Simple POH suggestion(summon!)-10 supports,updated,need help

baalboy5

Simple and small, be able to build your own Summoning room.

[hide=What would be in this room?]What would be in this room would be a few things.

-You have your own obseik in your room.

-A summoning showcase, shows a summon of your choice. Requires the shards and the pouch to make 100.

-A summon arena where only summons are aloud to fight.[/hide]

Simple and easy. The reqs for the room will be 60 and the obseik will be 64, the showcase 68 and the summon arena 86.

[hide=Zapps1' suggestion]

When suggesting additions to Construction, you must remember 1 thing: Construction as a skill itself is pretty worthless, outside from making a great house. So most hotspots should have a practical use in daily activities or training. Think Gilded Altar and Portal Chamber, not Marble Fireplace. Although additions to make the house look better are still very good ideas and suggestions.

An expansion on pets in that room too, perhaps? For example, you could build a "habitat" which houses, say, 3 different pets. Or cages to lock the poor things in, if you lack the skills. Maybe also a food dispenser for pets? I mean, the larders we have give us free cake ingredients, if we can cook cakes. So why shouldn't we get free food for our pets, if we have the summoning level?

For the showcase, perhaps a glass case over it, just like in the Varrock Museum? And the showcase familiar EVERYONE can talk to. (Summoning level to understand still needed?) Maybe using the appropriate scroll on the showcase familiar will active the scroll's effect (eg. Swallow Hole for Bunyip, or Fish Rain for Ibis. No combat scrolls, obviously). This would allow you to use the effects of up to 2 familiar's scrolls at a time! Although that last option might want to be for the owner only.

Maybe also a Summoning Pedestal. If you use a pouch on it, the familiar summoned will receive an extra 5-10 minutes on its timer? Seems fair, since you gotta be in your house to use it...

Lastly, I'd love to make a familiar a dungeon boss! But I somehow doubt that it's a rational idea, looking at something like a Steel Titan. Although there are Steel Dragons already, and it would require 99 summoning and Construction (less with tea/stew). Hmm...

I'm just throwing around ideas here, maybe a few you like.

Pokemon duels in Familiar Combat Arenas ftw!

EDIT: Clear things up, I support :thumbsup:

[/hide]

[hide=Sibmaster's suggestion]

I Support :thumbup:

Also, the picture of the room you have is a bit bare, how about if you could build a stroage area where you could store a certain amount of pouches/shards e.c.t. depending on the type of storage device based on your construction level. Just a suggestion ::'

[/hide]

[hide=tyluke's Suggestion]Here is a suggestion I thought I posted but dissapeared

Have your summoning display, pet dispenser and everything else.

I would like to have a summoning obelisk in your 'summoning temple' sick i know

and the Obelisk gives you the ability to improve your familar's and their abilities

There are 4 types of Obelisks; and each one requires higher construction and summoning levels to construct

Obelisk 1: Small Obelisk capable of recharging summoning points

Obelisk 2: Regular Obelisk capable or recharging summoning points and creating familars

Obelisk 3: A large Obelisk capable or recharging summoning points and creating familars with increased lifespan, health and special ability power. the familars created from these obelisks will be called fearsome familars. Ex. Fearsome Bronze Minotaur.

Obelisk 4: Regular Obelisk capable or recharging summoning points + 1 summoning points and creating familars with further increased lifespan, health and special ability power. familars created from this obelisk will be called Awesome familars. Ex. Awesome Spirit Terrorbird.

Obelisk 5: A great Obelisk capable of recharging summoning points +2 summoning points, as well as requiring 5% less the required soul shards, and the ability to create familars with incredibly increased lifespan, health and special ability power. Familars created from this obelisk will be called Legendary familars. Ex. Legendary Spirit Wolf.[/hide]

Any one support? :geek:

Support list

dizzle229

Albel_8492ed

Triangle Nub

Zapps1

sibmaster

tyluke

kinggabe <--nub but I know he supports :geek:

Xx_Flare_xX

hawkxs

sallaste <--10th

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Thats a cool and simple idea. I support ::'

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

added and ty. I be trying add pictures soon but I'm not that good -.-

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

I support.

Don't add me to the support list -.-

What you say? add you? sure!

Here the current picture of the summoning room. I need more suggestions and we got ourself a better room.

Summonroompicture1.jpg

When suggesting additions to Construction, you must remember 1 thing: Construction as a skill itself is pretty worthless, outside from making a great house. So most hotspots should have a practical use in daily activities or training. Think Gilded Altar and Portal Chamber, not Marble Fireplace. Although additions to make the house look better are still very good ideas and suggestions.

An expansion on pets in that room too, perhaps? For example, you could build a "habitat" which houses, say, 3 different pets. Or cages to lock the poor things in, if you lack the skills. Maybe also a food dispenser for pets? I mean, the larders we have give us free cake ingredients, if we can cook cakes. So why shouldn't we get free food for our pets, if we have the summoning level?

For the showcase, perhaps a glass case over it, just like in the Varrock Museum? And the showcase familiar EVERYONE can talk to. (Summoning level to understand still needed?) Maybe using the appropriate scroll on the showcase familiar will active the scroll's effect (eg. Swallow Hole for Bunyip, or Fish Rain for Ibis. No combat scrolls, obviously). This would allow you to use the effects of up to 2 familiar's scrolls at a time! Although that last option might want to be for the owner only.

Maybe also a Summoning Pedestal. If you use a pouch on it, the familiar summoned will receive an extra 5-10 minutes on its timer? Seems fair, since you gotta be in your house to use it...

Lastly, I'd love to make a familiar a dungeon boss! But I somehow doubt that it's a rational idea, looking at something like a Steel Titan. Although there are Steel Dragons already, and it would require 99 summoning and Construction (less with tea/stew). Hmm...

I add that to the main post. I was thinking of the glass but I fail at paint. I like the food idea. and I had the scroll idea in mind.

Also, the picture of the room you have is a bit bare, how about if you could build a stroage area where you could store a certain amount of pouches/shards e.c.t. depending on the type of storage device based on your construction level. Just a suggestion ::'

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

Your good at fakes like that right? you know how I can make them?

added btw

why not just replace the lime statue in the chapel with a summoning obelisk(i'm thinking small actually or else it would be the first to have a teleport so close to it) and a switch in the combat room(much like the one in the throne room) to toggle duel options like summon only

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm

why not just replace the lime statue in the chapel with a summoning obelisk(i'm thinking small actually or else it would be the first to have a teleport so close to it) and a switch in the combat room(much like the one in the throne room) to toggle duel options like summon only

Prayer=workship, wouldn't fit in.

Combat rooms have limited rules because of con levels, so 'summon only' would just be another ring built.

Here is a suggestion I thought I posted but dissapeared :?

Have your summoning display, pet dispenser and everything else. :)

I would like to have a summoning obelisk in your 'summoning temple' sick i know ::'

and the Obelisk gives you the ability to improve your familar's and their abilities

There are 4 types of Obelisks; and each one requires higher construction and summoning levels to construct

Obelisk 1: Small Obelisk capable of recharging summoning points

Obelisk 2: Regular Obelisk capable or recharging summoning points and creating familars

Obelisk 3: A large Obelisk capable or recharging summoning points and creating familars with increased lifespan, health and special ability power. the familars created from these obelisks will be called fearsome familars. Ex. Fearsome Bronze Minotaur.

Obelisk 4: Regular Obelisk capable or recharging summoning points + 1 summoning points and creating familars with further increased lifespan, health and special ability power. familars created from this obelisk will be called Awesome familars. Ex. Awesome Spirit Terrorbird.

Obelisk 5: A great Obelisk capable of recharging summoning points +2 summoning points, as well as requiring 5% less the required soul shards, and the ability to create familars with incredibly increased lifespan, health and special ability power. Familars created from this obelisk will be called Legendary familars. Ex. Legendary Spirit Wolf.

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

I update all this tommorw. Note tho, all these suggestions seem to be too much. The room seems to be more expensive then a throne room :shock:

I suck at cons, but what the hell. Support.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Ok I updated it with everyone' suggestions and supporters.

woot 10 supports 8-)

I need help making a fake for this tho, I can do it I'm just not that good with fakes.

• 2 weeks later...