Sara Sword dropping like a stone.

GGunitfan10

All weapons follow the same trend as the fabled Abyssal Whip -

When more people start utilizing the methods to get it, more of the item comes into the game, ergo the price falls. Why is this coming as a giant shock to people?

Because every good items is droping in price. Not only the sarasword. All barrow set, all gwd items, whips, dragon boots, dfs and way more. I think everything is gonna go back up in about a months or so :thumbup:

oie_080707215636np9.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All weapons follow the same trend as the fabled Abyssal Whip -

When more people start utilizing the methods to get it, more of the item comes into the game, ergo the price falls. Why is this coming as a giant shock to people?

Because every good items is droping in price. Not only the sarasword. All barrow set, all gwd items, whips, dragon boots, dfs and way more. I think everything is gonna go back up in about a months or so :thumbup:

What makes you think that? The way I see it, since the way to get the items you've listed have become simple/commonplace, they'll be going down.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

The fact that Saradominn Sword has stats just like the whip, the only exception being that it trains strength, I always expected it to drop below 5m.

However, it would be better if it remains atleast above 2.5m regarding the difficulty in obtaining it as compared to the abyssal whip.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

But the first whip sold for i think like 150m but that was before G.E. and i think sara sword was around 11 or 12m, It's alot less dramatic than the whip but It still might go back up but I have school now so Im not going to sell it might go back up it might not.

sarasword was over 20m when it came out lol

actually, it was 6mil then people realized, it was a strength tool. Then, demand hit it quickly

but whatever. It has limited uses and is pricey. Just what i would except from people. Alot of kids think oh 5mil ill buy this or that even tho its 90% of my $. then CRASH "cry cry cry" is how it goes. This leads to further crashing. Panic should not dictate a market. Yet it does and will always.

oh i didnt know i only knew i bought one for 19.8m lol and that was minimum price. but yah that is how most people buy items people think less before buying items then skills i know all my expensive items i used santa(when it was 19.3) bgs ( when it was 41m =p) have just been random "oo ill buy that!" and then it would be like 90% of my money.... if they crashed i would panic yes but i would also plan on keeping them..this was b4 i got 91 rc and such =p
StarViv.png

Well alot of weapons are going down not only gwd weapons. Dfs (18.2m now :? ), Whip starting to drop slowly (Probaly going up a bit soon) and dark bow reached even below 1m gp but ah well I don't mind about ss I paid 8.1m for it and it's worth every single gp. Probaly will go down to like 3-4m and alot of less noobs asking: Can I borrow your ss? #-o

Cartiaga.png

Isn't it funny how when you discuss an item dropping, everyone with that item gets scared so they sell them while they can and it makes the price even lower.

There are no guarantees that these items are going to go back up again, or even stop dropping. If I wasn't using my zgs I'd sell now so I could buy back millions lower next week.

Any guestimates how low they'll go?

I'm just worried about guthans... Right now with the way it was dropping it shouldn't have gone under jittery 6 mil.

GuthanD.png

It's 5.3-2 at the moment, and with the better ways of healing around now, I think it won't go back up either.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

The bunyip is kind of replacing guthans and more and more people are getting 68 summoning and finding out the usefulness of the bunyip.

I think people are realizing the actual value of the Sara sword 9mish was kind of high for a weapon as fast as a whip training strength Should be about 5m ish.

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

The prices are finally dropping to what the item is worth.

Although guthans is worth more than 5.5M :?

Some investors are waiting for it to drop a little bit more until they invest in them. I think :P

They'll be rising soon. Maybe not to the original price but they'll rise.

Edit: GGunitfan10 is famous for Sara Sword threads =P

People have Bone to peach, Titans, Unicorn+Bunyip...

I don't see how Guthan will go up

I agree. With the release of Summoning, we've gotten quite a few healing familiars, so the Guthans ability is no longer as rare as it once was.

I have no idea why SS is dropping though, seeing as Jagex is continuously attempting to make Zilyana harder.

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

Kaze_the_Ace.png

SLAYERGEEK

Hmm. If Guthans keeps dropping ill eventuly afford it when i get 96 fishing. :pray: ::'

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

soooooooooooooooo glad i sold mine when it was at 9.3m :thumbsup:

but i guess that more people are starting to see its not worth 8m+, and with more ppl getting 70 agility to do sara GWD, more SS and SGS are coming into the game. smae thing happend with the darkbow and whip. :|

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

It was dropping 100k-150k a day then the last two days it dropped 700k alone.

I could jusy buy back in a few days when it hit ACTUAL rock bottem.

Well if you got it planned out then do so, doesn't look like you needed to ask.

Guthans: Hit 4.9m today, dropped 277k

Sara sword: dropped 317k putting it at 6.5m

Armadyl Armour and weapons : NO Price change on every armadyl item.

Bandos GS: Dropped 1.1m puttin it at 22.0m

DFS: dropped 799.8k putting it at 16.5m

Wolf mask: Hit 3.2m going up 153k

Dark Bow: Went up 29k and its 1.1m

D chain: dropped 361k putting it at 7.2m

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif