How in the world did X Screech X do this?!?!?

brandon1023

Ok, I just want to know, how in the world did a level 125+ player make this his chat name? I mean come one he has an AGS.

[hide=Lol.]XScreechchat.png[/hide]

If you think it's fake, join his clan chat...

Lol,

Maedie1.

1363468.jpg

He probably did it, when it was introduced, my name was something like "[bleep]".

And to the above poster, there's absolutely nothing special about getting the first post on somebody else's thread...

Once upon a time there were times when the censor for names wasn't as secure as it was today. Some times, upon these times, certain words slip through the system, and even in some circumstances the system wasn't even available for slippage.

The truth is, it isn't too rare to see names like that. I met a guy last week who made his account with the word "Shet" in it in 2006, and has had the name since (He is in the combat level 100's).

Edit: Oh my dear. I didn't realize this was his Clan Chat's Name. This changes things. Well, the first paragraph is still in use, but the second is null. Either way, we are talking in the same ballpark (or at least the same game).

Stellactic.gif

You can stop stalking screech now :roll:

Lol, if I'm stalking him, how did you find this post so fast?

So fast? It's been lying in general discussion for about 5 minutes... that's enoughh time.... anyway why does it concern you, want to try it yourself?

i dont get why you care he has an ags. just because he is 125+ doesnt mean he isnt an idiot for making that his chat name, and you a bigger one for caring.

So, basically, you're calling him and I an idiot.. Leave if you have the urge to flame..

1363468.jpg

i dont get why you care he has an ags. just because he is 125+ doesnt mean he isnt an idiot for making that his chat name, and you a bigger one for caring.

So, basically, you're calling him and I an idiot.. Leave if you have the urge to flame..

I'm pretty sure he was just calling you an idiot, sorry.

Who cares, my CC name used to be something like that :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Was there even a point in posting this?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence