RuneScape: Boom de Yada - FINISHED and Updated! (Page 6+)

Giordano

The anticipation is getting to me :ohnoes: :ohnoes: All thats in my head is "Boom de Yada Boom de Yada Boom de Yada".................................. :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

faiyaz101.png

Unfairly Banned-Appeal In Process, Its been slow due to the sheer number of them

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green means completed, un-coloured lines are my lines, violet lines are Cyco's lines, and orange are Flodder's.

[hide=]01 I love big cities,

02 I love pitch black skies.

03 I love big drops, (Some guy getting a whip or d-axe from a monster.)

04 I love when newbies die! (Someone killing a low leveled in the duel arena.)

05 I love the whole world...

06 and all its sights and noobs.

07 Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de Yada!

08 I love the ocean, (Floating in the Trawler.)

09 I love the real nice things.

10 I love to pwn fast, (Someone ice barraging in Castle Wars.)

11 I love what money brings!

12 I love the whole world...

13 and all its leetness.

14 Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de Yada!

15 I love to mine rune, (Someone mining runite.)

16 I love to rack in kills.

17 I love familiars, (Someone having a nice familiar.)

18 I love to level skills.

19 I love the whole world...

20 Its such a brilliant place...

21 Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada, Boom de yada...[/hide]

So Flodder and Cyco, as soon as you two get in the voices, I'll be able to release the video soonafter.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Sorry for the double post...edit-quote mishap. #-o

Might as use the post then...

Mem, are you planning to continue the project yourself? Cuz if not I wouldn't mind doing it. If so, then tell me.

Regardless though, I'm gonna make the beginning part of the video tomorrow...the two guys in space. I'll have it finished and posted either tomorrow night or the next day; just to give you an idea how its gonna look.

How about two dudes underwater at Mogres?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I really don't want to make this more complicated, but during and after the equivalent of 'I love tornadoes', which ever line that is, there's a backing line of Ahhs using the same pitches as the 'Boom de yada' chorus, which starts quietly and then becomes progressively louder. Is anybody going to do those? :?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I really don't want to make this more complicated, but during and after the equivalent of 'I love tornadoes', which ever line that is, there's a backing line of Ahhs using the same pitches as the 'Boom de yada' chorus, which starts quietly and then becomes progressively louder. Is anybody going to do those? :?

Truthfully I didn't even hear that... :o But now that you mention it, I guess I'll do 'em.

@Flodder: Ok.

@RSgamer: Yes that's covered.

@Harrinator: It's already finished I'm afraid. :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Truthfully I didn't even hear that... :o But now that you mention it, I guess I'll do 'em.

If you want to do them, get at least 3 people in rl to record it together. It'll sound more like backing, and you could just record it once and loop, turning up the volume slightly each time. The more people, the better.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

@Flodder: Ok.

@RSgamer: Yes that's covered.

@Harrinator: It's already finished I'm afraid. :P

Aaawww...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Time to be very very very very very patient. :thumbsup:

*holds breath*

*smiles while turning blue* :mrgreen:

*Pokes both sides of Will's face.*

*Poke poke poke!* :twisted:

So that this isn't entirely spam...

Nick, take all the time you need! Real life comes first!

Actually I'm waiting on Cyco's lines...sent him a PM but we'll have to wait and see.

Until then, be paitent. Once his lines are in it'll only be a day or two before its done. Hardcore editing shouldn't take too long and I got basically everything recorded by now.

My hypothesis: It'll be done by Thursday or Friday.

siggy3s.jpg

This is a bump, but it is worth it:

IT IS COMPLETED!

RuneScape Boom de Yada is up on both YouTube and WeGame. I would like to thank everybody who volunteered for volunteering and supporters for support! Alas, the movie!

[hide=RuneScape Boom de Yada YOUTUBE VIDEO] [/hide]

siggy3s.jpg