Summer's Ghostly Warriors(Wicked Exp n Money)Need Your Loot!

anish00b

I went again last night maging, using fire strike (hey, they drops minds extremely commonly, so why not use them?? And brought guthan's to heal. I also brought dds for specs, and by the time I was healed, would have regained more minds than I had used while maging. I only went there to collect 250 comsics to sell for cash, and I keep the souls so I can stun for free later, and I still made around 80k or so (after cutting the gems, 120k otherwise) so using fire strike, you do fine :P (only 68 mage atm and when I went) I will try again at 70 with ahrims. and I gained around 20k amge xp (not sure how long I was there, but I gained around 20k melee xp, mostly in def lol).

You know, you may be on to something... this could be a relatively fast way to train mage and make profit! I'm gonna go try it with ahrims

EDIT: Nevermind. It's around 40k xp/hr. Not worth it unless you're poor, imo.

wl7w9j.png

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, mage seems like a reasonable method, not the best but alright...i'll add it to the guide later on and thanks for all the appreciation so far...ALSO NEED MORE LOOT :P

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

hmm, mage seems like a reasonable method, not the best but alright...i'll add it to the guide later on and thanks for all the appreciation so far...ALSO NEED MORE LOOT :P

I'm there now, I'll post loot when I'm done. I still got 7 baskets of strawberries to go though :o

Amaranth_GTO.png

what would you say the gp per xp ratio is? I am doing calculations and I am seeing how much money you can gain from going from all 80 melee stats to 99.

unfortunately my maths isn't that good( even thought im doing A-level Maths :s), so i can't be for certain what it is exactly but im hoping that one of the kind tippiters can figure it out for me.....i can provide the number's if needed :-)

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

what would you say the gp per xp ratio is? I am doing calculations and I am seeing how much money you can gain from going from all 80 melee stats to 99.

unfortunately my maths isn't that good( even thought im doing A-level Maths :s), so i can't be for certain what it is exactly but im hoping that one of the kind tippiters can figure it out for me.....i can provide the number's if needed :-)

To put it very roughly, 400-500k gp / 100k xp

Which is better now? Ghostly Warriors, or Zombie Monkeys?

Great guide, 9/10 (10/10 if you included a spanish version! lol)

::'

Zombie Monkeys are still better for people that make over like 400k(?) an hour.

Even so, these are great for the average player, and even then, you don't lose any money.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Even so, these are great for the average player, and even then, you don't lose any money.

Oops!!!!!!!! I ment to say armored zombiez!

So which is better on that note?

Greene8535.png

Oops!!!!!!!! I ment to say armored zombiez!

So which is better on that note?

monkeys

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Think he meant ghostly warriors vs armoured zombies... not zombie monkeys vs armoured zombies.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

this place sucks, why would anyone go here?

It's better than yaks, rock crabs, or experiments. It's arguably better than monkey guards, ankous, dagannoths, slayer...well I dunno, what are you training on instead?

this place sucks, why would anyone go here?

It's better than yaks, rock crabs, or experiments. It's arguably better than monkey guards, ankous, dagannoths, slayer...well I dunno, what are you training on instead?

Well, for the more advanced player, there is the armored zombies... But reqs for those are a bit higher, and you make less cash.

Honestly? Which one is better for cash/train?

Greene8535.png

hi people, again i went on a short 1 week break and am back so to clear things up once again.

these are better than zombie monkies because:

a.) you make money here

b.) the amount of time from getting there and coming back is averagely the same

c.) you dont need to spend a lot of money here to make a short amount of profit, where as in zombie monkies(sp?), you always lose money. this was mentioned in muggi's guide if people read it and didn't start bashing that this guide is not worth it.

Yes i do agree that the new zombies from the new quest are good but i leave that to you people to decide. you can either go there or go here, im not saying that one is better than the other im just saying its your choice, i personally would stick with this one(for obvious reasons).

Anish

P.S. thanks intervention, your rewards has been added

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

sonicwarrior wrote:

I went again last night maging, using fire strike (hey, they drops minds extremely commonly, so why not use them?? And brought guthan's to heal. I also brought dds for specs, and by the time I was healed, would have regained more minds than I had used while maging. I only went there to collect 250 comsics to sell for cash, and I keep the souls so I can stun for free later, and I still made around 80k or so (after cutting the gems, 120k otherwise) so using fire strike, you do fine :P (only 68 mage atm and when I went) I will try again at 70 with ahrims. and I gained around 20k amge xp (not sure how long I was there, but I gained around 20k melee xp, mostly in def lol).

You know, you may be on to something... this could be a relatively fast way to train mage and make profit! I'm gonna go try it with ahrims

EDIT: Nevermind. It's around 40k xp/hr. Not worth it unless you're poor, imo.

Yeah, its not awesome for mage xp, but there is a safe spot (Hard to use) and the mage xp with fire strike is... barely ok. However, this is a great way to make money while training mage (if using fire strike). I suppose if you collect the chaos runes from them, you could bring your chaos gloves and use fire bolt, and when you run out, go back to fire strike, possibly getting 50k+ per hour (if u got 40k with fire strike at least, if you used something else then I dunno what it would be), and you might still be able to make a profit. Btw when I went, I was 67-68 mage (not sure) and am now 70 mage, so as soon as I get enough for ahrims and infinity boots (~1.8m or so) I might come back here to test them out. and yes, fire strike here is for poor people, or thsoe wanting slow and steady mage xp with a very good profit. Also, if you have guthans, bring it, I started of with 8k minds, and by the time I needed to heal, I would have around 7.850-7.950 minds left, so still mroe than 7.8k but by the time I was full from guthans, I was at well over 8k minds. And as for gems, a chisel helps a lot,i would recommend cutting sapphires into tips first, and as u get more, keep doing that, then emeralds, and if you can make addy bolts, your choice if you want to cut diamonds/rubies and ranging is not bad xp, although I iwll go there for one hour to check every thing out. also, I will get my pics up soon (surprisingly, all the money I made from my melee trip, around 580k, is al but gone :P i kept the gems but still....) and finally, no d spear/spirit shield drop, sure, it costs only 40k and 80k (40 for shield, 80 for spear), but still, 40k is better then nothing lol

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

Also i forgot to mention this, but maybe someone should test this place out with full void melee and salve ammy (e). and before you all start saying "void don't stake with salve noob" read this

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=767739

Extremely high risk of revenant, not of dieting, but of revenants, which can kill you unless you know the safespot behind the axes. Nobody will want to risk it.

Also i forgot to mention this, but maybe someone should test this place out with full void melee and salve ammy (e). and before you all start saying "void don't stake with salve noob" read this

Extremely high risk of revenant, not of dieting, but of revenants, which can kill you unless you know the safespot behind the axes. Nobody will want to risk it.

yeah right! ha! revenants :P since when are they a threat. In all the trips I have been there, I have never seen or spotted one, so they are not a big threat. bring a fothinery bracelet so they cant telly block you and you will be fine, i bring guthans without that bracelet, and am I crazy??? its a short walk. and if u run, they cant catch up, and use pro range, if running away

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

yeah right! ha! revenants :P since when are they a threat. In all the trips I have been there, I have never seen or spotted one, so they are not a big threat. bring a fothinery bracelet so they cant telly block you and you will be fine, i bring guthans without that bracelet, and am I crazy??? its a short walk. and if u run, they cant catch up, and use pro range, if running away

If they catch you at the southernmost point of getting them reaggresive (has happened to me) then they can get a good 3-4 hits on you, quite often hitting 20+ with them. TO get away you pray range, you can get teleblocked, and most people don't bring forinthries. So yeah, you rarely die but they do put a drain on your food. (once I got attack by a rev dragon, had to run all the way to the lvl 44 wildy lever).