Anime, It's Not That Good

I h8 anime! its cheesy japenise crap were people with huge foreheads say weird stuff that doesnt make sense at all and why do they all obsesed with kung fu!?! and theres stuff just writen in japenise ( or chinese)... then why do they put it in usa!?!?!

avatar.jpg Looks like he has a pretty big head there, champ.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I h8 anime! its cheesy japenise crap were people with huge foreheads say weird stuff that doesnt make sense at all and why do they all obsesed with kung fu!?! and theres stuff just writen in japenise ( or chinese)... then why do they put it in usa!?!?!

seems the response of an uneducated American, thinks his country is the only important in the whole world

9fade1.png

9fade1.png

9FADE1.png

9fade1.png

So you watched an episode of Dragonball where everyone had downs syndrome? lol.

I honestly, swear to god truthfully, hope this is a troll. If it isnt im surprised you manage to sustain your own life let alone type out a barely legible paragraph.

I j- Sod it. Im wasting too much time replying to this.

knkcopy.jpg

Dragonball is great anyway :P

Never ending up watching the end of the seasons, I ought to someday.

Anyone got any movie recommend?

My favourites:

The girl who leapt though time

Appleseed Ex Machina

Spirited Away

Princess Mononoke

Paprika

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

Amen.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

So you watched an episode of Dragonball where everyone had downs syndrome? lol.

I honestly, swear to god truthfully, hope this is a troll. If it isnt im surprised you manage to sustain your own life let alone type out a barely legible paragraph.

I j- Sod it. Im wasting too much time replying to this.

so im an idiot for voicing my opion!?!? wtf!!?! i h8 these idoits that take offense 2 everything!!

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

taking this too far with the topic aren't we?

i hate reality shows but i dont make a topic about it.

I'm not shy, when I have an opinion, I voice it.

So you're like that really, really annoying patient from Scrubs? You know, that chick who, if she had a thought, she had to tell everyone. That annoying one.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

taking this too far with the topic aren't we?

i hate reality shows but i dont make a topic about it.

So you're like that really, really annoying patient from Scrubs? You know, that chick who, if she had a thought, she had to tell everyone. That annoying one.

Reb, Reb, Reb, Reb, #-o

When you become as influential as I, you will know the feeling of having an opinion.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

I'm confused. What in god's name is the connection between level of influence and the ability to think?

And why did you say my name four times?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm confused. What in god's name is the connection between level of influence and the ability to think?

And why did you say my name four times?

Some day it will all become clear.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

well at least you havent been flaming people but i just think its pointless to start a whole thread about this.

btw have you actually seen anime? anime isnt just cartoons for little kids, some of them are actually pretty heavy emotionally and have well thought out writing and well done animation, maybe you just saw some poor animes. theres hundreds of them, of course some are gonna be bad.

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Her name is Carla, and she's a nurse. Best show ever. :D

Mlbfan, how do you take joy out of this? It would be vastly different if you weren't taking yourself seriously, but that's just not the case, is it?

No, when you get a though into that tiny head of yours, you decide to let the internet (read: us) know about it.

Reb, Reb, Reb, Reb, #-o

When you become as influential as I, you will know the feeling of having an opinion.

Yes, yes, I can see influence just oozing from every pore of your internet body.

Some day it will all become clear.

You mean youll kill yourself when you finally realise youre wrong about everything youve ever stood for? Well, hopefully enlightenment shouldnt be too far away.

Spoilers; this thread was only good a few pages ago (7/8) and since then has deteriorated into mlb spluttering various phrases hes heard on tv in an attempt to sound prophetic. If he could take those fingers hes been typing with and cut them off, one-by-one, this thread - no - this forum would be a much better place. Youre the bane of your own existence.

in b4 mod(s) edit/delete posts and/or lock the thread.

knkcopy.jpg

FFS ALL OV U JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!

I LIKE ANIME YEA SO WHAT?

YOUR ALL ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!!!

JUST GO GET A LIFE... GOD YA ALL SO ANNOYING!

Blackaddy65.png

Dragon Drops: 2 left half, 1 right half, 2 D2H ,3 dradon med, 2 dragon pleatelegs, 3 dragon plateskirt.

armadyl drop: 1 plate shared between 4.

Zamorak drop: 3 spears.

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan's spears, 2 Dhorak's helm, 1ahrim's, hood, 1ahrim's body, 1ahrim's legs, 1ahrim's staff, 3 torag's hammers.

KBD: share of vissage.

Total cash from drops made: approx 32425000gp

FFS ALL OV U JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!

I LIKE ANIME YEA SO WHAT?

YOUR ALL ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!!!

JUST GO GET A LIFE... GOD YA ALL SO ANNOYING!

STOP SHOUTING :shame: It's very hippocritical you say we are acting like children when you are talking in caps insulting people and telling us that we are annoying.

I am pro-anime by the way