Stillakid's bloggeh just hanging around.. 86 wc!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Stillahun! You are so close! I am so ready to see that beautiful blue cape on your back!

I am upset that I won't be able to be there when you get 99 ( currently f2p because of college), but will still be happy to gratz you via pm and dance with you whenever you want!

see ya around,

Vann

L3GZ 1Z C0M1NG 0V3R 0N FR1D4Y FTW? I think yes. Shall I say "Hi" to him for you, or perhaps you post something about him in mine or your blog. Anyway, I'll talk to you soon, and guess what, be very 3XC1T3D 1 1Z GONN4 G3T 76+ F15H3R1NG 50 1 R C4N B3 F15H3R NUB W1TH Y0U. BBBAAAIII. <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

matchboxtwentyf.jpg

Ii_Bows_Ii.png

Jump_GP is a fail merch clan.

thanks you guys <3:<3:<3: I have been so busy these passed few days with my last day at band camp :cry: and my messed up ankle which needs this special brace thing that not one freaking drug store carries :x i might not be on today but i'm DEFINATLY gunna be on tomorrow and the rest of the week until thurs. hopeing to finally finish my goal \' I just want to let everyone know that i'm going to do it in f2p in al karharid because it's where i started that skill and where i wanna end it ::'

ilu peeps <3:

hfhfhiy6.png

|ty lit 4 sig| |8919th to 99 fishing|

98.jpg

thank you everyone who came it means so much to me that you did. i spent like all day getting the last 300kish and hopefully ill be done at least by school. if not ill finish up the last bit on sunday so school wont interfer.. :thumbsup:

woooow this feels really awesome. <3: ilu guys <3:<3:

hfhfhiy6.png

Hurry up hun! I'm ready to see that cape on your back!

Hit me up next time I'm on and I'll catch some fishes with you. <3:

peace,

Vann

P.S. Wai I not git a thank u? Iz i not speshal enuf?

P.S.S. I hate talking a like a noob... it annoys me. :-#

thank you everyone!! <3:<3:

wow its been a crazy week as being a senior \' I now tweeked my schedule so i get out of school at 12 :thumbsup: friday i had to do the halftime show at the football game then thursday i had practice. woo :| but finally i get to relax and get some fishing done :thumbsup: 732k left ::'

hfhfhiy6.png

482k left! according to my calculations I got 250k xp today! \' I hope i can get the same xp tomorrow as i did today! then i can have my party next weekend and work on my other skills and hopefully get 99 fishing AND 1600 total :thumbsup:

Ilu 2 bows <3:

hfhfhiy6.png

wooooooooooow i got over 250k xp out of the way!!! \' im so freaking excited! i plan on the party being next weekend and during the week ill get some other lvls so i can get 1600 total and 99 fishin

party plan:

sometime next weekend, probably sunday

edge in f2p world so everyone can come <3:

i'll use my lamp and *poof*

i wanna thank everyone for there support... and better late than never :lol:

p.s. 194k left \' \' \'

p.s.s. hai sith and thanks everyone for posting <3:

hfhfhiy6.png