[underconstruction]

I'm not into that metal either.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not into that metal either.

Pick good songs Vey, sheesh...

:roll:

<3:

Any suggestions on what to pick, guys? :?

Pick what you think is good, you like those music so keep posting stuff like that. You can't please everybody, but you never know who will come along and find a new artist they really enjoy. I actually loved the first video! :)

Keep it up Vey! :thumbup:

Sid r found your blog :)

Keep up the fishing <3

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Sorry guys for not being active on my blog. I'm happy people still look at it, and post. But I'm sorry I haven't paid much attention. But... I have a small update. Here it is. ::'

[ 21 October 2008 ]

126 Combat and 72 Summoning

So after a pretty much level-dry first half of october, I get a nice level. 72 Summoning. Can't summon anything new, but it bumped my combat level to 126. Only 1 more til those cursed wild dogs become unagressive for me. Gf brimhaven dungeon.

[hide=]Summoning72.png[/hide]

And one spirit mages task happened to be sheer luck fest, but only at the start. Dragon boots drop on 2nd kill. The rest of the task was pretty drop-barren. Did get 2 clues though. Nothing worthwhile from those either. O well, still nice, aye. \'

[hide=]DBoots9.png[/hide]

Oh and last saturday, when that MSSW4, which turned out to be rubbish by many a tale told by participants, I decided it was better to go to pest control. Got meself a nice void melee helm. Ah, time well spent!

[hide=]voidmelee.png[/hide]

I'm currently trying to get my fishing level to 95. SnC Olympics are a good motivator for this, since this week's (nolife)skill is fishing. Throw yer bait to the water landlubbers! :thumbup:

dontfearthereaper2.png

eww, fishing...

who would do that?!

but for real, get 99 instead of 99...

ONLY 4 extra levels...won't take too long, amirite?!

<3:

99 instead of 99? Haha. What kind of logic is dat! :roll: lol :thumbup:

Ofc I'll "try" and get 99. If I continue at this rate - 100k xp per every evening, I should reach 99 by end of november. It's not too boring either. I lose jack training it, but gain nothing more than xp either. Still better than spending until march fishing sharks or monks. :D

And I'm 5th in SnC fishing competition atm. \:D/

Ahead of me are 4 people who have waaaaay too much time on their hands. :lol:

Under 100k xp til 95. Should be getting that today, if all goes well.

dontfearthereaper2.png

[ 24 October 2008 ]

95 Fishing

Pretty straightforward update today. Fished in Mith Dragon lake south of barbs outpost, and got a yummeh level. The funny thing is, fishing always seems to bore me to death, not this method though. It's quite enjoyable actually. Plus it can possibly rake in huge amounts of xp, if you play all day and night like the other SnC Olympics competitors :lol:

Fishing95.png

Bai.

~v

dontfearthereaper2.png

What the [bleep] are you wielding in your hand?

Oversized onion?

Well, get that 4 levels more, it's just only 4 levels.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Anyone heard Scar Symmetry? Well if you haven't, they're a great Swedish melodic death metal band. They remind me of Opeth in many ways (I love that band. PS! You'll get a vid of Opeth sooner or later). Must be the growls. Aw well, too bad the singer left the band after their latest album, which this song is from aswell.

Kinda mild, this one though, compared to other death metal bands. Ah well, should appeal to more people, besides me. ::'

Anyways, enjoy!

Scar Symmetry - Morphogenesis

mebSi4PDC34

Genre: Melodic Death Metal | Country: Sweden | Song from album: Holographic Universe (2008)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scar_symmetry | http://www.scarsymmetry.com/

200px-Holographic_Universe.jpg

dontfearthereaper2.png

Not really digging the singing ::'

BUT! the background music was [bleep] ing awesome!! <3:

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

Cute fishing Level <3:

Hey there veyron, good luck on your 99 Fishing, and other goals. :) It's allways nice to see another fisher around the block 8-).

ps.I like your blog. ;)

I get 330k fm xp with you online.

Then you log off.

I get to 1 log from fm 93.

And I didn't level it, since none of my friends were online, and noone on forsakenmage chat cares about me.

So I guess that you must be online tomorrow.

Or else...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc