[Sug] - Room For 3 More Prayers

@Dan3HitU

I haven't thought of any names for them yet but these are my ideas (post your ideas with Level requirements too).

Level 80 - UnknownName - 5x restore rate for all stats except Summoning and Prayer.

Level 88 - UnknownName - Heals you to full hitpoints if activated when hitpoints below 10%.

Level 96 - UnknownName - Increases your Attack, Strength and Defence by 30%.

What's your ideas?

the second one is a bit overpowered, you should change it a little, like when your hp falls below 10%, then it heals you over 30% of your overall hp, call it like resurrection or something

I'm not sure, I mean having 88 Prayer really should have its benefits compared to the Level 49 Prayer one, don't you think?

I have some suggestions that could be mid to high level prayers. I think that attacking bonuses are at their premium and there is another aspect of combat that could be enhanced.. I say speed... Here's my suggestions

Lvl 55 - Haste - Attacking speed is increased by 5 (or so) percent

Lvl 65 - Quick Hands - Skilling speed is increased by 5 (or so) percent

Lvl 75 - Godspeed - Attacking speed and skilling speed is increased by 10 (or so) percent

I think this would be a great addition to the prayer list. Would make prayer a much more desierable skill to have. Haste could increase your exp yield and hour in combat. Quick hands could increase your exp yield for skills such as mining, fishing, woodcutting, any skil that takes time by large amounts.

Tell me what you think :ohnoes:

I haven't thought of any names for them yet but these are my ideas (post your ideas with Level requirements too).

Level 80 - UnknownName - 5x restore rate for all stats except Summoning and Prayer.

Level 88 - UnknownName - Heals you to full hitpoints if activated when hitpoints below 10%.

What's your ideas?

You could call the first one: Extreme Restore

Second one: Life Safe

Third one: Berserk Spirit

I have another prayer suggestion as well. It is called, Protect from Dragonfire. It protects against Dragonfire for 50%. It should require 65 prayer.

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

Level 82 - Rapid Restore - 5x restore rate for all stats except Summoning and Prayer.

Level 88 - Resurrect - Heals you 25% of your hitpoints when your health falls below 25%

Level 96 - Berserk Sprit - Increases your Attack, Strength and Defence by 30%.

What's your ideas?

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

I have some suggestions that could be mid to high level prayers. I think that attacking bonuses are at their premium and there is another aspect of combat that could be enhanced.. I say speed... Here's my suggestions

Lvl 75 - Godspeed - Attacking speed and skilling speed is increased by 10 (or so) percent

I think this would be a great addition to the prayer list. Would make prayer a much more desierable skill to have. Haste could increase your exp yield and hour in combat. Quick hands could increase your exp yield for skills such as mining, fishing, woodcutting, any skil that takes time by large amounts.

This will be so imba. Esp. with slow attacking weapons, it'd be gg in pvp.

patson138.png

This will be so imba. Esp. with slow attacking weapons, it'd be gg in pvp.

I understand that it would be kinda imbalanced, thats why it wouldn't be in pvp, only for training. Also it could lower your defenses by say about 10 percent or so, but I really think that speed could be the next style of prayers

Good suggestions, I'd love more prayers.

This one does seem a bit overpowered though. How about 50% of your Hitpoints instead?

the 88 prayer is too good, then jangerberries will become ultimate food (+1 prayer) and 96 prayer should NOT be called berserk, berserk= +atk +str -def

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Good suggestions, I'd love more prayers.

This one does seem a bit overpowered though. How about 50% of your Hitpoints instead?

I guess 50% would be sufficient after all.

the second one should heal to 50%, have a 2 hour countdown, take 50 prayer (can't activate it if you don't have enough prayer), must be activated within 5 seconds of getting below 10% health, and could only get the chance of using it once per battle (so if you go below 10% health, but eat, and get beow 10% health again you can't use it)

Headshotcatcher.png

the 88 prayer one is overpowered. maybe heals 50%. that would b good.

last one...ehh....make it a "knights wave" prayer, and have def raised 30%, atk 27%, and str 25%, and call it "nobility", and it could be a little lower, mayb 85, since the distance from chiv-piety is 10

imo, there should b special 90, 95, and 99 prayers. for the best of the best.

90: mage disperse - better than protect mage (40% chance of getting hit), but if u get hit, deals up to 30% of damage back. if its multi cb (like cwars), then it can deal up to 30% total spread out up to 9 people near the mager

95: range rebound - better than protect range (35% chance of getting hit), and if u do get hit, 1/2 damage is dealt back to ranger (single, unlike mage disperse)

99: melee absorbtion - better than protect melee (35% chance of getting hit). if u get hit, adds up to 30% of damage dealt to atk, def, or str stats (like a pot)

:P

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

3_Hit_U, I support everything in this thread, except those ideas from those who wish to degrade that healing prayer so much. Instead of 50% heal, it should be more like 75% heal, as to compensate a player for all their hard work on achieving the levels to even use it in the first place. For that matter, it should be a level 90 prayer, as to further balance it out. And for a name... "Revival Gift of the Gods"... ::'

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

im not really a fan of 30% everything boost.....that would increase the max hit for some weapons by +5 and we already have tons of ppl complaining about overpowered ags spec etc..

what do you guys think about a multiprotect pray? preferably 90+, would give 50%protection from mage, range melee against npcs and 25% protection from mage range and melee against players?

i dont think that would be too overpowered becuase of the very high pray req....

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Hey, 3_Hit_U!!!

This just hit me last night... For a full heal, if you're below 10%, make it level 99 and call it "Return From Death"... :thumbsup:

~D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

what do you guys think about a multiprotect pray? preferably 90+, would give 50%protection from mage, range melee against npcs ...?

why? normal protect prayers do 100%. if ur making that prayer for jad, just time the switches....

modmarkl.jpg

What's your ideas?

Level 80 - Gift of Gods - 5x Restore Rate for All Stats except Summoning & Prayer

Level 88 - Divine Healing - Heals you to 75% Hitpoints if activated when your Hitpoints are below 10%

Level 96 - Power of The Gods - Increases your Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged, and Magic by 25%

Used your ideas for levels & tweaked the abilities for two of them. Great idea to add more prayers. =D>

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

How about this:

99-SUPER EGO BOOSTER

Increases your ego level by OVER 9000

(jk)

but actually, we need more prayers for magers and rangers

It's over 9,000.

What? 9,000?! There's no way that can be right...

How about this:

99-SUPER EGO BOOSTER

Increases your ego level by OVER 9000

(jk)

but actually, we need more prayers for magers and rangers

It's over 9,000.

What? 9,000?! There's no way that can be right...

brilliant dbz quote

modmarkl.jpg