Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

She's supposedly been in a healthy relationship with her girlfriend for 5-6 years or so.

Because she treats long-term friends much better while new friends are just a way to fill in the blanks to prevent her from getting bored until those long-term friends show up. Then she will ditch you or cancel any plans you may have had with her.

And if you have a problem with that, then she will treat you like a child and ditch you completely, no matter how much she claimed she liked you or cared about you and it doesn't even seem like it's affecting her to be losing you. Heartless !@#$%.

I doubt she cares because I don't think she is going to lose her girlfriend or these long-term friends and she's gonna feel happy because she has them around.

I talked to a friend about it and she helped me realize that it's probably going to come back and bite her in the back sooner or later, but I don't want to think about how many people she's going to be hurting until it happens.

She needs a reality check. I don't usually wish that kind of thing upon others, but I hope that her girlfriend breaks up with her for being a terrible person. I don't care if it destroys her, and saying that probably makes me heartless in a way, but if she needs to lose the one she holds the dearest, if that's what it takes for her to realize what she is doing is not okay, then so be it.

I can only hope that she isn't actually heartless and that it hurts her whenever she loses a friend like that from treating them like dirt. Maybe eventually she will get sick of not being able to keep friends and realize that she is the problem. But if she does, I'm not taking her back. I don't mind giving people second chances, but I gave her her second chance already and she blew it.

• Like 1

She's supposedly been in a healthy relationship with her girlfriend for 5-6 years or so.

Because she treats long-term friends much better while new friends are just a way to fill in the blanks to prevent her from getting bored until those long-term friends show up. Then she will ditch you or cancel any plans you may have had with her.

And if you have a problem with that, then she will treat you like a child and ditch you completely, no matter how much she claimed she liked you or cared about you and it doesn't even seem like it's affecting her to be losing you. Heartless !@#$%.

I doubt she cares because I don't think she is going to lose her girlfriend or these long-term friends and she's gonna feel happy because she has them around.

I talked to a friend about it and she helped me realize that it's probably going to come back and bite her in the back sooner or later, but I don't want to think about how many people she's going to be hurting until it happens.

She needs a reality check. I don't usually wish that kind of thing upon others, but I hope that her girlfriend breaks up with her for being a terrible person. I don't care if it destroys her, and saying that probably makes me heartless in a way, but if she needs to lose the one she holds the dearest, if that's what it takes for her to realize what she is doing is not okay, then so be it.

I can only hope that she isn't actually heartless and that it hurts her whenever she loses a friend like that from treating them like dirt. Maybe eventually she will get sick of not being able to keep friends and realize that she is the problem. But if she does, I'm not taking her back. I don't mind giving people second chances, but I gave her her second chance already and she blew it.

You put into words what i could not for many months now, and for that I thank you.

• Like 1

I regret losing the only friend that ever felt like a brother to me.

/pat

I lost a friend who was very important to me because she did a 180 and showed that she didn't actually care about me or how I felt, only about her own personal well-being and her personal enjoyment.

I regret giving her my trust and opening up to her, because now it's clear that she didn't deserve it.

This is why I have trust issues.

The worst thing about the situation is there is nothing we can do to change it.

• Like 1

I've stopped caring and simply blocked her everywhere she knew she could contact me if she ever wanted to talk to me again. Haha. Not a chance.

Plenty of other people I've never heard about and will never hear about do that kind of thing to others. While is it completely unacceptable, I'm not going to make myself feel bad for thousands upon thousands of people over a situation I have no control over. It bugs me to no end knowing that she's probably going to do it again and get away with it, but there's nothing much I can do.

Like, if I saw her around with someone else, not even worth it to try and warn them about her, because who are they going to believe? It's my word against hers. I'm just a random stranger they've never met trying to tell them that this friend doesn't actually consider you a friend.

I've since then met the single most amazing person in the world. I'm pretty sure my relationship is going to be way better than hers, and my friendships will be better too.

• Like 1

Video related.

I wish I were as strong as you, but I cannot forget as I would also give up the cheerful memories of crowded skype calls, joyous hours of board games, scape, pokemon battles, and far to much I could list. I've lived an interesting 23 years and have yet to find another soul that I could relate to as much as him. I'm not into HIM like that, but the bond between us was as stronger than brothers. We had people come into the picture that splintered us many times, but still we remained good friends, both of us mustering apologies after so many stupid arguements of silly banter and interpersonal skype calls. We were together for 6+ hours a day, everyday. WE knew when the other was feeling down, and how to bring them up, yet how to bring each other down to other. WE laughed at our own faults, as well as each others. The last time we spoke was in february when I was on hard times and in a rather trollish mood. Something I said was smited to oblivion even if it was my typical playful passive taunts,  and I regret that day more than any in my life. I was swore off, thrown away, exiled to the hellish land of loneliness. As I said it is my greatest regret, but something I refuse to forget.

It was easier to get over it for me, because I hadn't known her for nearly as long. :/ But I still cared about our friendship a great deal, she was like one of the friends I looked forward to her logging in the most every day, and to be treated like dirt by someone you loved and who you thought loved you back hurts.

• Like 1

Video related.

I wish I were as strong as you, but I cannot forget as I would also give up the cheerful memories of crowded skype calls, joyous hours of board games, scape, pokemon battles, and far to much I could list. I've lived an interesting 23 years and have yet to find another soul that I could relate to as much as him. I'm not into HIM like that, but the bond between us was as stronger than brothers. We had people come into the picture that splintered us many times, but still we remained good friends, both of us mustering apologies after so many stupid arguements of silly banter and interpersonal skype calls. We were together for 6+ hours a day, everyday. WE knew when the other was feeling down, and how to bring them up, yet how to bring each other down to other. WE laughed at our own faults, as well as each others. The last time we spoke was in february when I was on hard times and in a rather trollish mood. Something I said was smited to oblivion even if it was my typical playful passive taunts,  and I regret that day more than any in my life. I was swore off, thrown away, exiled to the hellish land of loneliness. As I said it is my greatest regret, but something I refuse to forget.

Alright buddy, I hate to break it to you, but you're an adult. This isn't how adults are supposed to act. I get you're a kid at heart enjoying pokemon and mmos, but there's a difference between that and not knowing when to move on. 

It wasn't working. You guys couldn't go two days without being at each other's throats for the last three months you were talking, probably. It was nothing bad jabs at each other that were rarely in the same playful vein that's usually used. You say passive, playful taunts, but in the end there was nothing but venom behind every single one. It was as passive aggressive as... these constant posts here and elsewhere.

You're a fine enough guy but I'm sick and tired of seeing the same whining of this still months later. If you were younger, I would understand, but you're an adult and yet you sound like you're a 13 year old who broke up with their first girlfriend or boyfriend with all the dramatic and flair.

I am not commenting on the dynamics of anyone else involved because pure and simple you two are done being friendly and you need to stop treating it like a wound still bleeding four months later. When it scabs over, stop picking out it, or you'll end up with a scar when it could have healed healthily when left alone. 

If you had cared, if it had really mattered, you would have done something when it mattered rather than (what is this, the fourth of fifth time?) vague-posting your teenage angst and looking for redemption not from yourself, but from others. So that the next time, if we get another next time, you wont have learned anything and we'll get the same problems and you'll end up on the curb again vague-posting and reposting stupid facebook memes about how your tortured soul gave all to the world and received nothing in return. There is only one single thing in this world that you control, and it's your actions. Think about how next time you should try changing them, instead of others.

I'm not looking for a dialogue here or a reply. I'm telling you to move on so that next time you get a similar friendship you will have actually learned something to help it grow, not fester and become foul with toxicity. And if I hear "in my defense" one more time I'm going to punch a wall.

A relationship, no matter what kind, should never be the kind of strife you two had 24/7. I am speaking from personal experience here.

• Like 2

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

I spend an obscene amount of time each day thinking about a story that I created about three years ago after a friend of mine was sharing with me one of his wacky dreams that he often had. It isn't anything that I've ever written down or really shared with anyone, so it just kind of sits there in my head, eating away at me. I can't just sit and listen to music or just be alone with myself without this story invading my mind. Sometimes I'll lay awake at night conjuring up new chapters or revising old parts of the story. I know what sort of started me down this path, but I don't really know how I have come to the point where I am now. Just forgetting it or dropping it is impossible at this point as what I have created has become a part of who I have grown to be these past few years. This whole thing is mentally taxing as it takes away my thoughts from what should be really important in my life. 

I want to know if any of you have struggled with something similar in the past and want to know how you overcame it.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I spend an obscene amount of time each day thinking about a story that I created about three years ago after a friend of mine was sharing with me one of his wacky dreams that he often had. It isn't anything that I've ever written down or really shared with anyone, so it just kind of sits there in my head, eating away at me. I can't just sit and listen to music or just be alone with myself without this story invading my mind. Sometimes I'll lay awake at night conjuring up new chapters or revising old parts of the story. I know what sort of started me down this path, but I don't really know how I have come to the point where I am now. Just forgetting it or dropping it is impossible at this point as what I have created has become a part of who I have grown to be these past few years. This whole thing is mentally taxing as it takes away my thoughts from what should be really important in my life. 

I want to know if any of you have struggled with something similar in the past and want to know how you overcame it.

I have had similar thoughts although probably not nearly as intricate as the story you mentioned...I'd write it down, maybe share it if it's not too private. Spending some time on creative expression (writing) might help more than trying to repress it. I wrote mine down and never really thought about them too much afterwards.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Video related.

Alright buddy, I hate to break it to you, but you're an adult. This isn't how adults are supposed to act. I get you're a kid at heart enjoying pokemon and mmos, but there's a difference between that and not knowing when to move on. 

It wasn't working. You guys couldn't go two days without being at each other's throats for the last three months you were talking, probably. It was nothing bad jabs at each other that were rarely in the same playful vein that's usually used. You say passive, playful taunts, but in the end there was nothing but venom behind every single one. It was as passive aggressive as... these constant posts here and elsewhere.

You're a fine enough guy but I'm sick and tired of seeing the same whining of this still months later. If you were younger, I would understand, but you're an adult and yet you sound like you're a 13 year old who broke up with their first girlfriend or boyfriend with all the dramatic and flair.

I am not commenting on the dynamics of anyone else involved because pure and simple you two are done being friendly and you need to stop treating it like a wound still bleeding four months later. When it scabs over, stop picking out it, or you'll end up with a scar when it could have healed healthily when left alone. 

If you had cared, if it had really mattered, you would have done something when it mattered rather than (what is this, the fourth of fifth time?) vague-posting your teenage angst and looking for redemption not from yourself, but from others. So that the next time, if we get another next time, you wont have learned anything and we'll get the same problems and you'll end up on the curb again vague-posting and reposting stupid facebook memes about how your tortured soul gave all to the world and received nothing in return. There is only one single thing in this world that you control, and it's your actions. Think about how next time you should try changing them, instead of others.

I'm not looking for a dialogue here or a reply. I'm telling you to move on so that next time you get a similar friendship you will have actually learned something to help it grow, not fester and become foul with toxicity. And if I hear "in my defense" one more time I'm going to punch a wall.

A relationship, no matter what kind, should never be the kind of strife you two had 24/7. I am speaking from personal experience here.

The scars are what makes you unique. Being plain and unable to stand out is a terrible existence.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Video related.

I wish I were as strong as you, but I cannot forget as I would also give up the cheerful memories of crowded skype calls, joyous hours of board games, scape, pokemon battles, and far to much I could list. I've lived an interesting 23 years and have yet to find another soul that I could relate to as much as him. I'm not into HIM like that, but the bond between us was as stronger than brothers. We had people come into the picture that splintered us many times, but still we remained good friends, both of us mustering apologies after so many stupid arguements of silly banter and interpersonal skype calls. We were together for 6+ hours a day, everyday. WE knew when the other was feeling down, and how to bring them up, yet how to bring each other down to other. WE laughed at our own faults, as well as each others. The last time we spoke was in february when I was on hard times and in a rather trollish mood. Something I said was smited to oblivion even if it was my typical playful passive taunts, and I regret that day more than any in my life. I was swore off, thrown away, exiled to the hellish land of loneliness. As I said it is my greatest regret, but something I refuse to forget.

If you had cared, if it had really mattered, you would have done something when it mattered rather than (what is this, the fourth of fifth time?) vague-posting your teenage angst and looking for redemption not from yourself, but from others. So that the next time, if we get another next time, you wont have learned anything and we'll get the same problems and you'll end up on the curb again vague-posting and reposting stupid facebook memes about how your tortured soul gave all to the world and received nothing in return. There is only one single thing in this world that you control, and it's your actions. Think about how next time you should try changing them, instead of others.

I'm not looking for a dialogue here or a reply. I'm telling you to move on so that next time you get a similar friendship you will have actually learned something to help it grow, not fester and become foul with toxicity. And if I hear "in my defense" one more time I'm going to punch a wall.

The scars are what makes you unique. Being plain and unable to stand out is a terrible existence.
What? No way dude. That's the kind of thing that depressed people say to rationalize their depression rather than seeking to improve their lives and become happier. Scars don't make you unique-- depression is one of the most common illnesses in the world; it's easy to be depressed because you don't have to do anything. If anything, happiness is what makes you unique in these days. Finding a genuinely happy person is extremely rare.
  • Like 1

77yLQy8.png