Summer's Ghostly Warriors(Wicked Exp n Money)Need Your Loot!

anish00b

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you kidding me?... this place is the worst place ever! (shhh dont let everyone in on the secret ya know?)

gina_monster.png

[hide=My goals]Gina_Monster.png

gina_monster.png[/hide]

R.I.P Anthony Pacheco, I'll never forget you homie. When i see you up there we gonna go skating aight man.

• 2 weeks later...

Great guide, but I just died there after trying to make them aggressive again and getting killed by a revenant :oops:

I managed to salvage all my guthans and my whip however. (Please note: I am not blaming you)

Great guide, but I just died there after trying to make them aggressive again and getting killed by a revenant :oops:

I managed to salvage all my guthans and my whip however. (Please note: I am not blaming you)

My first attempt(1/2 days after it came out) was rewarded with a rev dragom a running from portal to KBD lvl 44 wildy lever.

amazing place to train, I spent like maybe ten minutes there and I already love it. :thumbsup:

cheers to a NEW training spot for me! \'

EDIT: one question though... Isn't the Spirit shield ONLY available after Summer's End quest?

And does the ROW help me get better drops or should I just wear Jennifer's ring and get the drops with one more monkfish?

EDIT2: Also if a rev comes after you and you have enough run, you can try to make it all the way back to the ardougne tele if you have a little food left but are worried about using it.(btw only if you HAVE NOT been tb'd...)

Here is my loot pic after about 100k xp. :thumbsup:

11k9pn8.jpg

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

• 1 month later...

Great Guide, personally I think it's AoW worthy. I'm definitely going to test this out as soon as I finish getting 99 hunter. 97 atm. Good luck with getting AoW status!

Also just an idea, but I recently found out that full void stacks with the salve ammy (e). Would it be worth it for high def (maybe 85 to 90 +) to use that and a DFS for more exp/hr?

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Great Guide, personally I think it's AoW worthy. I'm definitely going to test this out as soon as I finish getting 99 hunter. 97 atm. Good luck with getting AoW status!

Also just an idea, but I recently found out that full void stacks with the salve ammy (e). Would it be worth it for high def (maybe 85 to 90 +) to use that and a DFS for more exp/hr?

yes i think def is a very important factor since it not only makes you stay longer but ensures that if a hgh lev rev does come his chances of hitting its max wont be very possible. i am currently trying to get the helm for melee to test it out and i will post my finding's hopefully(exams are coming).

amazing place to train, I spent like maybe ten minutes there and I already love it. :thumbsup:

cheers to a NEW training spot for me! \'

EDIT: one question though... Isn't the Spirit shield ONLY available after Summer's End quest?

And does the ROW help me get better drops or should I just wear Jennifer's ring and get the drops with one more monkfish?

EDIT2: Also if a rev comes after you and you have enough run, you can try to make it all the way back to the ardougne tele if you have a little food left but are worried about using it.(btw only if you HAVE NOT been tb'd...)

Here is my loot pic after about 100k xp. :thumbsup:

11k9pn8.jpg

No problem mate and no it is available before aswell( check runescape wikia).

Also you dont need to run that far just run to the spot i mentioned but thanks anyway for the tip(it will be added :-) ).

and abc, please mention this spot since preety soon i will be creating a afk spot that not many have heard of. actually i'll post in the next 2 days :-) (so keep your eye out for that guys/gals)

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

i would like to say this is an awsome guide and it is my personel favorite training spot. also the money is decent for the amount you put in it. i made money for torags here after clearing my bank out to buy a bgs.

i will be camping here alot when i go for 99 att so if i find anythnig usefull you will be the first to know.

10/10 overall :)

notasandwich000457.png

lolwot125740.png

• 2 weeks later...

guide has been updated to include void( i am just about to add check it then post it) :)

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

Very nice guide! The rune pure setup has some errors though. Dragonhide is spelt wrong and the picture shows a helm of neitiznot which requires 55 defence.

spelling error corrected and opps forgot

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

Just finished 99 hunter and tried this out, it is definitely all its cracked up to be. knocked off about 20 k exp in the 15 min I tried it at 78 att 80 str 77 def but then i had to go do laundry. Thanks so much for posting this. I will have a loot pic for you as soon as I finish this run.

Bladewing.png

Don't forget to add the Enhanced Excalibur. I mean, if you have the ability to use it, you're probably better off at armoured zombies...but in my experiences it would be more than adequate healing for a player with stats and gear like mine.

hmmm...I feel like I'm posting here a lot. Just a few notes that I wanted to let you know about. I just finished testing about 1 k kills with and 1 k kills without the ring of wealth. Seemed to me that with the wealth the only drops effected were a mild increase in the number of chaos runes, and since cosmics are worth more that is a bad thing, and an increase in the gem drops. All the other drops weren't effected by the wealth.

Secondly a huge note it is that you can teleport out of the hut when you are in the spirit world. I don't know if everyone just knew that, but I didn't see it in the guide. Its a huge insurance to your drops when getting to the G.E. to sell them, avoiding the revs.

Bladewing.png

Pretty good guide, maybe put the rewards/ loot in a hide tab?

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

• 2 weeks later...
dumb question, but do you need plauge city or is it just helpfull to have?

It's just helpful to have because then you can use the Ardougne teleport, but you don't HAVE to have it to access the realm with ghostly warriors. :thumbsup:

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:

If you have the gnome quests done, you can teleport to Varrock, take the spirit tree to the Main spirit tree, and then teleport to the battlefield of Khzard (sp?) its almost as effective as teleporting to ardougne if you havnt done plauge city, plus you dont waste laws lol.

Im not much of a quester so I havnt done plague city lol

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

If you have the gnome quests done, you can teleport to Varrock, take the spirit tree to the Main spirit tree, and then teleport to the battlefield of Khzard (sp?) its almost as effective as teleporting to ardougne if you havnt done plauge city, plus you dont waste laws lol.

Im not much of a quester so I havnt done plague city lol

lol, yeah I guess you could do that... but that still leaves just as much if not more walking, but yeah. It works if you haven't done the Plague city quests yet. very good find, I second that this be put as an option for getting to the ghosts. ::'

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:

I have 89-93-90 and decided to try Void and salve (e) there.

This is just insane. I kill pretty much every one in two hits, occasionally three, and almost never get hit. A bunyip is overkill, even with the really low defence of void. With Enhanced Excalibur (I don't have it yet), I don't think you'll need any food except for dealing with revenants when getting there and when running away to make the warriors aggressive again.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png