Craza Killa's second pixel sig

misterxman

Very nice, suits Maria alot (H) I especially love the bug head (KQ?) and the Guthan armour hanging on the wall.

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Gee mister, how do I grow up just like you?

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I think it's one of the few I really like.

Actually, I think this is the best one you've done to date. Very smooth.

The only part I would critique is her face. It looks a bit goofy:P Overall a good job though.

punk4ever.gif

By The_Jeppoz :wink:

Finaly! Finaly! FINALY! You did it, Mrxman, you actualy did something new! I mean, look at those robes! Yes! Look at the armour! Look! It's not the same as everything else! This is your best ever. Ever, damit. You actualy varied your shading techniques. You've finaly, truely, succeded.

I bow to you.

And again.

hmmm yes its extremely flawless.. however being me i have to find somthing atleast partially wrong... i look at the storage area entrance and it look stange with the coping on the bottom of the wall (you know the extra board poking from the bottom of the wall) and its looks strange cause usually that stuff pokes out of the wall atleast 1cm... so i was thinking maybe you could move the storage space door upwards... so it look more natural and thought out, cause it confused me at 1st... and i belive its the only flawless thing :P

hey also those dragon heads are AMAZING! they look just perfect... lol i really think judging by your drawings and this sig that ur real strength is dragons cause all your dragons i have ever seen you do in every form look amazing! so my conclusion of the follow paragraph is that i would LOVE! to see you do a dragon pixel sig... just of a dragon in a nice pose on a rock or somthing cool like up in clifs with dragons flying in the background! :) that would be the best thing i eva seen probably :P

anyway great work as always :)

Wow very nice job. Not too crowded everything looks great.

I love how the pickaxe has spiderwebs all over it. Mining = boring. I havent used a pickaxe in like 4 years (except for quests).

mahasig95magicho6.gif

Proud co-leader of the Mayhem Makers, Runescape's best pure pking clan

Combat 97 - Str 99 - Att 93 - Hits 97 - Pray 52 - Ranged 95 - Magic 99

I Mahatma I - Thanks Misterxman for the great sig

Omg

I want to just cry now, that is just SO * GOOD.

I mean i do not understand how you can make it look so god dam good, i mean dude, your such a great artist.

I'm going to kill myself right now and give you my soul, and my body (oh yeah you know you want it)

I can barely draw stick people!

Flat out ownage.

Sorry godslayer, but i gotta do this.

MxM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Godslayer

Mxm dude you own so much, my eyes are bleeding from the beauty.

EDIT: Sorry..Didnt mean to make so many of those little > thingys, i edited some out. I was lagging lol. :oops: my bad

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

damn that's amazing wow! I only dream I will ever get to be decent much less do something that good.

How many years have you been working on pixel art, and do you still have your first pixel ever? I would love to see how far you have come.

You know you could get paid in real money for pixel work that good, lots of the pixelists here could actually...

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat

Jak - just keep drawing. :)

Ice - Afraid the top bid now (if it's not CK again) is gonna be too gory for tipit. :!:

Punk - Thanks, yeah her face was originally like 70% as big so I had to expand and clean up the lines since I didn't want to remake it all, I guess goofy could be part of my castooney style. :)

Wise - Yeah I always had PS but I just don't like it (not saying it's bad), demand has forced me to learn how to do text on it, thanks to some help. :)

Komodo - Well price (6m this one, 5m last one) sort of only seems to depend on high much you want to wait now, as people outbid each other to be in the top few sigs, still, the bigger size actually helps me a bit and having things less crunched together. :)

Godslayer - Thanks, read all the CC from everyone including yours, and I've come to the realization that there's no point trying to finish these sigs faster, I just can't keep up with the outbidding and demand. People will just have to wait, but I will also be providing even more work on sigs now. I get a few people asking me about a possible sig almost every day, and I'm sorry I don't have enough time to make low bidders sigs, these rich people keep outbidding everyone (slayer skill??).

Lord - Yeah, tried to make the concept of quantity over quality for the KBD and quality over quantity for the steel dragon (smithable?), but in the future I'll keep that in mind. :)

Gandorf - I know what you mean, I tried making the edge continue down below the circle of the door, but it looked weirder in the end, so left it as it was. :)

MrsChrystler - I started pixeling July 2004, so just about one year. Most of my skill I'd say I already had from RL experience in drawing and art, just had to get used to the PC factor. And about the RL money, someone offered $30+ for a sig, I don't know if that's good for a sig (8+ hours of work for 30+ hm), but I already got a job, so mainly focusing on RS gp.

Here's my first sig from July last year:

misterxmansig067td.png

Nice quote from a certain cool game, never sold and never will, don't want trash running around the forums. :P

First SOLD sig (10k gp woot) to buyer who PMed recently he got it July 20th:

misterxmansig031oe.png

TJ - Thanks, that shadow was tough to do, just tried my hardest.

Lovely :D

I've stumbled upon your latest unposted sig, I could say the same about yours. 8)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Oh My Lord :o :lol: thats crazy i love the idea too i like the trophys and the vault very kool

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

Wow, Way Awesome. Showed to a friend also who is into art.

"As an apprentece professional artist, I have to say that sig picture is unique and well done in concepts, design, and color use. Its pixel based and seems like it was made on something like paint or Adobe Illustrator at most, but with the skills needed for that I am impressed, amazed even. Nice job (-Umbral X)"

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Lovely :D

I've stumbled upon your latest unposted sig, I could say the same about yours. 8)

Looks like i'm not allowed to post it yet :evil:

Whatever since i made it only cause it was a special request for a special event (you know i don't love "want it like this other" sigs, even tho Baldy's original was probably my preferred concept so far)...i guess i have to suffer a special delay lol...

Sorry for the other rude post on the 1st sig, but i think that if you put the two of them one over the other...you'll notice what i was aiming to. Despite this has half the things that were going on in the 1st, i like it at least twice as much. Keep it up !!!

As I have asked before on the other froum could you please make a post of all of your sigs because it is so hard to find them on this forum. I just want to see how your style has changed and how you have improved over your pixiling carrear.