New innovative way to increase Strength! 150k+/hour!

Rarex

2) i really, really, really want to see you justify how yoga is medieval, (like boxing, which blatantly isnt, fighting/wrestling obv is, but boxing is no way 2000 years old lol)

Your logic is flawed. RuneScape is a roughly medieval game, yes, but there's no reason something that's only existed in modern times in the real world can't exist in RuneScape, provided that the technology to create that something existed in the Middle Ages. People had the engineering ability to create exercise machines, boxing, yoga etc. in the Middle Ages, so exercise machines wouldn't be out of place in RuneScape.

Nevertheless, it's a horrible idea.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

so, the f2p rune pure that spends countless hours training strength exclusively at SoS now wants another f2p update to train strength faster in a safe environment.

we actually have that, its called pest control, most people look down on those who use it, and once you get members, you can use it too!

Rarex said it and he's famous so I support him.

sorry, that has to be the most epic fail ive seen since ive joined this forum.

gf.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

Too bad gyms in REAL life dont let you life 10 pounds more by a single workout. This is stupid. It takes months to build up a good body in real life (99 str?) so therefore the xp rate would need to be low, making it pointless, and auto-infested.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

BOT HEAVEN there would be SO many 99 str 40 atk 1 def 83 hp pures around

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

3. Yes since strenght comes from arms mostly. Legs do provide strength but just for running and kicking if you're into leg-using martial arts. Defense would be martial arts warehouse and attakc would be a class were female chars g oto and get teached on how to complain (bt)ch). hitpoints would be yoga.

its gud, ya know

You know nothing about strength if you think its mostly from the arms. The female characters comment just shows us how much of an idiot you are.

Yeah, and for Construction, let's make castles that cost 1k Gp Each and give 50,000 Experience Each!!!

Simply put, no. Just train the Skills, and don't try to make them any easier for yourself. All updates take months from start to end, so this won't happen anytime soon. Anyway, i really doubt a gymnasium fits in well with Runescape.

Rarex said it and he's famous so I support him.

This is the stupidest thing i've heard all day, no offense of course. Think for yourself.

Good job tip.it, I'd think you all could at least recognize sarcasm in one of Rarex's threads.

This is the stupidest thing I have seen all day.

Oddment1.png

So I was just thinking of something that would make Runescape a lot funner and came up with a new innovative way to increase/train/build the amazingly great skill stat of Strength.

My way is, for Jagex to incorporate a massive gymnasium in Runescape somewhere in the map. It would be use to increase Strength and would be the best exp for Strength in the game as you build your levels. Your avatar/character would increase in arm mass or arm definition. There would be many machines (and perhaps free weights) laying around for players to use, there would be 3 main machine types: type 1 for biceps, type 2 for triceps, and type 3 for deltoids.

i think this would be great. Might even encourage some people to do it in real life.

What I don't understand is... where does the 150k+/hour come in?

And besides, we have dummies!!!! Attack them and get your strength from 1 to 8!!! It's that easy ;)

Ahh well just in time, the circus has arrived! Maybe he got his wish after all --lawl--

jirenma2001.png

I'd prefer if people trained their Strength with combat. I don't support. It would ruin the balance with Attack and Defence too.

A separate weightlifting skill would be better, even though it still sounds lame. Hmm... Maybe an Athleticism skill.

OMG dis is a gud idea lets al go nd bild oure triseps nd biseps nd deltoids nd giv phr33 invites to al of oure autoir frends.

..So first, you spam the Achievement Boards with EVERY last level you manage to get on your F2P Account claiming that your horrible stats "make your strength look good" when you're just too lazy to train them.

Now, you come up with this [cabbage]?

Failed idea.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

Awesome, people aren't lazy enough already, lets let them work out online, and try to make it some dumb excuse for why they don't work out irl....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.