Good idea to invest? Dragon Platebody,skirt and leg related!

Dire_Wolf

With teasers showing Dragon Platebody, do you think it's a good idea to invest in Dragon platelegs/-skirts?

Discuess why and why not.

I would say investing in skirts are good, as i am sure the Dragon Platebody will make leg or skirt go up a bit... :D

Skirt= Cheap

Well that might be a 10 month investment for all you know. Jagex has not even realesed hints in behind the scenes about a mighty beast or something

Yes but they have given good proof of Dragon Platebody, so it's a "ONE-TIME" chance...

Chances are high to earn good proffit from it :arrow:

I had a hunch telling me to buy santas hats: i went and ordered 7 for lowest.....

HUNCH= SAntasuit+ Santahat= price rise

I could earn over 20M if i did do so and buy em at Max price....

But i didnt :wall:

or you could invest in items that are going up?

if you really need to learn anything about investments, the graph of black mask 30 day changes is like a textbook of the devil jagex created.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I'm sure they will rise but I wouldn't bother investing in the yet, you've no idea when it is going to be released.

You're better off investing in commonly traded items :thumbup:

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

do you think it's a good idea to invest in Dragon platelegs/-skirts?

no, i dont feel like waisting my $ on a lot of 120k ea skirts only to realize they are going to drop to 100k ea by the time this is realized just so they can, not bounce back.

seriously, why? We do not even know if that is an item worn by players or mere something dreamed up for a quest. Seriously, remember My arms quest? the dragon chain on the ground. Or Cyrus, he ended up being 126 combat, well some NPC like him could end up wearing it.

as someone said, just concept 3D art.

Dragon Platebody

Why use it when Torag is better and cheaper?

How do you know Torag is better if the D platebody hasn't even been released yet and there's no info on it? :shame:

I think it's fairly safe to assume that, considering Torag's requires 10 more defence levels than dragon and existing dragon items are weaker compared to their Torag counterparts, Torag's will be the stronger option.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

Dragon Platebody

How do you know Torag is better if the D platebody hasn't even been released yet and there's no info on it? :shame:

Torag-70 Def

Dragon-60 Def.

Torag legs has higher def than Dragon Legs. It's common sense.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Dragon Platebody

I think it's fairly safe to assume that, considering Torag's requires 10 more defence levels than dragon and existing dragon items are weaker compared to their Torag counterparts, Torag's will be the stronger option.

Don't always assume. Don't you know what ASSUME does?

aglipoy.png

It's really stupid to think otherwise, aglips.

Where did I ever say that the D pl8 would be better? I never said that.

Without it even being released yet and not knowing what it's stat will be,

how can you be 100% sure. It probably might not be as good as torag but we don't know yet. So it would be dumb to assume something you know nothing about, robinwoodie.

aglipoy.png

Ok, I'm not gonna go as far as saying you're stupid to think otherwise, that was a tad unnecessary. No one can be 100% sure that it won't be as good as Torag's (well, perhaps some Jagex staff can), but really the chances of it actually being decent when compared to barrows armour is slim.

Anyway, I'll shutup. This is horribly off topic. :P

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

Well that might be a 10 month investment for all you know. Jagex has not even realesed hints in behind the scenes about a mighty beast or something

Yes but they have given good proof of Dragon Platebody, so it's a "ONE-TIME" chance...

Chances are high to earn good proffit from it :arrow:

I had a hunch telling me to buy santas hats: i went and ordered 7 for lowest.....

HUNCH= SAntasuit+ Santahat= price rise

I could earn over 20M if i did do so and buy em at Max price....

But i didnt :wall:

Off-topic - I'm waiting for all the whining when Jagex makes it so you can't wear a current Santa hat with with the Xmas reward :pray: :pray: :pray: \' \' :lol: :lol:

On-topic - probably not, for most of the reasons already mentioned.

I would normally agree with things but on this occasion I think you're looking too far into things. At the moment, D plate looks A LOT different to d legs and skirt, so unless Jagex change the colour and/or look of them to make them fit in with the D plate look, I don't see either of them rising in price any time soon.

2vuhgcn.png

Dragon Platebody

Oh, that's just 3 hit u acting like he's in on all of Jagex's secrets again. Get used to it.

If I had enough money to spare to buy a couple (10-15) of them, I probably would in about two months. But I don't, so I won't.

Best games ever, in order:

Final Fantasy VII - PlayStation

Gears of War - Xbox 360

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox

Fable II - Xbox 360

Dead Rising - Xbox 360

Dragon Platebody

well if you not a complete [developmentally delayed] you would notice that EVERY dragon equement have less defence then torag -.- and you also notice that torag have a def req. on 70 and dragon only 60. try think before you post, this is logic hope you going to learn how is function ;)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg