Clan name.

nechryael

Out of the names you provided I think Crystal Legion would be best. It implies that your followers are exceptionally week, needing only the slightest wack with a war hammer to shatter :lol:

I would only use the word crystal for a clan either involved in mysticism (crystal ball) or skills (fine crystal), not combat. But that is your decision.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

While I prefer "Crystal Legion" to anything else up there... the previous statement about Crystal does apply...

Perhaps "Diamond Legion". Nothing beats that combination of carbon.

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and the darkness, nothing more.

The true master of Death does not seek to run away from Death. He accepts that he must die,

and understands there are far, far worse things in the living world than dying.

To the well organized mind death is but the next great adventure.

And now, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

I agree with the above statements about the word "Crystal". It might be a word that some people might use, but it also means your clan will be shattered easily. Use a gem as a clan name, seeing that you seem to be going with purity and good (That's why "Titanium" wouldn't work). Diamond seems to be the best option though, seeing that it's the hardest thing on the planet.

22031_s.gif

Crystal Glory is fine, as for spamming, the 'C' and 'G' are close enough you only need one hand with large or small hands. So in terms of practicability, I'd go for it. But those names on there don't have that ring that make them sound uber good.

I'd go for Diamond though as suggested above.

Crystal Glory - The close alliteration makes the name sound more concrete.

Crystal Legion - "Legion" is a worn-out word, used by so many failing clans out there. You could call "Legion" cursed. Because it's overused, the name won't be unique.

Legion of Glory - Same response for Crystal Legion.

Glory Legion - Same response for Crystal Legion.

Crystal Glory's the best in my opinion. Try something more creative that takes deep thinking. Clans get early respect out of that.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

tbh I don't really like any of them - "legion" is trite and overused, and "Crystal Glory" just doesn't roll off the tongue that nicely. With that said, if you're deciding on a name for your clan, just be creative and go with something that you like!

Crystal Glory - I like

Crystal Legion - CL already used by Chivalry Legions, and also Legion is overused

Legion of Glory - Legion overused, although i like the initials (log) :P

Glory Legion - Nah

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

I think you should also take into consideration that good clans don't have the longest names. For example, I don't know for sure if it's already taken, but what about "Glory" as a clan name? It's simple, sweet (somewhat), and to the point. :thumbsup:

iunderbanner.gif

0cd4b8f751.png

I think you should also take into consideration that good clans don't have the longest names. For example, I don't know for sure if it's already taken, but what about "Glory" as a clan name? It's simple, sweet (somewhat), and to the point. :thumbsup:

I agree.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg