who's insulting who?

wizarthas460

The girl must of whined and complained a whole lot to get you suspended. School admistrative staff are just kiss [wagon] who like to please who ever comes. I say you nag and complain back.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Oh wow....

In my school, our latin teacher can get away with saying penis (it's latin for umbrella elm tree, apparently) but you get suspended for having a rhetorical question with the word stupid the word stupid in your msn/aim/etc. name.

On Topic: If you show the tutor the whole convo, I'm sure he'll unsuspend you, and if he refuses to listen, bring your parents in, because if parents are involved, the school will ALWAYS listen. Always.

Amaranth_GTO.png

Summary:

You had a rhetorical, and barely offensive, statement on Msn, and out comes this girl that starts questioning your statement, while insulting her own friends. Girl contacts the school. The school basically suspends your for saying stupid, without even calling anyone stupid, even though this incident didn't occur on school grounds, didn't refer to the school in any way, and didn't involve anything about the school.

I was even more surprised after you posted the conversation. You'd think they would side with your argument, seeing as she didn't even have an argument other than "LoL u call mai frends stoopid@". How does the school even have the right to suspend you if this all happened on your own time, somewhere else? Yeah, I'd say get the parents to lay the smack down on the school.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

who's insulting whom :lol:

This kind of corruption and unjustness extremely infuriates me. I'm going slightly off-topic but I have an anecdote realting to this :[hide=story]I was playing some mad libs card game with my sister and her bf. It's basically a game where you get 10 cards, each with a word on them, and you have to construct sentences. I already had my sentence ready and was the first, but it wasn't my turn to pick up a card, so her boyfriend picked up his card (I was next and about to win the round) when he gets a word he needs and completes his sentence, so HE wins the round, even though I was done before him AND needed 1 less card turn than him. My sister failed to see any logic in there because I'm a stupid boy teenager who has no friends, according to her. I know it sounds like a typical sibling fight, but seriously. That was unjust.[/hide]I think you shouldn't even go back to school until they understand the situation and apologize to you for suspending you. Don't even bother reasoning with them, it's the school board.

#-o For the love of god, please tell me that someone is getting a court order to get her sterilized. The last thing we need is stupid people breeding. :ohnoes: I mean, isn't West Virginia enough?

Seriously though, when you present your case, make sure you have someone with you that makes you look good. Preferably an Italian lawyer.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

#-o For the love of god, please tell me that someone is getting a court order to get her sterilized. The last thing we need is stupid people breeding. :ohnoes: I mean, isn't West Virginia enough?

Seriously though, when you present your case, make sure you have someone with you that makes you look good. Preferably an Italian lawyer.

I dunno about an italian lawyer, but Im pretty sure there's a few lawyers on tip.it.

Amaranth_GTO.png

o..k

1) Tell that girl that she's stupid, from me with(out) love :D

2) I really don't think your school can suspend you for something like that. Actually, I would ask your parents to ask the tutor why you were suspended, since it took place out of school. School (should) have no power over what you discuss outside of school. I really would ask your parents to do so, or do so yourself since it would go onto your school record so if going to college/uni they would notice that you called someone stupid :lol: :XD:

~Guy

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Wow... from reading the conversation, it was damn well clear that she mentioned her friends outta nowhere. But I still don't understand why she would think her friends are stupid, she's probably some 8 year old who reports to someone when the word "Stupid" is used.

Dude, you *may* have been wrong in putting that phrase, but the girl totally started the whole arugement. Your school board seems like a moron to me IMO and that girl... well shes a douche.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Wow... from reading the conversation, it was damn well clear that she mentioned her friends outta nowhere. But I still don't understand why she would think her friends are stupid, she's probably some 8 year old who reports to someone when the word "Stupid" is used.

Dude, you *may* have been wrong in putting that phrase, but the girl totally started the whole arugement. Your school board seems like a moron to me IMO and that girl... well shes a douche.

Hey don't group her kind with my kind.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

the worst thing is, her birthday is 3 days after me, (and same year)

Im from West Virginia

I agree with you though :lol: . Too bad its considered unethical to sterilize everyone that shouldnt be reproducing, if we did it slow enough could really help.

I hate how bad schools have gotten with stuff like that, how do they even justify suspending you for something that happened outside of school? I can see if they made the two of you go to the guidance counselor or something to work this out but Im not even sure its legal what they did

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

how can they even prove it was you on msn talking with her?

i didnt say it was on msn, (although i also used the quote on msn)

it was on a chat program from school, mostly used for working together on projects

(which might be the reason why they want to suspend me)

What the hell... How can the school punish you for something that happened outside of school like a messenger name? The girl is a moron, how did she get the idea you were talking about her friends?

Oh wow....

In my school, our latin teacher can get away with saying penis (it's latin for umbrella elm tree, apparently) but you get suspended for having a rhetorical question with the word stupid the word stupid in your msn/aim/etc. name.

On Topic: If you show the tutor the whole convo, I'm sure he'll unsuspend you, and if he refuses to listen, bring your parents in, because if parents are involved, the school will ALWAYS listen. Always.

Heh, we once had a lesson about the symbology and origins of the phallus. He didn't mind and we didn't mind. Sure, it was funny, but it wasn't offensive and overall we learnt a lot. If nobody ever got offended the world would be a much better place.

(To the author) Hang on, are you going to have the suspension in the future or are you doing it now...? Is it too late?

~ W ~

sigzi.png