Hades closes

The Observer

I found this topic on RSC...

Well, this is basically the end, a lot of members have left, I know a lot of you are still here, but the hierarchy is gone, and I can't do it alone (with Jez).

I have a lot of stuff happening IRL at the moment, and that doesn't seem to have been appreciated by certain members, in all honesty you guys were mature enough to be able to use your heads, and not try and flame and damage each other, I'm sure you don't argue with people this much in real life, so I don't know why you get all [bleep]y once there's a computer screen to hide behind.

I know this isn't true for most of you, but by the mass leaving, it shows that a lot weren't able to deal with change, or struggles of rebuilding, and since I've not had too overwhelming a consensus to continue going (about 10 people), I don't think there's enough activity to be like Hades used to be.

I do not want to try and struggle through more months of growth to get to the stage of being able to pull 40 to wars, I've done it before, and yes it was generally enjoyable, but with a fresh start. I'm using this as an opportunity to bail ship, I need to play this game less, and work more, go out more, get drunk more, train hockey more, and generally just leave the computer behind.

Without a clan I wont see much motivation for playing runescape, so I may well just quit all together, I will have to think about that. I'll see how this next month of membership goes, then make my decision of whether to cancle it or not.

The last 6 months have as a whole been good, there's been ups, there's been downs, generally the ups have out numbered. We've done what many clans thought we wouldn't do, we out lasted a lot of other clans, and not a lot of others.

I will be cancling the teamspeak subscription, and leaving the site to rot. Same with the IRC chan, I'm sure one of you will make your own friends chan, and everyone can go there if you want to meet with each other, but I'm removing myself from all positions of responsibility, because I want to try and distance runescape from my mind.

I wish you all the best of luck in what you decide to do in real life, and in game, but I just need to focus on my own things now.

Was good while it lasted, but this is the end, no swan song, just a mid-CWPL whimper.

j0xPu5R.png

Who's Hades? I don't go on RSC too much, sorry.

+1

I know the CWPL is a big screw-up by the RSC staff...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I know the CWPL is a big screw-up by the RSC staff...

RSC doesn't do CWPL, it's independent and hosted on RSC.

Anyways they made several controversial decisions and went inactive half way through the first season, really messed it all up. Too complicated in my opinion too.

Never heard of them before now...

I think the leader may have been rather unfaithful to his flock just leaving their board to rot. If I had 10 loyal members left I would ask them to elect a leader, put him in charge, and leave it to him. I pretty much did that when MD imploded, and he has done a nice job rebuilding. Well actually I appointed him (long story).

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

o.O Didn't see this coming, RIP hades. Shame we never got to war you :(

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

IDK why you posted this here hades wasn't even a part of tip.it or very influential in any clan community apart from sals i guess.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

• 2 weeks later...