Aw man.

dragoonson

This could be slightly traumatic.Not to you,to me.I have to put this in a story,but if you want there'll be a tl;dr for you.

After school we had an oral exam,following which my friends and I met at the playground across the road.One of them starts swinging on (its hard to explain,its like a lilly pad,its chained to the ground and held up by a pole across a bar,the chain broke and you could swing on it.) until it broke off.A while later some cops show up,which we assume is because of the potential property damage.Our names are taken down.

Immediately after that (damn,I said in my mind) some old dude is calling for them,and we as the busybodies we are go see as well.This guy had jumped out the ninth storey window (erm,9 levels above ground,assuming ground is 1.)and landed face down (thankfully) on the drain,his neck was probably suspended in between,so his forehead and body took the impact.

My stomach begins to churn,since I've had suicidal thoughts before,and we're ushered away.Additionally,its the Lunar 7th month,when ghosts are let out of hell to have some fun,eat and other things.So its not very good to see this.Now add to this last Friday another group of people fell/jumped out of another 9 storey window considerably near by,I was really scared.I happen to live on the tenth level,but its the ninth with units on it,so I'm quite worried about that.

I really wish Goddess was still around :? .

tl;dr-I saw a guy commit suicide,any advice on how to stop freaking out?

Oh and be serious,its not a good time for me.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Simple answer, What i always do when i think about how sad it is when people kill (themselfs or others), i just remember that we are all animals with higher thinking capacity, and that its our nature to kill and die.

Its amazing how that thought gives me courage.

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

Wait, is this in the news?

Just happened,its probably not going to be anyway.The one that happened last week happened to people in my old school,thats kinda scary personally.

I'm personally not superstitious,its just a shocking realisation,since I have harbored suicidal thoughts myself.I'm going to have to talk to my teacher tomorrow,omni-potent being willing.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

The Lunar month is about to end in 4-5 days (If thats any good). I'd still imagine it to be a very disturbing sight though. My advice to you is to just do activites such as playing video games or hanging out with friends that cheer you up. If I were you I would not mention it anymore and just it it slip off my mind.

Like warri0r45 said its best to go to a councilor or a teacher to talk about it. They would truly be able to help you overcome this trauma, other than that just live your normal life and do fun actitives that keep you busy and I do not mean something like sitting alone in your room. Yea, staying home alone probably wouldn't be a very good idea.

Note: Is it against the rules to ask which part of Singapore did that happen? (I live in the West area)

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

It ends on the 28th,2 days time.

I live in Bedok area,study there too.

Oh and,thanks saif.Its not like I haven't tried.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

How is it that all the topics with the shortest, most understating titles have the most dramatic content? Like that How was your weekend thread.

Whenever I see one of these I always know something disturbing has happened.

C2b6gs7.png

I get those disturbing feelings when I see things like animal torture (I'm not an animal fan, I just can't stand it. Even stuffed animals being ripped makes me feel really horrified inside.) and intentional self-harm, not necessarily suicide. Witnessing such things can be traumatising. I saw a music video once with a guy in a mask (I think he was supposed to be a freaky taxodermist) torturing animals he was stuffing. I had trouble sleeping for a month, and even today thinking about it makes me feel like I need to crawl into a really safe place and just cry or something. I just can't help it, I'm the kind of guy who's easily traumatized for life. If I witnessed someone I knew and loved being killed or mutilated or something else, I'd probably go insane. And I'm serious. I have a rather weak emotional structure, it's very easy to make me cry or feel terrified.

Feeling traumatized by a suicide is natural, it's not something you see every day. Don't feel weird because you're freaking out about it. There are others like me who would have probably suffered more from the event.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Thanks guys!Rainy,this happened yesterday in Singapore,doubt it would have been in English papers the same day.

By the way,I feel much better after a good night's sleep,the thought of "what if that was me?" has subsided slightly,and not every thought is punctuated with the scene.Still gonna see a counseller though,make me relax a bit more.(I mean,its only been one day.Superstition says spirits are allowed to say goodbye for 49 days after death before being pulled back in.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

~Deleted. meol

Wait, is this in the news?

What I thought. I swear it was in English news, something along the same lines.

You could be thinking of the guy who killed himself by jumping out of the Hilton hotel in Manchester?

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

I'm sorry, but I honestly can't say anything that would help. I have a bit of an ability to push these things to the back of my mind. I can do that with a lot of things, like pain and anger and sadness. The only problem is that corking things up leaves you with quite a short fuse occasionally.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I'm sorry, but I honestly can't say anything that would help. I have a bit of an ability to push these things to the back of my mind. I can do that with a lot of things, like pain and anger and sadness. The only problem is that corking things up leaves you with quite a short fuse occasionally.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Good thing that we have tough people in the world like you. But wow. That is horrifying. I hate hearing things lie this. They traumatise me and all that jazz. Heck, I read a book about a Nuclear Holocaust, then read the thread "2012 Apocalypse" or something similar and had nightmares for a couple of nights.

I'd advise seeing a councillar, doing really safe things to soothe your feelings, have a cup of tea, and thigns like that.

Talking always helps.

But man. That is really freaky. It is good that your feeling traumatized. Shows you have acute feelings for the emotional human structure.

But take it easy. And try not to think about it. If it helps you can check out my deviantart page :anxious:

lampost_sig_stark.png

• 1 month later...
i command you to stop bumping old topics.

You're not helping.

(and no, I'm not either.)

Any updates dragoonson? Hope all is getting better for you...

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

In situations such as these, I usually pray and listen to chant or something, just to get my mind off of it. Often times I fall asleep and feel much better when I wake up.

I guess this post is valid, since I am discussing it. :)

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Its apparently only normal to have feelings for a month.Got over it within a week,actually.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Its apparently only normal to have feelings for a month.Got over it within a week,actually.

It's normal to have feelings for however long it takes to get over them, really.

Good to hear you're doing well though. ::'