Will you be there when you clan ends?

Dbzruler72

Veterans who have been loyal to their clan since day one lived through a most dynamic clan scene, namely clans that are over four years old (founded in RuneScape-Classic). With every passing year, a new force shakes the clan world's foundations, yet the veterans can't let go. Even those who have retired find themselves peeking at RuneScape updates & their clan forum, looking for a small excuse to return. Whatever heart-warming ups & downs that happened, they seem to be the glue that holds the seniors together.

However long you have been a part of your clan, will you still be there until the very end? Or will you drift away from the family & continue life without them?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Since my retirement from runescape I have continued to maintain a strong presence on my orders board as the Root Administrator. I intend to be their till the end. However their seems to be no end in sight, we are actually doing great to my surprise. The new leader Armybuilder1 and his supporters (most veterans themselves) have really pulled together to get us back on track, and I have helped by giving my advice where needed.

Also the name Militos Deci may well live on well past the end of runescape. I have plans to see too that. For those of you who do not know us, we are well over two years old, and have seen our share of ups and downs. Mostly downs due to circumstances. Being a F2P based clan, we always had allot of inherent problems to overcome. It would appear that our new leader who is P2P is able to correct some of those issues as a result.

Now I say our new leader- I mean of the runescape part of the organization. I remain the leader of our organization as a whole; and by that I mean I am the Root Administrator who makes the big board related decisions.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Bufoman; Didnt you retire from RS? I mean there was this whole retirement party because you had no intention of ever coming back to the game...

Now that Army has taken over, rallied the troops back together and actually does well with the clan, you come back in to reclaim leadership? You're in for a helluva fight there...

As for this topic;

Tal Shiar was a clan even before I played RuneScape in other games... When I started playing RS I joined a clan of some friends, but when that fell apart bit by bit, the majority of that clan and I thought it would be better to try our own luck... That luck has held out for almost 2 years now, and every day it is still hard for me to believe how far we've come... This success might mean that the clan outlives me, but that is FAR into the future, if at all...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I don't have a hope in hell of staying active within my clan until the very end. We've been around since February 2001 and will probably be around at the end of Runescape which I hopefully will not be around to witness.

I'll have retired access, post and attend RAW wars, however.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

NS I did not say here that I have any intentions of taking back command of the order as a whole. I simply stated that we have two leaders- Armybulder1 who is in charge of the runescape organization and myself who is in charge of our board.

I doubt I will come back to runescape simply because of the new PVP worlds... the game and I started to grow distant long before they took out the old wild. I already spoke with Armybuilder about this, and we have agreed on a possible course of action should I actually come back.

I am not what you make me look like. I am not some fool who can do nothing but run things into the ground, then pass the responsibility over to some one else, and come back to do the same thing all over again once that someone fixes the problem I made to begin with. We simply had rotten luck, ask any of our members and they will tell you. Whatever happens I am not taking over the runescape section of our organization.

EDIT: mrmyk what clan are you a member of at this time? Seems to me their are very few possibilities considering your organizations age.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

EDIT: mrmyk what clan are you a member of at this time? Seems to me their are very few possibilities considering your organizations age.

I'm from The Gladiatorz. Just check the Wars sub-forum, I've posted a few times in there recently. :P

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I remember Mrmyk said it on a thread not too long ago here, I'll check then I'll post my opinions.

Edit: Gladz, nice :ohnoes: .

Either way, I remember that at about the start of summer vacation, Militos Deci was at it's end. We lost many of our members because of inactivity, while the ones that still were active left to form a new clan. In the end, all that was left were me, Bufoman, Nighthawk (Dogman), and Ivica (one of our semi-incative members). At this time, Bufoman wanted to close down the order, but then Armybuilder came in and pretty much saved us :pray: . Ever since we are doing better and better, and our clan can bring into an event 50% of our men with no problem.

As for me being at the end, yes I'll be there. If possible, I might try to ressurect the clan, seeing that this clan means a lot to me.

As for Bufoman trying to take leadership, no, it's not happening; at least so far. He usually stops by and helps us with Administration, but I haven't seen him on Runescape since he posted his retirement. At one point we wanted him gone, but now we think otherwise, to be honest ;)

22031_s.gif

I think I'd make it my own personal responsibility to the clan to be there when it ends. Not just for me, but for the other members and others who were in the clan to recognize the good times, and everything that's gone on with the clan when/if it died.

Maybe. Depends on how things will go in future with the clan and with my studies. If I have the chance on staying till the end - I definitaly will. :)

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg