Sara Sword dropping like a stone.

GGunitfan10

And I was looking forward to dusties...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fast dropping is all produced by the same GE update- Amounts needed are so much lower now, and when an item drops a little bit more people panic and it just comes down as a big snowball. They will probably fix it soon enough though(the update means that merchanters can make ridiculous amounts of money and normal people will lose alot of it just being in possession of the item). I sense a big economical crisis with high priced armor and weapons.

This :thumbsup:.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

Guthans: Hit 4.9m today, dropped 277k

Sara sword: dropped 317k putting it at 6.5m

Armadyl Armour and weapons : NO Price change on every armadyl item.

Bandos GS: Dropped 1.1m puttin it at 22.0m

DFS: dropped 799.8k putting it at 16.5m

Wolf mask: Hit 3.2m going up 153k

Dark Bow: Went up 29k and its 1.1m

D chain: dropped 361k putting it at 7.2m

Dark Bow is being bought out at the moment, thus increasing price. It will get dumped at around 1.2-1.3.

Don't rely on it as an upgoing item.

20477083.gif

[Whip drops: 13]

well, you were about 2 and a half years late.

i thought the ags was going up as soon as it hit 65 mill. so i bought one around that price, then when it started to hit 70m, it drops again. :wall: and all i made was an 800k profit. all the other godswords are just dropping.

well, you were about 2 and a half years late.

i thought the ags was going up as soon as it hit 65 mill. so i bought one around that price, then when it started to hit 70m, it drops again. :wall: and all i made was an 800k profit. all the other godswords are just dropping.

Yeah Yeah !! we know is dropping !! that's why we r wondering why it is dropping so rapidly !!! Could it be lead to the Massive big and "hardest" quest tip it has mention before ??? who knows lol ;)

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

maybe people want them for the new hardest quest.

Once I checke th prices of gs's o i could buy one. the ags was teh highest and zgs lowest. zgs is the most powerful weapon in runescape, so i was surprised taht it was low priced. ags's spec gices 25% mroe accuracy, i think. I think jagexis lowering the prices for an upcoming update- maybe the new quest has something to do with the gwd, or makes it easier to kill the gwd bosses and jagx dosent want people to be making a profit from it.

[hide=OFFTOPIC]dangit, vacation's done and I'm stuck with this really st00pid keyboard. toomany spelling msitakes. I've been keeping track of my spelling mistakes, I'll add some of those things to my sig/[/hide]

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

I saw this coming a while ago. Thousands of people are going to God Wars and the market is getting flooded with items, forcing the price down. The real question is, how low will the prices go before they bottom out?

I saw this coming a while ago. Thousands of people are going to God Wars and the market is getting flooded with items, forcing the price down. The real question is, how low will the prices go before they bottom out?

I found a site that shows some secrets of merchanting on the ge:and there are price tops and bottoms (srry couldent get a better word); jagex sets them, and once an item's price rises to the top, it wont go further, anymore, not even if noboy's selling them and everyone's buying them. This once happened to blood talismans.

If gs's prices are dropping 200k daily, jagex is defiantly doing something.

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

I don't know if anyone ever noticed it..

But the "start" of the dropping all (for all high end armor) happened at the same day:

24 august! - Really everything started to drop at that day strangely!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

But the "start" of the dropping all (for all high end armor) happened at the same day:

woot, 24 aug's the day I reached my 2m spelling mistakes =.= jagex is DEFINATLY doing this.

woot, 24 aug's the day I reached my 2m spelling mistakes =.= jagex is DEFINATLY doing this.

Actually i BGS was dropping on AUG 17th, Jagex woun't change the economy in this game. The only explanation is people are killing metal dragons thus more visages are coming in to the game, Teams are doing GWD because they might get a drop, so they might be doing it more often :?: , Guthans is dropping only because of bunyip and other healing familiars, guthans is almost obsolete now.

I repeat, guthan shouldn't crash this badly. Summoning started in January, then Guth started dropping steady, tand it only crashed massively recently. Well I think.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I repeat, guthan shouldn't crash this badly. Summoning started in January, then Guth started dropping steady, tand it only crashed massively recently. Well I think.

There wasn't much usefulness to it until summoning batch two which was realesed only a couple of months ago, Which i think added the bunyip, not sure but the list is not in the summoning database at runescape.com

The main use for summoning before was for fighting and fighting purposes mainly.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

One word: Bunyip. It's more useful than Guthans, and while collectively more expensive than the set itself, is seen as a cheaper alternative to it.

Besides, that set was way overdue for a price drop anyway. The days of when it was worth 9.5M are still emblazoned in my avatar's bank account...

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Its really not worth anything over 3-4m, if that.

Everyone just thinks its some amazing strength training item when really it just looks cooler than a d scim although I admit it is a little better.

agreed. i hate ppl who say sara sword is super good. its not really that great, and sure not worth 9m (like half a month ago).

Whips used to be 6-8m when they came out. ;)

*looks at drops* YAY FOR SARU LOSING 3m. =D> =D> :wall: :wall:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well, WHEN, not if, WHEN the SS starts to ris e again, what are your opinions on how far it will go back up. I'm thinking it'll rise a good 500k before it stabelises off at ~5, 5.5m. What are your opinions on this?

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

Well it looks like getting full Guthan's and a Sara Sword will be a piece of cake for me. :thumbsup:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Well it looks like getting full Guthan's and a Sara Sword will be a piece of cake for me. :thumbsup:

Yupp, since 68 summon will take awile for me guthans will help unil then ::' Before once i baught Sara sword at 8m i only had 5m cash left over and now i cn afford guthan's sarasword and have money left over woohoo

But i'm wating until they definatly hit rock bottem :thumbsup:

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

There wasn't much usefulness to it until summoning batch two which was realesed only a couple of months ago, Which i think added the bunyip, not sure but the list is not in the summoning database at runescape.com

The main use for summoning before was for fighting and fighting purposes mainly.

Again. It's normal that guthan drops, but not crash to this point.

Its really not worth anything over 3-4m, if that.

Everyone just thinks its some amazing strength training item when really it just looks cooler than a d scim although I admit it is a little better.

agreed. i hate ppl who say sara sword is super good. its not really that great, and sure not worth 9m (like half a month ago).

Whips used to be 6-8m when they came out. ;)

*looks at drops* YAY FOR SARU LOSING 3m. =D> =D> :wall: :wall:

I lost 10m+ off bgs alone :P

I really wish prices will go back up to before the crash

Usually there's a slight increase or a smaller loss than normal (<5%), before items that crashed start to skyrocket again. We'll just have to see.

BGS is up 600k today :thumbsup:

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

the prices of GS and DFS and barrow equip etc aren't going to be going back up much...the reason they are dropping now is that jagex is going to offer the PvP update where they mention that "new high lvl 70+ equipment will be dropped along with hard hitting gear and experience modifying weapons...and pking will be a viable source of income again"...when these new weapons come out everyone will be rushing to get them the same way everyone rushed to get a GS when they first came out...so the prices of all these equipment you see aren't going to go back to their formal glory again...

they will probably rise slightly again sometime soon but never reach their current value...

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png