What to do next? What would YOU do?

KingJD

Okay, so I'm looking for something new to do (not boss hunting, I'm not into that) and something besides "whatever you want" lol :thumbup:

My stats: (as seen in my sig but I'm gonna spell them out anyways)

Attack: 92

Strength: 90

Defense: 89

Hits: 92

Magic: 82

Range: 82

Prayer: 68

Summoning: 68

Combat Level: 121

Slayer: 73 -- can't kill gargoyles, nechryeals, spiritual mages, abby demons, dark beast

Woodcutting: 79

Fletching: 90 -- Can't make dragon darts

Firemaking: 69 -- can't burn mages (no reason to though..)

Fishing: 78 -- Can't get sea turtles or manta rays w/o potion/admiral pie

Cooking: 84 -- Can't make wild pies, summer pies, or cook manta rays

Farming: 72 -- Can't grow magic or spirit trees

Herblaw: 77 -- Can't make zammy/sara brews

Mining: 74 -- Can't mine rune

Smithing: 72 -- Can't make addy arrows heads (and above obviously)

Crafting: 75 -- Can't do red d'hide bodies, black leather, glory ammies, onyx necklace, bracelet, ammy

Thieving: 80 -- Can't pick agility dungeon shortcut door, steal from elves

Agility: 67 -- need 70 to use pipe in taverly dungeon to blue drags (can do with pie though)

Hunter: 63 -- can't wear spottier cape, catch the better implings, couple othe things

Runecrafting: 62 -- can't make deaths, bloods, double nats

Construction: 62 -- can't make a lot of things but who really cares aside from a gilded altar and costume boxes..

Quest points: 265 (every quest to date)

Achievement Diaries: 3 completed (every diary to date)

As you can see, I've attained levels where I can do almost everything and I've done most everything too.

I have no specific goals in mind like making money (got plenty) getting new armor/weapons (have what I want, can buy others)other than gaining further levels so I get closer to having max stats..

My daily playing time is usually tele to a couple places to make the stops I have to (zaff's staves, picking cactus spines and fruit trees, managing thy kingdom, that kinda stuff) then to get a slayer task and train up my combat a bit. It also generates further wealth (which I like a lot :thumbsup: )

So my question is, if you were me, what RS activity would you do? (besides gwd...)

KingJD36.png

Go for a 99 and train slayer.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Get 83 (or 80+pie) Farming for a spirit tree to get to Miscellania fast.

Get 75 agility to be able to use the shortcut to hellhounds if you eat a pie.

Get slayer to 83/85/90, it will get you charms, profit and combat xp.

Get 66 hunter, spottier cape wins.

Get 70 construction for your own gilded altar.

Train some skills just for teh lulz. I have some kind of pointless goals (85 herblore, 90 crafting, 99 farming, 85 firemaking), but I do it just for being able to do everything in a skill, even if it's not useful.

2dvjurb.png

Slayer: 73 -- 83

Woodcutting: 79 --80

Fletching: 90 -- 99 -- Money

Firemaking: 69 -- 70

Fishing: 78 -- 80+ -- Money

Cooking: 84 -- 85

Farming: 72 -- 75 -- Spirit tree

Herblaw: 77 -- 82

Mining: 74 -- 85 -- Helps smithing

Smithing: 72 -- 80

Crafting: 75 -- 80

Thieving: 80 -- 85+

Agility: 67 -- 70

Hunter: 63 -- 70 -- Spends up Red chinchompa's of you ever wanted to do them.

Runecrafting: 62 -- 65+ -- Money

Construction: 62 -- Doesn't really matter that much.

Well those are the levels i woud train to too begin with. I would focus on only one to begin with, unless its like, mining and smithing, or woodcutting and fletching/firemaking.

imanwinner1.png

Ex-Members

rickielambertsigtextand.png

When i broke my leg, i set myself a goal, to get my lowest level one ov my highest levels.

My mining was 11, and i got it to 79 (its now 81) within 2 weeks, and that was not alot of game play either.

I say.... get your LOWEST level up ABOVE ur second lowest level.... then get your 'new' lowest level up, until you get locked between a few levels and power level all of them. In the long run it'll be good. Thats just my opinion haha

3916.png

3917.png

quit if your board, games are supposted to be fun....

or take a break

I'm not bored with the game though, I just want to give different aspects of the game a shot. I know a lot of players play the game much differently than Me so I was hoping to have some of those things revealed. It can't hurt to take up new activities in RS. But trying to fit in more info about this game into my head is becoming increasingly difficult lol

I've been interested in going to Dks so I might do that.. i hear they'll be fairly easy for me.

Also probably going to level summoning to 70 when I get a chance. I'm sure I have the charms to at least get some progress there (450 gold, 150 crimson, 500 green, 68 blue).

I'd like to be able to do all of those things I listed, but I feel like a lot of those things I am very far away from. I should do a tree planting run today so I can get to 73..

KingJD36.png

Train cb and summon only with slay

Try for all stats 70+

Do a minigame from time to time (maybe save up rc-guild points till you got enough to buy tabs and/or ess for a certain level)

If you want levels over money: pick a skill and put most of your money in leveling it (I'm nearly broke half of the time because of summon)

I'd raise the lowest skills. Get all skills 65+, then get them 70+.

Or, you could go for a 99. Try going for the attack cape (or maybe the fletching cape). If I were you, I'd go for 99 attack with slayer, burn out, and then start training up the lowest skills.

Minigames are also good fun :lol: Find a good Vinesweeper player, then stand in the vinesweeper area alching or fletching bolts. Free farming exp ftw \'

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.