape: Boom de Yada - FINISHED and Updated! (Page 6+)

Giordano

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was funny, nice job. Oh and is forsaken a girl or a boy?

She's a girl.

Thank you for being the 1 millionth person to ask that.

I am sorry that i don't know all the 169133 users of tif community

Now excuse me, iam gonna jump off abridge since i failed at doing so.

[hide=Quote Train]

She's a girl.

[/hide]

Lol talk about politically correct gone wrong :P. I suppose you were worried that it may have been a male with a rather high singing voice and you did not wish to offend them eh? Teehee.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Alright I'll admit I was holding back just... a little bit. Some of the voices are terrible and almost unintelligible. Some I can understand just aren't that good of singers, but others, I mean what the hell? For the people who at least tried, add a little emotion to your singing, don't just talk fast. For the creator of this, I know it can be hard to turn someone down but some parts where just terrible.

effort 7/10

execution 3/10

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

I was looking forward to this being finished and i'm.. disappointed, the beginning was fine but when the singing start it was just, well, stupid. Sorry, but thats just how i feel.

4/10

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Not too bad... but some of the people had no business voicing that (no offense, at least they did it at all i guess)

And near the end why the hell did it speed up so much? That really threw me off and is a major error...

But so far it's nifty, keep up the version updates!

Kinda ruined by the guy that spoke to fast, but the imagery is good. Get people to speak up more - and slower in some cases - and it'll be perfect :thumbup:

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

[hide=Quote Train]

She's a girl.

[/hide]

Lol talk about politically correct gone wrong :P. I suppose you were worried that it may have been a male with a rather high singing voice and you did not wish to offend them eh? Teehee.

Not really, just that i didn't get impression from the chating in "Hyt" chat from forsakenmage that she was a she lol.

But i found the girl voices cute lol. While the males was "ROFL". But i like the effort, and it's not bad at all.

Not really, just that i didn't get impression from the chating in "Hyt" chat from forsakenmage that she was a she lol.

But i found the girl voices cute lol. While the males was "ROFL". But i like the effort, and it's not bad at all.

Well thanks for that little tidbit right there ^.^. Forsaken did most of the work though, I just contributed the line "Its such a brilliant place." and a boom de yada. I swear that I took 20 takes on just those two mere lines before I was satisfied :ohnoes:.

Eh heh and the guys, well you had your heart in it, so I'll never be mean when it comes down to that <3:.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Well thanks for that little tidbit right there ^.^. Forsaken did most of the work though, I just contributed the line "Its such a brilliant place." and a boom de yada. I swear that I took 20 takes on just those two mere lines before I was satisfied :ohnoes:.

Eh heh and the guys, well you had your heart in it, so I'll never be mean when it comes down to that <3:.

i think i will send some new lines in,because i go waaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I found them funny lol , and kinda laughed my as off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Specially the voice "I like to pwn fast". He said "I like to poown fasT". And to that guy, i am laughing at your voice there, but don't take it negatively lol.

I know i often laugh at funny things i do myself, with my brother. We go laughing at things thats so stupid that it's funny, then we laugh about it :lol:

Many of the voices lacked enthusiasm and didn't follow the way the original song went. They just sort of said it without singing it. A couple voices were really off, did one even use the microsoft Sam voice thing? And the speed up at the end was weird.

Is it possible to get the real piano music from the commercial instead of that the one in the RS version?

This has so much potential, a little better editing and some voice redos can make this really great.

awesomeaa9.png

I just viewed this for the first time about 5 mins ago, I saw the Discovery one and it was nice, As I don't have Discovery channel on my TV but only on vacation (nice memories ^^)

Once I saw the Runescape one I thought it would be way better... I'm sure you guys tried, but the voices + the alered words literelly made me rofl.

A minor thing: When you guys use your voices to actaully say the stuff, the music goes a lot softer.

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

You guys have to keep in mind that NO ONE was volunteering for voices for two weeks straight. If I had a bunch of pro-singers in my disposal I woulda used them. :roll:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Guys, let's not make this like American Idol. Not everyone can sing, and we all have different programs and systems that we used to record the clips and voices. Nick had the most difficult task of putting it all together. So cut him some slack. Applaud for the efforts of the community. This is what the project's about in the end after all.

Guys, let's not make this like American Idol. Not everyone can sing, and we all have different programs and systems that we used to record the clips and voices. Nick had the most difficult task of putting it all together. So cut him some slack. Applaud for the efforts of the community. This is what the project's about in the end after all.

Agree

Well I'll be honest and voice my opinion & thoughts on it, good job on getting the video done and completed. However I think the people singing could have been a little bit more enthusiastic. I don't know, there just wasn't much emotion it's like you guys didn't care much for how it sounded more about just doing it for the sake of doing it and getting it done.

xxteargodxx.png

lol, no one told me this was finished!!!

I thought the music would be louder, actually... And according to Hiimben my lines were inaudible, so i'm happy. :P I could've done it more inaudible... :lol:

Who's the one with the reaaaaaaaly low voice? Cyco?

How did you guess?

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

• 3 weeks later...

been off the forum for a month :( but i am glad to see its done!!!!

Yes the voices were off.. one because a net connection is never the best to record off of.

two because its using cheap mics and non recording studio.

I have to say its better then i coulda put together :) gratz

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

i loved this video :thumbup:

just some minor problems, but still it rocks! <3: :thumbup:

just wish i coulda sang a line or two, but oh well. =D>

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]