Good idea to invest? Dragon Platebody,skirt and leg related!

Dire_Wolf

Dragon Platebody

Why use it when Torag is better and cheaper?

How do you know Torag is better if the D platebody hasn't even been released yet and there's no info on it? :shame:

well if you not a complete [developmentally delayed] you would notice that EVERY dragon equement have less defence then torag -.- and you also notice that torag have a def req. on 70 and dragon only 60. try think before you post, this is logic hope you going to learn how is function ;)

[bleep] logic. What IF when the dragon plate comes(probably year 2114) it has better defense then torags does? Would that make you the [developmentally delayed]?

tifsbti6oi.gif

dragon plate would never been torags, its just a none degrading alternative, i remember dragonlegs coming out and the mod was quoted saying how often do you see people pking in dragon sets, thats why they made the drops frequent thats why meds got nerfed, and skirts are cheap as dirt.. plate is there to basically look pretty with legs and full helm, its more of an outfit than something id use to go do slayer in, bandos = 5 level higher requirement = better stats so plate will never be better.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Dragon Platebody

How do you know Torag is better if the D platebody hasn't even been released yet and there's no info on it? :shame:

well if you not a complete [developmentally delayed] you would notice that EVERY dragon equement have less defence then torag -.- and you also notice that torag have a def req. on 70 and dragon only 60. try think before you post, this is logic hope you going to learn how is function ;)

[bleep] logic. What IF when the dragon plate comes(probably year 2114) it has better defense then torags does? Would that make you the [developmentally delayed]?

Does it makes any sense for Jagex to release a D pl8 in the future and not make it the best pl8 in the game. Keep in mind that they try to improve the new "equipment" (this is the correct spelling cause it looks like they haven't taught it to you grade school yet). Barrows armor was released way after d legs was, so they made it better. You might want to ponder that. I did.

aglipoy.png

Dragon Platebody

I think it's fairly safe to assume that, considering Torag's requires 10 more defence levels than dragon and existing dragon items are weaker compared to their Torag counterparts, Torag's will be the stronger option.

Still, the price of platebody will still be unbelievable high when its released, because its...new and people want it. People will also want to have "full" dragon, so they look even more cool. So its safe to say, dragon armour will probably rise in price.

[hide=massive chain of events that would lead to the end of rs that probably wont happen.]In turn, it might even raise dragon killing supplies because of the people wanting to get d legs. Making antifires raise, because of the demand for them. Rune and other drops from dragons, will sink though, because of the amount sold because the increase of killing dragons. That will make other armour sink, because more people can afford rune. Then, people will downgrade to cheaper food, because their armour is cheaper to replace. Cooks and fishermen will then work on other skills, making all food skyrocket. Boss hunters will refuse to pay such high prices for food, and switch to saradomin brews and super restores, making it even better for herblorists. However, f2pers, unable to get sara brews, will begin fishing for themselves. Then, they will become members because they are tired of fishing. They will also notice that sharks are 10k a piece. They will gather lots and lots of sharks, and sell them to die-hard customers who want sharks. The shark fishers will make millions, and buy full bandos and godswords. They will then invade bounty hunter, and own everyone else. They will make billions. Soon, there would be an elite group of people, with billions upon billions of gp. Others will get mad, and form a huge group to tag team them in bh. They will all die, however, other people will kill the people who got the loot. This will happen over and over, until only one person is left, with trillions in godswords, bandos armour, whips, and other assorted armour pieces. This person will then quit, because the game is too easy for him, ad most of the money will be gone. Everything will be too high in price for people to buy. And since no one could buy it, it wouldnt sink. So people would have to collect coin drops...FOREVER! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Sorry, I like writing stories.[/hide]

BOO

Dragon Platebody

gratz you just achieved lvl 99 in being [developmentally delayed]ed. 10 def more in req insures that it will not be better then torag. look at [bleep]ing 3rd age cost like 200m(streetprice) and is [bleep]ing rare compared to dragon and barrows yet it still don't have better stats then barrows.

reply to me again [developmentally delayed] this is very amusing :lol:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

Why don't you guys understand, it wouldn't make sense for the dragon plate to have better defence than torags, a great example would be 3rd age, sure it cost alot and is rare, but yet it requires a lower defence which in the end lowers the defence bonuses. Those who are arguing that it can be possible to have better defensive stats are wrong... take a second and think about what your saying... it just doesn't make sense.

Dragon Platebody

You're agreeing with me again, you feeling ok? :oops:

Yes, it might be a good investement, but remember that we don't know when the dragon platebody will be released. The skirt and the legs might fall a lot before the plate comes. But still, I think this sounds like a good idea and if you time it right you might be able to profit quite a lot on it.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Dragon Platebody

You're agreeing with me again, you feeling ok? :oops:

i think i catched a virus :ohnoes: :P

99melee.jpg

It's not really a sensible idea to invest in them, just look at how stupidly rare the Dragon Full Helm is. If Jagex made a full helm with stats hardly much better than the free Helm of Neitiznot, that requires you to kill a large amount of ridiculously tough Mithril Dragons, then the platebody is probably going to be near impossible to obtain.

Even with the Dragon Chainbody, Kalphite Queen is pretty much the only source for them, so the platebody isn't going to be dropped by something a single person can kill.

Basically unless Jagex pull something silly and let you buy it for 2m after beating their 150th quest, the massive supply of Dragon Platelegs/skirt far outweigh the amount of platebodies that will ever exist. Considering how Jagex have been trying to purposefully make Dragon armour incredibly difficult to obtain, would seem silly for them to make the platebody more common than the chainbody or full helm.

blazesigbq9.jpg

What about if full dragon somehow had a set effect? It's unlikely, but I don't think any of you can tell me that it's completely out of the question.

possible but highly unlickly ;)

99melee.jpg

Dragon Platebody

gratz you just achieved lvl 99 in being [developmentally delayed]. 10 def more in req insures that it will not be better then torag. look at [bleep] 3rd age cost like 200m(streetprice) and is [bleep] rare compared to dragon and barrows yet it still don't have better stats then barrows.

What's amusing is your fixation on using the words "developmentally delayed" and[bleeps]. Been called that too many yourself I see based on your avatar of yourself. Time to visit the ortho. lol:

aglipoy.png

Dragon Platebody

gratz you just achieved lvl 99 in being [developmentally delayed]. 10 def more in req insures that it will not be better then torag. look at [bleep] 3rd age cost like 200m(streetprice) and is [bleep] rare compared to dragon and barrows yet it still don't have better stats then barrows.

What's amusing is your fixation on using the words "developmentally delayed" and[bleeps]. Been called that too many yourself I see based on your avatar of yourself. Time to visit the ortho. lol:

well it's not a fixation if it' true. and you taking on my avatar that picture is 2 years old. here a more recent one -.-

[hide=]Picture0004.jpg[/hide]

also i am still right you just become more [developmentally delayed]ed :lol:

99melee.jpg

yes, get them. get a dragon full helm and/or dragon med helm while you're at it. As stated already, Dragon may not have the best defence, but I'm sure the platebody will have a nice str bonus or prayer bonus. Plus, Dragon doesn't degrade!

kwarlord.png

"Hey, I can't help it if I was born this cool." Adell, Disgaea 2

I don't think it will have a set effect. Although that would be awesome.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

not a special ability full set effect, no. However, armour bonuses are cumulitive.

that would be awesome if you did get a special bar from wearing three dragon armours....

kwarlord.png

"Hey, I can't help it if I was born this cool." Adell, Disgaea 2

not a special ability full set effect, no. However, armour bonuses are cumulitive.

that would be awesome if you did get a special bar from wearing three dragon armours....

med sq and skirt=cheap :|

Should have to have the full helm and chain if there would be a special effect.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

ok i no this is starting to get old but does anyone remember when the dragon full helm came out, it had better stats than 3rd age helm but lower requirements.... so jagex lower the stats of the helm thus if a dragon plate is ever relesed it will not be better than torag plate or even 3rd age plate it will however have the same use as 3rd age armor........... looks

foley123.png

foley123.png