Will No Honor return?

Dbzruler72

No Honor, which includes war crashing, PKing in hides, & one-iteming, went extinct with the removal of the PKing portion of the Wilderness. Now that future PVP updates will cover features similar to the old Wilderness, No Honor clans may have once again found their groove. Although full drops won't be happening like old times, a generated drop system will take its place. Will that, combined with the joy of crashing, be enough to reel in the top No Honor clans?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Sure it will...

No Honor clans thrive on the misery of others, especially making them lose stuff while making it near impossible for them to make an impressive kill... So wellfaring in numbers against real targets with actual decent stuff to wear, resulting in the loss of many good items with little to no compensation...

If anything, this coming update slightly favors the No Honor clans...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I expect alot of RSB will be making masser clans (similar to BH multi)

But since low organisation, no MLs etc, bsing will take control. Plus in a run in with a real clan they stand no chance.

But general NH will return. Expect NI to be back on the scene eh? :lol:

Sure it will...

No Honor clans thrive on the misery of others, especially making them lose stuff while making it near impossible for them to make an impressive kill... So wellfaring in numbers against real targets with actual decent stuff to wear, resulting in the loss of many good items with little to no compensation...

The main thing that will go up in prices is rune scimitars since people will be loosing them while 1 iteming with just small amounts of gp there to replace it. The game has a steady flow of gp already coming in from pc, killing things etc. but rune scimitars don't come in as often as the gp that they're worth comes in. Rune sets will also go down the drain along with ammys. They could be smart and make any item lost go on the ge and just drain the money out instead keeping things the same price since the money draining out wouldn't be enough to do any damage

*-P.K.Masters-* |5+ Years of Experience|F2P Events|Cmb: 95+

[hide=]
Sure it will...

The main thing that will go up in prices is rune scimitars since people will be loosing them while 1 iteming with just small amounts of gp there to replace it. The game has a steady flow of gp already coming in from pc, killing things etc. but rune scimitars don't come in as often as the gp that they're worth comes in. Rune sets will also go down the drain along with ammys. They could be smart and make any item lost go on the ge and just drain the money out instead keeping things the same price since the money draining out wouldn't be enough to do any damage[/hide]

Rune Scimitars are dropped in large numbers every day from Roach Soldiers... The GE is flooded with them...That is why they are only 540gp over the High Alch price...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

yep its obviously going to return, this time I hope all the clas can agree to hunt the NH clans and drive them out of the wilderness or pvp worlds- w/e it is.

as to 1 iteming that still happens now, but its normaly non clanners that are responsible for this

I understand war crashing as a non-honour tactic, as well as violating pre-determined rules, but anything else is free gain.

But anyways if it's possible, it will be there. That's how it started, and that's how it will continue.

Also to TS_Storm; the loss of compensation is a positive thing that has always driven the economy surrounding pots, food, weapons...etc upwards. There will always be more losers, than winners, especially in pvp, thus it's good for everyone that there's people losing their items. Why, or how they lose their items is irrelevant until the loss of items isn't from something in the game, like a bot, or bug in the game.

However this may not happen at all depending on whether or not the reward part of the risk is equal to, or somewhat similar to what the drops were before, or at least enough to make a profit if you kill 5 times without dying.

1 iteming still happens people in mid lvl bh with a gs and nothing else or a dds for the more cash challengd player and for honour clan i dnt really understan this concept so i cant really comment on it. people that run around with just 1 item just is an easy target in the new pvp games

yumyoyupyomav0ky3qh3.th.jpg

Dragon drops: 1x med helm 2x legs 1x skirt total = 2mil

barrows drops: 2x dh helm 1x karils skirt 1x ahrim skirt total = 4mil

1 iteming still happens people in mid lvl bh with a gs and nothing else or a dds for the more cash challengd player and for honour clan i dnt really understan this concept so i cant really comment on it. people that run around with just 1 item just is an easy target in the new pvp games

Not really, ymu. No Honor (NH) clans in big groups can be a threat to a single, two or three players at a time. They will fail trying to take on an entire Honor clan though. However once this update takes place, No Honor clans will return. They're still here and always have been, just waiting for their time to come again and now it has.

No Honor clans of big numbers (10-15+) can be very troublesome to even two or three players at a time. The only way No Honor clans will be pushed back is by huge Honor clans. I'm not much of a PK'er myself, but this will be fun if I do say so myself.

No Honor, which includes war crashing, PKing in hides, & one-iteming, went extinct with the removal of the PKing portion of the Wilderness. Now that future PVP updates will cover features similar to the old Wilderness, No Honor clans may have once again found their groove. Although full drops won't be happening like old times, a generated drop system will take its place. Will that, combined with the joy of crashing, be enough to reel in the top No Honor clans?

You say it went extinct, but I don't think it ever did stop did it? It just went from the wilderness to Bounty Hunter and other, lesser places such as Fight Pits - or so called "Castle Wars PK'ers".

So I guess what i'm really saying here is that I don't think it's so much returning, more like it's bought it's big brother to help it get attention. :ohnoes:

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Drop records go here, but I lost count of all of my drops while I was away from TIF/They were down :(

You say it went extinct, but I don't think it ever did stop did it? It just went from the wilderness to Bounty Hunter and other, lesser places such as Fight Pits - or so called "Castle Wars PK'ers".

So I guess what i'm really saying here is that I don't think it's so much returning, more like it's bought it's big brother to help it get attention. :ohnoes:

I didn't know I said "extinct." What was I thinking at the time? :P

"Big brother" will be those surge of alliances or at least teaming.

i never understood why it was nh to pk in hides?
Hides are seen as cheap armour, especially with returning. It's optimized for returning NHers who want to charge in, loot the place, & get out quickly without losing 200K worth of Rune armour.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

It's not so much the pking in hides that's no honour, it's all the "welfaring" is. Hides are fine, but you're expected to also have rune, and other items, that way you drop upwards of 100k without counting a weapon (which will usually be the item that is protected).

When you consider how little the dragonhide armour pieces are on their own (about 20k I think?) It doesn't seem worth the potion doses, money spent on sharks and whatever else you may use (special attack energy, entangles, etc).

PKers call it NH, but I fail to see why aswell, they might aswell say "Please have some decent stuff so when I kill you I make a decent profit" - It's just trying to minipulate people into making them richer. :?

tidus_2555.png

My Blog

My Training Guide

Drop records go here, but I lost count of all of my drops while I was away from TIF/They were down :(

Its considered NH to pk in hides against a team/clan where you would normally pk in more expensive gear. It's basically saying "I think im going to lose to you, so i wont risk my stuff"

These things are frowned upon. Mainly because the person/team chooses to welfare instead of changing world/location.

They were aggravating because of war crashing. Now that we have the Clan Wars Arena, NH will be more fun than in the past. I wouldn't mind a couple hundred sets of Green dragonhide.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Of course No Honor will return. In actuality, it never even left. There always was and always will be no honor, and it flourishes everywhere, as do the excuses conjured up by its practitioners. From 1 iteming in RuneScape to frivolous lawsuits in real life, people will always look for the easiest, lowest risk way to make money, no matter how unfair it is to other people. With such freedom as an entire world to PK in, it is naive, and downright stupid, to believe that no honor would somehow be absent. If anything it'll be even more prevalent than any other PKing system before, because it opens more possibilities. Obviously Jagex will try to snuff out a lot of the most ostentatious practices, giving stiff penalties for one iteming, for example, but no honoring will find a way. With a game of hundreds of thousands of players, a significant portion of them trying to figure out a way around Jagex's attempt to combat NH, its all but inevitable that one or more will succeed, then spread the word. In the end I think this will end up like Edgeville in member worlds with untradable PKers, but without the fighter torso, since I doubt you'll be able to get it back, and since fighter torsos take a long time to get.

Most definitely. The clan world has been a bit dull without NH, so I'm not too upset about comeback.

yeaaaa truthfully i could go NH for a while. at lvl 85, im heavily outmatched in BH....

NO HONOR FTW!

(only thing i dont like is safing. everything else is k)

Generally when i throw up i would rather not have it in my mouth :-X