RuneScape: Boom de Yada - FINISHED and Updated! (Page 6+)

Giordano

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fast singing at the end just really screws it up. But other then that its fine.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• 1 month later...
You should make a "I'm a pc and I..." but a runescape version of it!

'I play runescape and I dds people irl'.

hmm rs vs wow?

or rs vs the star wars galaxies?

who would be pc and who would be mac?

hmmm thats a good idea though

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Guys, let's not make this like American Idol. Not everyone can sing, and we all have different programs and systems that we used to record the clips and voices. Nick had the most difficult task of putting it all together. So cut him some slack. Applaud for the efforts of the community. This is what the project's about in the end after all.

Agree

Yup, me too. I like it alot, just because you guys took the time and effort to actually make it. All those people saying how bad it is, haven't done anything to contribute, or did they? And Flodder, you were the one singing so fast at the end right? *death by pickaxe* ;)

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Guys, let's not make this like American Idol. Not everyone can sing, and we all have different programs and systems that we used to record the clips and voices. Nick had the most difficult task of putting it all together. So cut him some slack. Applaud for the efforts of the community. This is what the project's about in the end after all.

Agree

Yup, me too. I like it alot, just because you guys took the time and effort to actually make it. All those people saying how bad it is, haven't done anything to contribute, or did they? And Flodder, you were the one singing so fast at the end right? *death by pickaxe* ;)

How do you know? :shock:

anyway,STFU you ppl who did nothing!

I might send in a better singing :thumbsup:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

You should make a "I'm a pc and I..." but a runescape version of it!

'I play runescape and I dds people irl'.

hmm rs vs wow?

or rs vs the star wars galaxies?

who would be pc and who would be mac?

hmmm thats a good idea though

Your thinking of the commercials made by Apple, I mean Microsoft's response to it. Basicly a bunch of people made videos of the 'pc stereotype'.

Heres the website of it, but knowing all the attempts at hacking with those fake links to rsof, I'll just say check it (right click properties) if your unsure.

http://imapc.lifewithoutwalls.com/

And the youtube video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi1se9rH7S8

Agree

How do you know? :shock:

anyway,STFU you ppl who did nothing!

I might send in a better singing :thumbsup:

I have my sources, I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you... 8-)

[hide=click it and I kill you]

i think i will send some new lines in,because i go waaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast
[/hide]

Btw another congrats from me for all who helped making this, I can imagine how hard it must've been :thumbsup:

[hide=And another secret message]Mining owns \'[/hide]

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: good job guys !!!!!!!!!!! nicely done !!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

This video must've taken a lot of hard work from everybody and I applause everyone for that. Definitely a good starter, but I'm sure you guys can do much better! I think you should keep with the idea of sending sound files instead of recording live. You can also try getting people to use higher grade microphones instead of the ones they use for chatting. The tune you have is good, but amplifying it a bit would be nice if we got some higher quality sound files. Redoing the video in high detail would rock (I understand your computer cant) too. Awesome job guys, good luck in the future!

I don't want to sound like a complainer so I'd love to contribute. I already rewrote part of the lyrics and video info for you to consider and you can read them in the hide tab towards the bottom of my post. I could also try to do some parts of the singing if you decide to redo the video and participate in making the actual recordings of the video. I'd also love to try editing the video and syncing the audio with my computer. Hope you guys consider!

Alright so here it is. Tried making the lyrics sound more original in differing from the original Boom De Yada and made the lyrics flow more:

[hide=Rewritten Lyrics](Floating in space in the one RuneScape space picture.)

It never gets old huh?

Nope.

It kinda makes you wanna-

Break into song?

Yep.

I love big cities, (Showing a packed Varrock Square.)

I love the pitch black skies. (Someone standing behind the vast emptiness of the black sky.)

I love big boss drops, (Someone getting a godsword shard from GWD boss monster.)

I love when newbies die! (Someone ice barraging low levels in CastleWars.)

I love Gielnor... (Crowd of people saying "I love Gielnor..." near Baxtorian Falls)

and all its 'scapin' galore. (People firemaking, woodcutting, fletching, alching, killing, and crafting in the same place)

Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de Yada! (Crowds again saying "Boom De Yada" over and over in Catherby)

I love the ocean, (Looking out from the bridge to the Wizards Tower)

I love expensive things. (Someone with a party hat and bandos/expensive armour and a prayer/construction skillcape.)

I love to pwn fast, (Someone ice barraging in Castle Wars.)

I love what money brings! (Someone being pestered constantly due to their riches.)

I love the whole world... (Crowd of people saying "I love the whole world..." in the Al Kharid Palace.)

and all its leetyness. (Right clicked level 130+'s in combat standing on top of each other)

Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de Yada! (Crowd of people saying "Boom De Yada" over and over in the Lumbridge Courtyard)

I love to mine rune, (Someone mining runite.)

I love to rack in kills. (Someone in GWD with a impressive kill count.)

I love familiars, (A Rune Minotaur, Unicorn, and pack yack.)

I love to level skills. (Fireworks above 2 people leveling prayer and attack simultaneously.)

All of RuneScape... (Crowds of people saying "All of RuneScape..." in various people, changing 8 times)

It's such a brilliant place... (Skillcape emotes and high alchers going at the same time)

Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada... (Crowd of people saying "Boom De Yada" over and over in various places, changing every 4 Boom De Yada's, zooming out slowly starting over again at the beginning of each segment)[/hide]

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!

A RuneScape Boom de Yada 2.0 sounds like a fun idea in my opinion. I had fun participating in the original as well. I liked how you switched one line to "I love Gielnor" (sounds much more RuneScape-ish) but I'm not too sure about the other lines you modified. As far as high quality sound files...I believe the biggest problem regarding the audio was that all of us (such as me and Forsaken) didn't realize that we need to scream into the mic a bit more :mrgreen:. If we do decide to do a new one...I'm going to beg Forsaken to let me sing the "I love to mine rune" line :twss: (*cough* *points down to signature*).

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

• 2 weeks later...
A RuneScape Boom de Yada 2.0 sounds like a fun idea in my opinion. I had fun participating in the original as well. I liked how you switched one line to "I love Gielnor" (sounds much more RuneScape-ish) but I'm not too sure about the other lines you modified. As far as high quality sound files...I believe the biggest problem regarding the audio was that all of us (such as me and Forsaken) didn't realize that we need to scream into the mic a bit more :mrgreen:. If we do decide to do a new one...I'm going to beg Forsaken to let me sing the "I love to mine rune" line :twss: (*cough* *points down to signature*).

Well thank you very very much! :D I'm just really thankful that someone (especially you ;) ) appreciated my contribution instead of just dissing me out! I definitely agree on a compromise adopting only several lines that sound more "scapey" to add to the song and keeping the rest the same. I think all the girls did great (but a bit louder voices would be fine ;) ) but the guys were a bit quiet and well, out of tune... Not expecting an American Idol contest but we could hold auditions or something? I'd really like to see this turn into a HUGE team project. :thumbsup:

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!