89 is now my highest skill - it's one you won't expect!

I expected it cuz I remember your 85 Slay thread.

Gl on 99! 10\10.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

you realise that by going for 99 slayer untrimmed your subjecting yourself to never take the true advantages of getting high slayer without risking getting too much exp and leveling and trimming your cape? good luck if you never plan to monster hunt or anything or train any other stats to 99 but whatever, oh and a word of advice, dont burn yourself out, i got 99 slayer when u started playing. thats weird.

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

I so expected this like a few of the others, mainly because I looked at your name and cheated however. :-#

Congrats on all you have done and will continue to do on this account, its almost a shame that you will decide to lose the trim later on, but as I had mentioned in previous threads of yours I would have wound up doing the same exact thing after a little while.

Good to see people wanting to play the game there way despite all the flames they may get when their cape loses its trim. :-#

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

She doesn't get 400k melee xp a day, if you see her melees they are the same, maybe she trains controlled, means 100k slay xp are 133k melee xp and hp xp, not counting if she is cannoing, which gives ranged xp but no HP xp

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

You gain 100k slayer xp a day, and over 400k melee xp... You then say its going to be the same for the next 80 days?...

Have fun with your life for the next 80 days ... :-#

Anyway, 7/10

100k slayer experience a day isn't even that much, 5-6 hours maybe, depends what tasks you get. With Piety and other things it's even quicker.

Well done on the Slayer level, it's a fun skill to train.

Chicken Feather

--------------------

how does she have 0 posts :shock:

ooooooooo nice avatar :P and 0 posts because you dont gain any in rate this section.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone! About 350K from 90 slayer - when I achieve this level I will force myself to create a BlogScape Goals and Achieve Thread - this way I can keep anyone who is interested in my progress updated.

LOL you guys think 100k slayer exp is much? I can do that easy. Zarfot has done 350k+ exp in a day.

Yeah it's good, but not for the hardcore=D.

People have done over 800k.

Good luck with untrimmed.

Proud owner of fire cape since 9/12/06

99/99fletching

99/99 thieving

LOL you guys think 100k slayer exp is much? I can do that easy. Zarfot has done 350k+ exp in a day.

Yeah it's good, but not for the hardcore=D.

People have done over 800k.

Good luck with untrimmed.

Jesus.

And I thought 100k was good for one day.

Now that I got 99 attack, looks like its time to get a sara sword and black mask (again) and go murder lvls away.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th