The Jagex Store

Leoo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol if i saw anyone at school with that backpack id stomp on it and throw it away and laugh a whole lot while doing it

and if i got that backpack id get the same results rofl

you sire are not a nice person :shame:

I was going to say something along those lines but got lazy.

So +1

::'

lol if i saw anyone at school with that backpack id stomp on it and throw it away and laugh a whole lot while doing it

you sire are not a nice person :shame:

I was going to say something along those lines but got lazy.

So +1

::'

So was I. +1

Playing for 4 years with only 3 drag drops. most amount of cash ever had: 15m :P

Something tells me im not very good at this game...

Picture1.png

Dragon Drops: 2 D skirt, 1 D med

Barrow Drops:1 Dh helm, 1 Guthan's body.

253+ quest points and counting :)

Click here to be a good person!

Am I the only one that thinks this is [developmentally delayed]?

Most of your posts on General Discussion that I see are always one liner negative posts.

\'

That's my one liner negative post.

You are an evil hypocrite :twss:

About the Flash Drive, it is incredibly good for the price they offer (9 Pounds - ~$20 NZD here). Here, a 1 GB Flash Drive is $20NZD, so if I wasn't afraid to show that I play RuneScape, I would buy a Flash Drive.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Lol i wouldn't be caught dead in a RS shirt. I mean my freinds and i either play RS or skateboard( \' )It's not the same telling a girl you like that you play rs :-# and wearing an RS shirt

kingvictor13.png

GWD Drops- Sara Swords-3 Sara Hilt-2 Zammy Hilt-1 Zammy Spears-3 Arma Helms- 2 Arma Skirt-2 Arma body-2

I gud Pk

OH-MY-GOD

This the end people. Abandon ship!

*Internet explodes*

oh noes! mys interwebs gones! :roll:

but that flashdrive does sound nice for the price. mabye i should buy it now rather thatn wait till i find one on Ebay

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

About the Flash Drive, it is incredibly good for the price they offer (9 Pounds - ~$20 NZD here). Here, a 1 GB Flash Drive is $20NZD, so if I wasn't afraid to show that I play RuneScape, I would buy a Flash Drive.

Thats what I was thinking. But, I can get bigger ones for cheaper.

Buy it and cover it in electrical tape or peel their cheezy label sticker off. Problem solved.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Nothing I'd buy, but the prices aren't bad in my opinion. I'm a big fan of "draw-string bags" all of mine cost $20. Even ones without logo's such as Nike. $17 dollars for a flash drive? At Walmart it's the same price for a 1GB. The back pack's not to expensive either. Actually, nothing is extremely overpriced(well, maaaaybe the pencil case, but it's not like I've ever used one, so, meh), which I am extremely surprised about.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

This flashed into my mind upon reading this:

A group of adolescent boys, each kitted out in various WoW clothing and paraphernalia, the leader wearing paper-mache night elf ears, approaches a smaller lad sitting at his desk with a Runescape pencil holder. The leader starts the conversation in a nasally, but passable, mobster accent. "Hey, Vinnie, I tought I tole you to stop bringin dat Runescape crap round our turf. Last time we let youse of easy but now..." The largest of the group steps forward and grabs the pencil holder. He than snaps it in two, throws it to the floor, stomps on it, and finishes by spitting on it. They leave, with the leader yelling, over his shoulder, "Dis is da last time, Vinnie! Dis here's a WoW school, soes you best not be bringing dat crud round here again!"

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I'm still waiting for my idea to be implemented. Beanies with Protect from Melee/Missles/Magic signs on it. :twss:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

This flashed into my mind upon reading this:

A group of adolescent boys, each kitted out in various WoW clothing and paraphernalia, the leader wearing paper-mache night elf ears, approaches a smaller lad sitting at his desk with a Runescape pencil holder. The leader starts the conversation in a nasally, but passable, mobster accent. "Hey, Vinnie, I tought I tole you to stop bringin dat Runescape crap round our turf. Last time we let youse of easy but now..." The largest of the group steps forward and grabs the pencil holder. He than snaps it in two, throws it to the floor, stomps on it, and finishes by spitting on it. They leave, with the leader yelling, over his shoulder, "Dis is da last time, Vinnie! Dis here's a WoW school, soes you best not be bringing dat crud round here again!"

Corruption's a * :D .

It would be a cool experiment though, put a guy with a runescape shirt next to a guy with a nasa tshirt, see who gets punched first.

Its cool that they are trying this out, but paying extra for the brand "Runescape" goes too far for me :P

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

runescape is very frowned apon at my school

me and my friends even had a funny discussion like this

friend 1:man F*%& call of duty

me:F&*^ gears of war

friend2:f*%^ 360 its all about w0w

me:runescape

everyone else:wtf rs blah blah hella gay

foukouei.png

I'm still waiting for my idea to be implemented. Beanies with Protect from Melee/Missles/Magic signs on it. :twss:

That idea simply put?

Pwnage.

Heh I really like the idea myself :P . Might even buy one when they come out if they don't have the Runescape Logo on it.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.