Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

Tonight, me mates physically brought me off the handstands of the highest bridge in the country.

Yes, I am [bleep]ed.

Yes, I do have 2 great mates to notice it.

Yes, I was just about to jump off.

I am broken, beaten and scarred.

And I don't know what to do with myself.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I definitely should not drink while depressed.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Try using LSD. It helped me to understand myself way better. It made me realize, like any man, I craved the wealth and power. It is kind of wild how I went from wasting so much time online to doing really sketchy sht with unmentionables and stripper lmao.

I think the LSD made me less autistic. I realize there may possibly be a medium between rocking back and forth in a corner and hustling women and suckers lol.

Who was this directed towards? If this was at the people talking about drinking and being depressed this is quite possibly the worst advice you could possibly give. Mixing psychedelics with depression is one of the most dangerous things you could do for your mental state.

• 2 weeks later...

A little over a year ago, one of my best guy friends raped another one of my best girl friends. I stayed a lot closer with her after some other circumstances in my life at the time.

After [kitty]footing around the issue and trying to avoid him, I finally told him I didn't want to have anything to do with him anymore. He denied doing it and said she was blowing things out of proportion, but after having to spend multiple nights talking her out of suicide and being in the room while he said all kinds of horrible emotionally abusive shit to her over the phone, I don't believe him.

There are a lot of details missing. I'll never know for sure what happened, but I think I made the right choice. I don't want to have anything to do with my best friend's rapist.

This night has still been hard as [bleep] and I feel pretty empty right now.

I don't understand how that was a hard choice. Probably something you should have done a little over a year ago.

I should have. It's just a lot easier said than done when the person was one of your best friends for two years. Also the girl refused to tell me what happened until around Thanksgiving last year. Granted, I knew it was bad from her reactions. I'm not perfect and at least I did something eventually. I've never broken off a relationship before, which made it more difficult.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I regret losing the only friend that ever felt like a brother to me.

/pat

I lost a friend who was very important to me because she did a 180 and showed that she didn't actually care about me or how I felt, only about her own personal well-being and her personal enjoyment.

I regret giving her my trust and opening up to her, because now it's clear that she didn't deserve it.

This is why I have trust issues.

• Like 1

What bothers me is, how many others has she done this to already? How many others will get caught in her game eventually? How many people is she currently leading on, making them think she cares about them until she does a 180 and shows she doesn't actually care?

Hurting me is one thing. I have plenty of friends who actually care about me who I can spend time with and chat with. But I can't get over how she's just going to continue hurting even more people. And it's because of people like her that I have a hard time trusting others when they claim they like me and care about me. That's what she claimed, and look where we are now.