Rate L0rd/Intheclubpio

I can't rate you because I can't read it lol. And um, whats with teh no? I tried duelling you(123 X Pac is me) and you kept saying no.lol no. I rate this 9/10.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I can't rate you because I can't read it lol. And um, whats with teh no? I tried duelling you(123 X Pac is me) and you kept saying no.lol no. I rate this 9/10.

I had just gotten full void, I was saying the word "no" then taking off my armour, trying to communicate "no armour". Frustrating being muted. Well I just got unmuted so yay.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I didn't take off my armor? Yah, I just say you in Edge, I don't know how I do it either. Just don't want to throw away all the hard work I guess.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I didn't take off my armor? Yah, I just say you in Edge, I don't know how I do it either. Just don't want to throw away all the hard work I guess.

0ic

Despite popular belief, I am not Bill Cosby, nor do I like Puddin' Pops.

Well, well, well then.

Congratulations.

You have just lost your spot on my friends list for not only are you not bill cosby irl like i always thought you were, I could have lived with that....but you dont like puddin' pops?!??~!?!

[/friendship.]

Nice st00f though hawtie

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Despite popular belief, I am not Bill Cosby, nor do I like Puddin' Pops.

Well, well, well then.

Congratulations.

You have just lost your spot on my friends list for not only are you not bill cosby irl like i always thought you were, I could have lived with that....but you dont like puddin' pops?!??~!?!

[/friendship.]

Nice st00f though hawtie

z0mg, come back2me......errrr I am Bill Cosby was only trying to conceal my identity because they always wanna know about my Puddin' Poppin' partner Bernie Mac, bless his soul. :cry:

Bank pic would go nicely with this :D

Good stats, now for sick BoB? :thumbup:

U.

wtf is wrong with you

A few things :mrgreen: , could you be more specific so I can properly answer this question?

Now my good man, what do you like to play?

Runescape and Tetris mostly, sometimes CounterStrike