Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

You reveal one wee regrets and everyone rubs it in...rough chat everyone.

I know Kirschen felt pretty jumped on after making a coming-out style post. It's hard enough to confess to something personal without feeling like you'll be attacked for it... Saq is being mocked for it here pretty openly, and I'm not sure why that's acceptable behavior.

You reveal one wee regrets and everyone rubs it in...rough chat everyone.

I know Kirschen felt pretty jumped on after making a coming-out style post. It's hard enough to confess to something personal without feeling like you'll be attacked for it... Saq is being mocked for it here pretty openly, and I'm not sure why that's acceptable behavior.
It's because Saq has a very strong track record of asking for advice, refusing to follow the advice given to him, and complaining about the consequences of not following the advice. It's not like he's some random poster who for the very first time is confiding in us about his dating issues.
  • Like 2

77yLQy8.png

I have started following it.

For example, didn't mess with that weird chick who sent me messages a week before I returned from abroad.

And also, pretty much all the time you people give contradicting advice.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

@thenakeschickstory

My brother did that. He was falling hard for this one girl. They spent all their time together but didn't act on it. She calls him and says her parents will be gone the following morning and to go wake her up.

The next morning he goes in. The door's unlocked. He wakes her up. She starts to strip in front of him. What's he do? Watched the TV (hockey highlights) behind her.

Never face palmed so hard. Though, he didn't regret it - in fact he ended up with her cousin.

09144a99bb.png

It's because Saq has a very strong track record of asking for advice, refusing to follow the advice given to him, and complaining about the consequences of not following the advice. It's not like he's some random poster who for the very first time is confiding in us about his dating issues.

That doesn't really make it easier to stomach half the forum pointing and laughing at someone for putting something personal out there, especially since that kind of judgment isn't exactly uncommon here.

I meant to say civility. Dang phone. @tyler I agree that people should be civil, but that doesn't mean they are. Generally people on the internet are rude, so expecting them to be civil is naive.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

If people never get criticism for their shitty actions, they'll never stop doing those actions. Passively saying "well it's bound to happen" every time something shitty happens won't ever stop that thing from happening.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

If people never get criticism for their shitty actions, they'll never stop doing those actions. Passively saying "well it's bound to happen" every time something shitty happens won't ever stop that thing from happening.

Criticizing people isn't going to help either.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

• 2 weeks later...

Is that a regret?

Confession. 

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

• 3 months later...

I like messing around with people's heads.

I like to sniff out all interesting details in personal lives.

I like to troll people with all the things I know about them and other people.

I like observing and memorizing some weird quirks.

And right now, it has gotten me into a pickle.

I don't like if anyone knows pretty much anything of my personal life. Yet right now I have managed to get myself involved in a situation that if 3 close people of mine would get together, I would be completely screwed.

2 of them would be really upset and probably hate me for quite a while and the third one will have a massive laugh.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• 2 weeks later...

When younger I was a shy, introverted, virgin loser always playing Runescape. My real life was so eventless and boring I fell in love with a girl I went to school with based solely off of the life she presented on social media. I thought "Wow, a hot girl who vacations to cool places and does cool shit. I want one!!!"

I don't stalk her around anymore (hehe) but it probably wasn't good for me to waste all that time/energy thinking about her

When younger I was a shy, introverted, virgin loser

Same problem, I'm always misplacing my virgins. 

• Like 3

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau