The spirit

pulli23

Well after finishing summer's end you can go to the chaos altar and enter the spirit world there.

There you will find a spirit/ghost.. Who's talking mostly rubbish but I believe he has a great story to be told, here is my converstation (+ things "I" said/chose, bolded things are my personal thinkings about that)

chaos altar, medium, 5k pray xp

+who are you?

I promised I would never leave his side Then they froze me and I could no longer keep up

Did you come to give me you flesh?

They called me something. It may have been Lamel. Or Urgand.

My name is an importance of the past and no longer a burden I must carry with me

+how long have you been here

Since shortly before red and blue (zamorak and saradomin) were rudely interrupted by green (guthix?)

Can lemal or Dnagru share more of his knowlenge with you, flesh dancer?

+When were red and blue interrupted?

At some point in the afternoon. Before the arrows but after the demons.

+I mean in what point in time

It was the third in a row (3rd godwars?), around the nights of 4,000 glowing eyes. It had already been born from pain, but I was late.

Was that the end of your dance?

+what are you doing here?

The sword had sought its new home and my time in flesh was over. Demons laughed and angels wept. I froze but my lord moved, and I was left in the presence of pain.

+I take it you died?

Haha. Your dance entertains gnameall.

+is that a yes?

As truly as the western lands fell (misthalin?). But I have not strayed from his red (zamorak follower?) path. No I have been careful.

+whose path?

The red Rokazma(zamorak?), of course. No ludgem has not followed the path of men.

Mokazra (zamorak) was a beacon of war as well as a searching light. Oh, how he searhed. The light got weaker so lamreg lit a candle of his own (betrayal??).

But Tighux (guthix) his fist down and demons as well as angels flew!

+Who did what now?

One said right, one said left. The paths crossed and there was middle. The struggle shone with the light of living eyes. (eye of...) But they grew bleak withered and died.

+who died?

Many of us. But we had to. We were insignificant in their (mahjerrad, gods?) reflections - nothing but a second of necessary suffering for their benefit.

leaves will fall from the trees but the mountains remain.

But then he awoke and disrupted it all!

+who woke up?

Green! The red path had fallen in the shadow of blue wings, but all knew what had to be done! The crossroads would be intertwined into one and the struggle would cease! (HUH? ALTERNATIVE PLANNED END TO the godwars?)

+and that's when green woke up?

Yes! it mixed and all was white. (lol, somebody playing with light?) The crossroads chose no path, it became a wall. The bright light blinds whoever comes too close, and everyone crashes into the wall, unable to get away.

And only because of geen.. only because it would see a leaf be pulled from the tree, but instead fall to the ground and slowly rot. Think this means the difference between seeing the death as a honour to the greater good vs the sadness of another lost life

It did nothing good for anyone involved. The light must continue to flow, but the bearer of the prism (!) is nowhere to be seen, not with the start of the tail taken away. (??)

If only it had let us end it the only true way...

Now dance, you disguised in the flesh of past times. Garel must rest.

Well what do you guys think about this, maybe a big hint for the upcomming (epic) quest?

Anybody heard a name which can be made from lemal or Dnagru (or both) before?

Anybody knows what they mean by the "wall"/"light"part? Something like a "time line" which has been stopped?

Also the 2nd before last line is a pretty big riddle for me: what's meant by prism and the "the start of the tail taken away" - what would that mean?

Anybody gets something more out of this?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

A hint at Jagex's Epic Quest I assume :)

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Green could be bandos?

Nah green is obviously guthix: easy to make out from the text + green is "always' the colour of guthix (look at castle wars, it's red, blue and... green!)

Then they came for me

You said alternative ending to the godwars but if you payed attention to the storylines it is clear that guthix ended the godwars, guthix suddenly stopped it. As for the third in a row maybe the third major battle in a zarosian lands? (later known as the wilderness)

"the start of the tail taken away" could be a play-on-words with "the start of the tale taken away" referring to a story or a legend..? Wild speculation at its best!

alright. once, there was a family of the dad, Joe, the mom, Sue and the son Jim. one day they were sitting at the breakfast table eating pancakes. the next thing they knew, 3 giant penguins came in and bit their heads off. they died. the end

"the start of the tail taken away" could be a play-on-words with "the start of the tale taken away" referring to a story or a legend..? Wild speculation at its best!

Or for even wilder speculation, maybe it's refering to Juna (spl?) the snake that guards the tears of Guthix? I don't think it's exceptionally far-fetched to refer to a snake as a tail.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Eew RS history! :ohnoes:

I know little - nothing about the history of Runescape and don't like to speculate so I won't be contributing to this thread but it looks like you've done some pretty good work getting all that info and noticing some significance in it so nice work! ::' :thumbsup:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Well what do you guys think about this, maybe a big hint for the upcomming (epic) quest?

Anybody knows what they mean by the "wall"/"light"part? Something like a "time line" which has been stopped?

Also the 2nd before last line is a pretty big riddle for me: what's meant by prism and the "the start of the tail taken away" - what would that mean?

*cough* Mourning's End Part 3 */cough*

At the end you are rewarded with prism (was it a prism?) to enter the back door of the Temple of LIGHT. I personally have no idea where it is, as it is useless to me.

For people who haven't done the quest: The temple of light was excavated by the Mourner elves to find a greater power, which I think was the Death Altar, with which they plan to resurrect Zamorak and take over Ardougne.

The start of the tail taken away could be Juna... but do snakes really have tails? :shock:

Also, it was said... somewhere... that if a second Godwars starts, then Guthix will destroy RuneScape :|

At the end you are rewarded with prism (was it a prism?) to enter the back door of the Temple of LIGHT. I personally have no idea where it is, as it is useless to me.

For people who haven't done the quest: The temple of light was excavated by the Mourner elves to find a greater power, which I think was the Death Altar, with which they plan to resurrect Zamorak and take over Ardougne.

The start of the tail taken away could be Juna... but do snakes really have tails? :shock:

Also, it was said... somewhere... that if a second Godwars starts, then Guthix will destroy RuneScape :|

That indeed is a good idea: especially since you have to combine lights there, and they are red, blue and green! - And you have to "pass" through a wall containing white light..

@lifemage: no what I mean is that in the past, even before guthix woke up. At least some zamorak followers (or are it people who wanted to overthrow him: The light got weaker so lamreg lit a candle of his own) and maybe some saradomin followers (since "One said right, one said left. The paths crossed and there was middle." looks like instead of only following right or left (zamorak or saradomin) they chose to go following the "middle", "combination route". Notice this is different from what he says about what guthix is/did: guthix "blocked" the route: everybody walks against a wall.

Then they came for me

That indeed is a good idea: especially since you have to combine lights there, and they are red, blue and green! - And you have to "pass" through a wall containing white light..

@lifemage: no what I mean is that in the past, even before guthix woke up. At least some zamorak followers (or are it people who wanted to overthrow him: The light got weaker so lamreg lit a candle of his own) and maybe some saradomin followers (since "One said right, one said left. The paths crossed and there was middle." looks like instead of only following right or left (zamorak or saradomin) they chose to go following the "middle", "combination route". Notice this is different from what he says about what guthix is/did: guthix "blocked" the route: everybody walks against a wall.

I think the wall is so bright because the paths of zamorak and saradomin are so close together, fighting to get to the new route. However, Guthix blocks the route, but I belive it says that everyone who went near the wall died or something- zamorak's and saradomin's ways are definatly FIGHTING the barrier to get to the middle path, and the fighting probably killed the people.

But it dosent make sence... blue+red=purple... Guthix is green.

Lets think about the other gods.

IBAN- dead at compeltion of the Underground Pass quest...He might have played a major role when he was living and everything, but the elves might try to make a surprize attack on ardougne via the underground pass. Now that Iban's dead (or not- read on), they can make the journey. But why are they not doing it yet??

In the Underground pass quest, you must make a mini-Iban and throw it in the well of the damned. (Damn=kill. Damned= killed, deceased). This would make nature think that Iban is dead and, kill him. However, Iban's mighty as a god, and might have caused his death to be fake and might still be in the Underground pass, but you can't assume it. Therefore, the elves do not attempt to go in.

HAZEEL- part of an easy quest. very easy. Definatly wasn't a major god- was in a sewer near ardougne and was lvl 200 something. Think of it- Iban, Tiranwnn, and Hazeel are all near ardougne... I think that Hazeel might be Iban for some reason, but I can't think of any major reinforcements. Why was Hazeel's henchmen attacking the Carnillion family or whoever they were? maybe he was trying to gain control of it- the Carnillion house is near the entrance to West Ardougne. Mourners might be powered soullesses.

BANDOS- goblin god. probably has nothing to do with this thing- his duty is teh be the one god of all Goblins-related monsters.

ARMADYL- I was never interested in armadyl- I think he was god of all flying things? can someone fill me in?

In the Digsite quest, we learn taht there might have been many, many smaller gods. one of them, witht the symbol on the rock near teh end of the quest, had a symbol. I forgot his name. That symbol is on the ancient staff- used for the ancient magicks.

What are the colors of all these gods I mentioned? ::'

Unfortunatly I have no time to revise and proofread my post. will do later.

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

[hide=]

[/hide]

I think the wall is so bright because the paths of zamorak and saradomin are so close together, fighting to get to the new route. However, Guthix blocks the route, but I belive it says that everyone who went near the wall died or something- zamorak's and saradomin's ways are definatly FIGHTING the barrier to get to the middle path, and the fighting probably killed the people.

But it dosent make sence... blue+red=purple... Guthix is green.

Lets think about the other gods.

IBAN- dead at compeltion of the Underground Pass quest...He might have played a major role when he was living and everything, but the elves might try to make a surprize attack on ardougne via the underground pass. Now that Iban's dead (or not- read on), they can make the journey. But why are they not doing it yet??

In the Underground pass quest, you must make a mini-Iban and throw it in the well of the damned. (Damn=kill. Damned= killed, deceased). This would make nature think that Iban is dead and, kill him. However, Iban's mighty as a god, and might have caused his death to be fake and might still be in the Underground pass, but you can't assume it. Therefore, the elves do not attempt to go in.

HAZEEL- part of an easy quest. very easy. Definatly wasn't a major god- was in a sewer near ardougne and was lvl 200 something. Think of it- Iban, Tiranwnn, and Hazeel are all near ardougne... I think that Hazeel might be Iban for some reason, but I can't think of any major reinforcements. Why was Hazeel's henchmen attacking the Carnillion family or whoever they were? maybe he was trying to gain control of it- the Carnillion house is near the entrance to West Ardougne. Mourners might be powered soullesses.

BANDOS- goblin god. probably has nothing to do with this thing- his duty is teh be the one god of all Goblins-related monsters.

ARMADYL- I was never interested in armadyl- I think he was god of all flying things? can someone fill me in?

In the Digsite quest, we learn taht there might have been many, many smaller gods. one of them, witht the symbol on the rock near teh end of the quest, had a symbol. I forgot his name. That symbol is on the ancient staff- used for the ancient magicks.

What are the colors of all these gods I mentioned? ::'

IBAN wasn't a god. Think of him as Jesus. he calimed to be the son of Zamorak. Whether he was or not is based on beliefs.

HAZEEL was a lesser mahjarrat who followed Zamorak... I think. Might have been Zaros.

BANDOS is irrelevant. His only purupose in life is to destroy. He's a single-minded deity, and if not for numbers and strength, he would die. Imo.

ARMADYL don't know much about, besides that his staff was able to kill Zaros and transfer the power to Zamorak.

Mysterious Digsite God is ZAROS. He is the god of evil (Zamorak is Chaos), but Zamorak was able to kill him, and take his power with the Staff of Armadyl. People believe that Zaros may be comeig back to life. His color is... purple.

:ugeek:

Also in response to the problem with blue + red being purple:

well that's when you're talking about painting/reflection.. Those are the opposite colours from the lighting colours:

The three basic colours are: red, green and blue!

oposites are (in order): cyan, magenta and yellow. (often also called "blue red and yellow" - but this is wrong).

Combining red and blue brings you at magenta. Adding more blue makes it indeed "purple": however in equal proportions: green blue and red make yellow light..180px-AdditiveColor.svg.png (RGB = light palette)

Image:SubtractiveColor.svg (CMYK = "reflection" palette).

Also the 2nd godwars "zaros" didn't attend: guthix and zaros never met! (YES that's said during your ghostly robes: "+Even more powerfull than guthix? -Guthix wasn't around back then so we can't say")

Then they came for me

Green could be bandos?

Nah green is obviously guthix: easy to make out from the text + green is "always' the colour of guthix (look at castle wars, it's red, blue and... green!)

Yes, it is certainly Guthix. I believe that this new quest has quite a lot to do with what this spirit says. It seems like the new quest will be about the gods in RS and the history of the game. You sure could make a long and hard quest out of that. Can't wait to try to beat it :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

i think that in this epic quest, the second god wars will start because of all the monsters going across the paterdomus as well as the elves getting to much power with the deal altar Guthix is gonna show up to destroy the world, and it is up to you a lowly mortal to stop the great and power god of balance

Now that would be an epic battle

Tip.it's official Ninja

i think that in this epic quest, the second god wars will start because of all the monsters going across the paterdomus as well as the elves getting to much power with the deal altar Guthix is gonna show up to destroy the world, and it is up to you a lowly mortal to stop the great and power god of balance

Now that would be an epic battle

Or, the monsters cross Paterdomus, and the elves revive Zamorak, and they start to take over the world. Guthix would fight with Saradomin, were that to happen. Or he would destroy the world.

And magenta is close enough to purple for me!

Iban, Hazeel, and Zaros are all gods of bad things. Guthix and Saradomin are basically the only good gods. to sum it up, I think that there's gonna be a war between The bad gods and good gods. Remember, there are definatly MANY more undiscovered gods that will make a mysterious entry into the battle.

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

Iban, Hazeel, and Zaros are all gods of bad things. Guthix and Saradomin are basically the only good gods. to sum it up, I think that there's gonna be a war between The bad gods and good gods. Remember, there are definatly MANY more undiscovered gods that will make a mysterious entry into the battle.

Lol? Hazeel is not a god, Guthix is not a "good" god but one of balance, and Armadyl is a good god as well. Then there are other gods like Seren, who would seem to be good, the desert pantheon, Bandos and Marimbo. Zaros doesn't quite fit into either side (both good and bad hate him), and was owned anyway. Then theres Jas, whoever/whatever that is.

Also, has anyone tried talking to the ghost with godbooks/other equipment of the gods?

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

..."Start of the tail taken away..."

I think that thats a more of a metaphor. Probably means that the start of the end has been taken away.

And this is spirits we are talking about so it probably means that the cannon pass through because the start of the end has been taken.

Visit my blog

fractalsigdone.jpg

Signature made by dsavi_x4

Just for your information.

Armadyl: God of Justice and Law

Saradomin: God of wisdom and 'good'

Zamorak: God of chaos and 'evil'

Zaros: God of destruction, no evil, he just likes to mash everything to bits.

Guthix: God of Balance

I could continiue this list with demi gods and stuff like that, but that would only make this list waaaaay to long.

And I don't really see anything that is all that interresting nor very groundbreaking from his ramblings.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite