Summer's Ghostly Warriors(Wicked Exp n Money)Need Your Loot!

anish00b

for the rune pure setup, it should be rune chain > rune plate. Rune chains have a higher crush defense than rune plates, and they attack with crush.

changed,thanks for pointing it out

Maybe a little tip, since I see people having full ivnentories of gems, maybe take a chisel and chisel your gems then make the into bolt tips? Just guessing though.

good point...added to the comment and tips section

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great guide. 10/10 :thumbsup: i used the guthans method, and boy was it good.

568k trip, and only my helm body and legs degraded :P

not sure of length, but i got 72 def and 81 hp during it lol

around 40k or so attack xp and 90k def xp, and 40-50k hp xp as well as 6.5k mage xp from alching.

i would post my pic, but does anyone know how to upload a paint picture (only program i could think of when i too kthe picture lol) great guide though. and i think they are weak to crush, not sure, but i think so. also, i iwll try the range method, and i try a new range tank with guthans armour (gonna be weird, but i think i can make it work) won't need food, but will use guthans quite a bit.

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

Great guide 9/10

I use the bunyip method, but I use Excalibur as my Spec weapon, to boost my defence, I find that it helps.

Will post loot when Im done :twss:

pendulumsig.png

138 Combat as of Summer 2010 - Retired Summer 2010

hey i might go test out some ranging there. I am lvl 82 range so if i get around to it, ill do it and post my results. 8-)

gina_monster.png

[hide=My goals]Gina_Monster.png

gina_monster.png[/hide]

R.I.P Anthony Pacheco, I'll never forget you homie. When i see you up there we gonna go skating aight man.

instead of berserker helm, y not helm of neitz?

because that setup was for rune pures only.

and thanks everyone for the thanks \' \'

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

Very interesting method. I think this would be better for those without prayer and pures. For higher levels, zombie monkeys and armoured zombies are much better.

I am level 115, 84-98-80. I got around 65k exp/hour.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Very interesting method. I think this would be better for those without prayer and pures. For higher levels, zombie monkeys and armoured zombies are much better.

I am level 115, 84-98-80. I got around 65k exp/hour.

are you sure your doing it right? i've been getting 75-85k exp when i go there with my stats of 95-85-99

also were you alching the drops?

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

I was.

The loot was good. I got around 400k.

But the exp wasn't as good. I tried again and got 67k

Owned_Nex.png

hmm, strange maybe their stats have changed or you might be having a bad streak...i'll look into it

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

Well.

I was using an BGS. If I had used an SS I might have gotten better EXP. I'll try using that.

Owned_Nex.png

i'm going to try this out later, i got guthans so i can camp for a while, but i must ask why not ask people to take chisel so if they like they can cut the gems into bolttips and camp even longer?

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Nobody go hereid it and it was the worst training/exp spot ever... seriously...

well i did say that ranging was not the best method of going there, yet you still went, im sorry if this spot wasnt right for you, maybe next time you can find something better to do than telling everyone its the worst spot ever.lol, its just laughable that you tried it and said its the worth spot when you haven't even been to any of the other spots in runescape. and please no negative comments anymore

That's crazy! It sucks I'm a pure cause I cannot Alch and stuff.

its only a few level's mate, im sure you can do it :-)

i'm going to try this out later, i got guthans so i can camp for a while, but i must ask why not ask people to take chisel so if they like they can cut the gems into bolttips and camp even longer?

hm, i'll add that to the tips, im preety sure i have already added it but just incase, thanks for the tip and good luck :thumbsup:

checked it ,and yes its already there, sorry

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

I was using an BGS. If I had used an SS I might have gotten better EXP. I'll try using that.

Yeah, I used a BGS for my first 2 runs. Swapped to whip, and I got about 15k xp more per hour.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

ghostlywarriortrip1.jpg

i could have kept going longer but i didn't realise how many nats i would need.....i only took 100 nats and it got me that much...i need to take more nats next time..like 1k...

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Nobody go hereid it and it was the worst training/exp spot ever... seriously...

well i did say that ranging was not the best method of going there, yet you still went, im sorry if this spot wasnt right for you, maybe next time you can find something better to do than telling everyone its the worst spot ever.lol, its just laughable that you tried it and said its the worth spot when you haven't even been to any of the other spots in runescape. and please no negative comments anymore

Ok, I went there to range, not bad xp. sure, I only got 20k or so xp at most at 81 range (only stayed a short time), and they don't hit often at all. I would only heal when I was at 40 or so hp, in case of random, and I would heal with guthans. and considering I stayed for like 20 minutes (if I stayed 30, I think I talked a lot), 20k isn't bad at all, (imo). Anyways, seeing as in my melee trip, I made around 580k (no rare drops, jsut 116k in alchs/coin drops and 1.3k cosmics and 1.3k chaos, as well as like 4-6k minds (I need to check the pic :P), as well as some gems, I thought it was good. I went again last night maging, using fire strike (hey, they drops minds extremely commonly, so why not use them?? And brought guthan's to heal. I also brought dds for specs, and by the time I was healed, would have regained more minds than I had used while maging. I only went there to collect 250 comsics to sell for cash, and I keep the souls so I can stun for free later, and I still made around 80k or so (after cutting the gems, 120k otherwise) so using fire strike, you do fine :P (only 68 mage atm and when I went) I will try again at 70 with ahrims. and I gained around 20k amge xp (not sure how long I was there, but I gained around 20k melee xp, mostly in def lol) and also, you should really change the price for spirit shield, its only around 40-50k now... not 350-450k lol either way, this spot is great, and when I did range, I used full blk dhide, barrows gloves, archer helm, snakeskin boots, and row, the weps though, were bronze knives, msb with bronze arrows (this things kills them with their def) bone xbow/bone bolts and zammy book for the 1 handers. also, while maging, I found a safe spot for rangers/mages and possibly halliers (never used my d hally on the spot when I brought it with me :P) I will post a pic soon to show it off. also, sorry fo r the long post, and the safe spot is hard to use, the warriors has to walk there before you attack him.

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png