What Would Happen If...

Bluejayfan94

What Would Happen If:

• [*:3vcyt0i0]Tip.it Forums had no moderators/administrators for ONE day?

[*:3vcyt0i0]RuneScape had no rules for ONE day?

[*:3vcyt0i0]The world, had no rules for, you guessed it, ONE day?

What chaos would we, RS, and the world be in? Who would have the most power? [Question you can answer]?

Its up to you.

What Would Happen If:

• [*:3mcwlrp6]Tip.it Forums had no moderators/administrators for ONE day?

[*:3mcwlrp6]RuneScape had no rules for ONE day?

[*:3mcwlrp6]The world, had no rules for, you guessed it, ONE day?

What chaos would we, RS, and the world be in? Who would have the most power? [Question you can answer]?

Its up to you.

What would happen if:

I could smite spam posts for one day? (Answer: An eighth of Tip.It and 95% of the RSOF would be gone, methinks.)

Nothing would work, people would die, quit, complain, blah blah blah. The same stuff that happens whenever Item (X) gets "nerfed." (So, did you hear about the nerfing of the Cooked Trout?!)

Our_Moon.png

Well tip.it wouldn't be too bad except for some 10 year olds spamming and stuff but, RSOF :shock:

I agree with you. RSOF would be in utter chaos, Tip.it mostly has more mature members, so we shouldnt worry too much about spam, though we will still get some.

1. Continue like normal. Mods don't interfere with what I post and express at all, besides using a few swear words I guess.

2. This is different. The sole purpose I come on TIF is to have mature discussions. I go on RS to relax and have fun. When players disrupt me or others from having fun then I'd love nothing more than to flame them to hell, because honestly I'm quite good at pushing someone's buttons. I'm an eye-for-an-eye kind of guy.

3. I really don't know. I would only know the answer to this if it actually happened.

Omg no Moderators or rules we'd have dumb posts like this one here: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=759165 posted everyday omfg :wall: :wall: :twss: O:) :-w .

Jk <3:

I imagine alot of attempt scams and alot of spam no to mention looting irl.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

What would happen?

•  
    [*:30f32cog] Tip.It: Immature 10 year old's would spam the forums.

[*:30f32cog] RuneScape: Bots will be in full swing, people will be swearing, and ten year old's will be spamming the chat.

[*:30f32cog] Real Life: There will be mass murders, robbery, under age sex, everything you can think of will be done.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Utter pandemonium, that's what would happen :D

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Those users loyal to Tip.It will try to hold down the fort as they are attacked by evil minions from Zybez. :shock:

Andrew Gower would have gone fishing for the day and that would be the reason there were no rules, meaning the noobs will try to take over in a coup.

This will all lead to the collapse of the capitalist system, the Soviet nation would rise again and the nightmare of the Red Alert games would become a reality. :ohnoes:

*ahem* Or we could just take the really boring explanation, where the RSOF and Tif would become very spammy, and people ingame would go around breaking rules like hell: RWTing, Macroing, transferring items, etc...

methinks this topic is getting spammy and doesn't have any eal discussion value, yet I posted in it...

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

If no-one knew there was no rules, then everything would be normal, except the people who usually break the rules, would get away with it, but nothing choatic or anything.

If, we did know there was no rules, in Runescape bots would be everywhere. Normal players would use the bots to level themselves.

In the real world, well, I don't want to think about it.

Real Life: There will be mass murders, robbery, under age sex, everything you can think of will be done.

This is happening everyday as it is... :ohnoes:

Ah ha ha, true.

i already spam the offical forums when im bored O:)

modpost.jpg

So you get a sense of pride when you become and nuisance to JAGeX, and lots of other people? What is the difference to spamming here? Knowing that moderators would take action.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

[*]The world, had no rules for, you guessed it, ONE day?

Whoever has the most firepower and weapons won't be just controlling it for one day.