Advanced Farming Route

De_Lille_D

I"ve used this guide several times and think it's great. I get around 35k each rotation. I started using it at level 49 and am now 58. I made De_Lille_D's guide into a Word document so I can have pages in front of me as I do the rotation and also jot down notes. (I made a few tweaks, but mostly for my own sake - De_Lille_D deserves ALL the credit). I'd be happy to send anyone my Word file or even a PDF - but I'm not sure how to post or send those files...this is my first post after lurking a long time.

::'

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome =D>

I'll be using this to get 65 farming and reclaim my cape. Also, I averaged at approximately 40k experience in one run, but I'm probably waaay off. Most of my crops died actually :oops: But next time I'll have supercompost to use, so it should work out (better).

And btw, "Stomp," as you use it for tree-remains, should be "stump."

• 1 month later...
I made a few tweaks, but mostly for my own sake...

Please feel free to post them. Any suggestions are welcome.

And btw, "Stomp," as you use it for tree-remains, should be "stump."

Thanks, I've corrected it.

Also, posting the amount of experience isn't really relevant, knowing it depends on the type of plants you use, chance (some crops die) and your Farming level (some plants need a rather high level to be able to use them; like calquat).

There are just too many different possibilities.You'll just have to keep doing it until you reach your desired level...

• 1 month later...

I am still using this guide. My last run began at level 63 and I ended at level 65 (456,547 xp). It took almost two hours and the seeds cost about 750,000gp. I used every Runescape farming plot except Spirit trees and Calquat tree. I used kwuarm instead of snapdragon simply because of cost. I do not have Falador Shield (3) so I cannot plant lily seeds. I do not use familiars.

If someone can tell me where to upload a PDF file, I will post the document I made based on De_Lille_D's plan. I made very few changes, but putting it into a document makes it easier for me.

I am still using this guide. My last run began at level 63 and I ended at level 65 (456,547 xp). It took almost two hours and the seeds cost about 750,000gp. I used every Runescape farming plot except Spirit trees and Calquat tree. I used kwuarm instead of snapdragon simply because of cost. I do not have Falador Shield (3) so I cannot plant lily seeds. I do not use familiars.

If someone can tell me where to upload a PDF file, I will post the document I made based on De_Lille_D's plan. I made very few changes, but putting it into a document makes it easier for me.

Well, for uploading, I suggest either Rapidshare.com/.de or Megaupload.com (I can't download from Rapidshare.com from my dorm though). Or you could also use some private web space; you usually get some with an Internet connection (call your ISP for info on this). Alternately, you could copy it into a 'hide', so you won't need to upload anything.

Here's the code needed:

[hide=Dr_Dismay's Guide]

// paste code here

[list][/hide][/list]

Also, if you could compare your guide with my version and post a list of changes; that would be really helpful to update the guide.

Thanks for the upload. But are there any specific parts you added/deleted/update? If yes, please tell me which, so I can adjust my guide too. I'm always looking to improve the guide if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Update!!! (aka time to check the new parts for typos ;) )

I added the Daily Distractions and Diversions section, to sum up all the things you can/should only do once a day. I've also added Spirit Tree patch locations (but who cares anyway?).

But most importantly: I read that it's possible to note your Farming products by using them on a Leprechaun!!!

This makes Farming watermelons a heck of a lot easier. I'll add it and edit the guide as soon as I can get confirmation of this.

[Confirmed, I'll update the guide]

OK, I made a LOT of little changes to the guide, including a much needed update of the bucket system (to keep same mount of buckets in Leprechaun); it's much simpler now. However, I haven't tested it yet, so it might be wrong ....

I'll also try to make some new inventory pics this week, but I can't promise anything.

As always, if you find any typos, please tell me, so I can correct them.

I need people to check if it's possible to do complete runs without familiars for extra space, knowing you can now note all your plants with the Leprechaun.

Redid inventory pictures. As you'll notice, there aren't any baskets left in any of them, that's because you can note the fruit.

I might merge some subparts together, to decrease the amount of bankings needed, but I won't do that today.

As always: post/pm any typos you might find. Eternal glory awaits you in the "Special thanks"-section.

• 1 month later...

Was reading guide and thought I would mention that the giant ent's also increase harvests of bush patches as well as fruit trees/cacti/belladonna.

9k1jcw.png

mt47et.png

29535w4.png

Edited to add pics of harvests.

[hide=Stats/Goals And Drops]66evilone67.gif

66evilone67.png

66evilone67.png

66evilone67.png

3 - Black Mask

3 - Dragon Med Helm---1 - Dragon Boots---1 - Dragon Spear

5 - Granite Maul[/hide]

Sorry that I wasn't a little clearer but that was what I was pointing out that you left the bush patches out of the ent's bonus harvesting.

[hide=Stats/Goals And Drops]66evilone67.gif

66evilone67.png

66evilone67.png

66evilone67.png

3 - Black Mask

3 - Dragon Med Helm---1 - Dragon Boots---1 - Dragon Spear

5 - Granite Maul[/hide]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Giant Ent (76): Increased harvest on bushes, fruit trees, belladonna and cacti

edit: I have been proved wrong above. The rs kb does not mention bush harvest for an ent which I was going to correct, but it appears we were both wrong.

You should, however, add the wolpertinger at lv92 for "Double experience and yield when harvesting berries".

helbovie.png

Giant Ent (76): Increased harvest on bushes, fruit trees, belladonna and cacti

edit: I have been proved wrong above. The rs kb does not mention bush harvest for an ent which I was going to correct, but it appears we were both wrong.

You should, however, add the wolpertinger at lv92 for "Double experience and yield when harvesting berries".

So, Ent doesn't boost any haverst, or just not bushes?

The point of supercompost is to prevent disease and increase harvest.

For fruit trees, normal trees and bushes, the harvest can't be increased.

You'll also be paying the farmer to look after your trees, so they can't get diseased. And the bushed hardly ever get diseased; poison ivy bushes (best bush) can NEVER get diseased anyway...

Therefore it's better to not use supercompost and sell it on GE instead.

(If it wasn't clear, please tell me how it should be written.)

• 2 weeks later...
The point of supercompost is to prevent disease and increase harvest.

For fruit trees, normal trees and bushes, the harvest can't be increased.

You'll also be paying the farmer to look after your trees, so they can't get diseased. And the bushed hardly ever get diseased; poison ivy bushes (best bush) can NEVER get diseased anyway...

Therefore it's better to not use supercompost and sell it on GE instead.

(If it wasn't clear, please tell me how it should be written.)

If your uncomposted tree becomes diseased and the farmer has to cure it, it will miss that growth cycle. So, your trees will be grown faster if you supercompost them.

2dvjurb.png